Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Raiders targeting Schaub, Sanchez, Freeman and Vick

“You don’t adjust. You just dominate.”
    -Al Davis
    Reggie Please draft Aaron Donald.

vCash
    Don't really care for any of these guys, would take Schaub if I had to choose one. If we're gonna acquire a starting QB this offseason, it should be through the draft.
    Foam Party!

vCash
    Gotta go with Vick!
    GIFSoup
    Coming to an ACC court near you.

vCash
    Sounds like they aren't keen to any qb's in the 1st

vCash
    Schaub, YES. Sanchez? God, no...

If the Raiders sign Schaub, they've probably got 2-3 years of productive QB play while they get a younger QB ready to take over the starting job. There are a few prospects out there, especially in the middle rounds - Mettenberger, McCarron, Mathews, etc...

I heard Mike Mayock say that Tom Savage - Tom F*ing Savage?! - could be a mid-round pick. And, I still like the idea of Garrett Gilbert, SMU (formerly Texas) -- THAT is a QB who could be very interesting.

vCash
    Whole lot of Mcgloin faith being out out from the Raiders camp... Eh?

vCash
    Id say its probably in that order.

1) Schaub- Probably who they would really want

2) Sanchez- A fall back option that's still a good option. Sorry guys, Sanchez has had concentration issues with the Jets, his first 2 years he was good, very accurate. He won games for the Jets. The disarray, coaching changes and the loss of commitment to practice has made Sanchez fail.

3) Freeman- God there just isn't anyone out there. We have to bring in someone to save face and not have to count on a Rookie, But most likely the Rookie will be Freeman out in camp and he will disappear like he did in Minn.

4) Vick- LoL LoL..... That's funny..... People still trying to do whatever they can to tie us to this guy. Not gonna happen.

vCash
    Sanchez can be a 1 year dude I think he will do better here without Rex Ryan feeding his ego. The media is smaller here than NY. Schaub I like. Freeman was coached well by Greg Olson. Vick is just to sell tickets and maybe teach Pryor some stuff.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Indy Raider View Post
    I am willing to bet McGloin will be the starter well before Vick. I think they would kick tires on Pryor before Vick.... And ill take it a step further.... RM will give Farve a call and beg him to come back.

vCash
    I'd take Schaub, Freeman and Vick in that order. Unless we draft a QB early(Teddy, Carr, Manziel or Bortels) i'm still not giving up on the TP2 project and I still have high hopes for McGloin.
    Lets not forget Pryor beat out all the other QB's last season to WIN the starting gig, it definitely wasn't given to him and he's been working really hard this offseason to get back to were he should be.

I got faith RM and company will make the right decision on our QB's by the time the season starts. Well see...
    Last edited by bigjunior559; 03-14-2014 at 09:20 PM.
    "The Greatness Of The Raiders Lies In The Future"-Al Davis

vCash
    Vick would do the most with the least and make the squad look respectable despite its shortcomings.
    Sanchez would be my pick only because Im looking for a QB next year anyways..he should be cheap and he would compete for the two,possibly filling the role long term.
    Shaub doesn't instill me with confidence, he is about as immobile a QB as Ive ever seen, that alone would keep me awake at nights catastrophizing the blind side hit that separated the guy at the spine.
    Freeman is a pass.

vCash
    I wish Freeman would get his **** together. He's young and talented. He could still be a solid starter if he wasn't an idiot.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Indy Raider View Post
    I think unless someone is a clear cut franchise QB, you will see players brought in to compete. You can't risk a whole season on one player who you "think" is good enough.

vCash
    Id take shaub.If he fails then mcgloin can step in.No problemo.

vCash
    Oh yea, and i guess i'd roll the dice on Sanchez if we dont bring one of these other guys in here or draft a QB with potential to start now.
    "The Greatness Of The Raiders Lies In The Future"-Al Davis

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast