Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 31
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Las Vegas, Nevada
    Posts
    2,074
    vCash
    1500

    Hakeem Nicks signed a one-year deal with the Indianapolis Colts

    It's official. The douchebag's a Colt.

    BORN AND RAISED TO KILL COWBOYS
    13-9 Record & Super Bowl 46 Champs: You made it true Big Blue!!!!(Now Aim High For #5!!!!! )

    Gimme MORE of that BAZE D'andummy!

    NY Giants Fan, LA Lakers Fan, LA Dodgers Fan

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Leo's Mansion
    Posts
    18,925
    vCash
    1500
    Not to be a dick. But we already have a thread on him, he's not on this team. I don't see why this was necessary.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Las Vegas, Nevada
    Posts
    2,074
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by RCSownsU View Post
    Not to be a dick. But we already have a thread on him, he's not on this team. I don't see why this was necessary.
    I consider the other thread closed. I did the same thing for Tuck when he signed the Raiders and no one had a problem with it...oh wait, can I re-edit the title of the other thread?
    BORN AND RAISED TO KILL COWBOYS
    13-9 Record & Super Bowl 46 Champs: You made it true Big Blue!!!!(Now Aim High For #5!!!!! )

    Gimme MORE of that BAZE D'andummy!

    NY Giants Fan, LA Lakers Fan, LA Dodgers Fan

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Leo's Mansion
    Posts
    18,925
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by cowboyskilla View Post
    I consider the other thread closed. I did the same thing for Tuck when he signed the Raiders and no one had a problem with it...oh wait, can I re-edit the title of the other thread?
    Yeah a mod can update the thread title. And we didn't have a Justin Tuck thread like we did for Nicks.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Las Vegas, Nevada
    Posts
    2,074
    vCash
    1500
    BORN AND RAISED TO KILL COWBOYS
    13-9 Record & Super Bowl 46 Champs: You made it true Big Blue!!!!(Now Aim High For #5!!!!! )

    Gimme MORE of that BAZE D'andummy!

    NY Giants Fan, LA Lakers Fan, LA Dodgers Fan

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    16,911
    vCash
    1500
    Coughlin genuinely hates Nicks. They didn't want him back, at all.
    X's and O's Breakdown of each of Eli Manning's 27 Interceptions

    http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...-Interceptions

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Binghamton, NY
    Posts
    6,265
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by .Sean. View Post
    Coughlin genuinely hates Nicks. They didn't want him back, at all.
    For $3.5M I'd think you could put your feelings aside for the upside Nicks brings to the table.


    Quote Originally Posted by Gibby23 View Post
    The only way I will be proven wrong is if the giants win in SF and that isn't going to happen. You can keep saying they beat the Packers on the road and all that, but they are not playing the Packers this Sunday. The Niners will win by 10 plus points..... Numbers don't lie only you and some giants fan do to make yourself feel better about the loss your team has coming up.
    gooood caaaall

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    16,911
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by G-Menfan4lyfe View Post
    For $3.5M I'd think you could put your feelings aside for the upside Nicks brings to the table.
    I don't disagree, but he wouldn't come here for 3.5M I don't think.
    X's and O's Breakdown of each of Eli Manning's 27 Interceptions

    http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...-Interceptions

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Binghamton, NY
    Posts
    6,265
    vCash
    1500

    Hakeem Nicks signed a one-year deal with the Indianapolis Colts

    But yikes, the Panthers have no starting caliber WRs on their roster. What were they thinking?


    Quote Originally Posted by Gibby23 View Post
    The only way I will be proven wrong is if the giants win in SF and that isn't going to happen. You can keep saying they beat the Packers on the road and all that, but they are not playing the Packers this Sunday. The Niners will win by 10 plus points..... Numbers don't lie only you and some giants fan do to make yourself feel better about the loss your team has coming up.
    gooood caaaall

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Binghamton, NY
    Posts
    6,265
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by .Sean. View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by G-Menfan4lyfe View Post
    For $3.5M I'd think you could put your feelings aside for the upside Nicks brings to the table.
    I don't disagree, but he wouldn't come here for 3.5M I don't think.
    True, he would probably accept their $3.5M offer before ours.


    Quote Originally Posted by Gibby23 View Post
    The only way I will be proven wrong is if the giants win in SF and that isn't going to happen. You can keep saying they beat the Packers on the road and all that, but they are not playing the Packers this Sunday. The Niners will win by 10 plus points..... Numbers don't lie only you and some giants fan do to make yourself feel better about the loss your team has coming up.
    gooood caaaall

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Las Vegas, Nevada
    Posts
    2,074
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by .Sean. View Post
    I don't disagree, but he wouldn't come here for 3.5M I don't think.
    Regardless if he came back or not he would have made more money via sponsors from the NY market compared to the Indy market. Business-wise he could have came back to the Giants with the same contract but earn more money for a year....I'm so dumbfounded by all this. Can't believe two years ago I thought Nicks was a selfless, team-first orientated kind of guy. The only thing that can calm me down today is if the Giants sign DRC...
    BORN AND RAISED TO KILL COWBOYS
    13-9 Record & Super Bowl 46 Champs: You made it true Big Blue!!!!(Now Aim High For #5!!!!! )

    Gimme MORE of that BAZE D'andummy!

    NY Giants Fan, LA Lakers Fan, LA Dodgers Fan

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Newark
    Posts
    4,678
    vCash
    1500
    3.5 wow.. Kinda sick to my stomach

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    214
    vCash
    1500
    He's gone and I couldn't be happier. His production sucked and I hate his attitude.

    3 TD's in last 32 games. Why would you think he would do anything for us this year?

    He didn't like playing second to Cruz and IMO he proved to me why we gave the money to Cruz and not him.

    I appreciate him helping us win a Super Bowl but those days are over and he is super injury-prone. I think its a good deal for the Colts and for him but it just shows you how much faith our organization has in Randle, Jernigan, and the upcoming draft class.

    Not spending this money on him can help us go after some of the top FA's left like DRC, Peppers, and Allen.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Where the smog meets the shore
    Posts
    30,905
    vCash
    1500

    Hakeem Nicks signed a one-year deal with the Indianapolis Colts

    And Randle is officially our X receiver. I'm a little scared.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Newark
    Posts
    4,678
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    And Randle is officially our X receiver. I'm a little scared.
    Hence why I want Evans, Randle can't be our X.. I think it would be a big mistake

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •