Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Hakeem Nicks visiting the Colts

The Colts will host free agent Hakeem Nicks on Friday.
    Indy would be a great place for Nicks to rehab his career, assuming his heart is still in it. There are whispers it isn't. Still only 26 years old, Nicks would add theoretical playmaking ability on the perimeter of the Colts' offense, with T.Y. Hilton and Reggie Wayne moving around the formation. Nicks recently listed the Colts as one of his preferred destinations due to quarterback Andrew Luck. He's also drawing interest from the Panthers and Chargers.
    http://www.rotoworld.com/headlines/n...medium=twitter

Whenever the Colts bring in a player for a visit, the player does not leave without a contract. I can't remember a single player that left LOS without signing here.
    So Anna, what do you think about the notion that Russell Wilson is better than Andrew Luck?

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck
    "Luck has the most diverse skill set of any NFL quarterback" - Ron Jaworski on Andrew Luck being a top 5 QB

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sfgiants1213 View Post
    http://www.rotoworld.com/headlines/n...medium=twitter

Whenever the Colts bring in a player for a visit, the player does not leave without a contract. I can't remember a single player that left LOS without signing here.
    DHB but he sadly came back and took it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by midnightrider28 View Post
    DHB but he sadly came back and took it.
    We certainly dropped the ball on that one, huh?
    So Anna, what do you think about the notion that Russell Wilson is better than Andrew Luck?

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck
    "Luck has the most diverse skill set of any NFL quarterback" - Ron Jaworski on Andrew Luck being a top 5 QB

vCash
    Now I don't speak for every Colts fan but this may have been a sub par signing.

vCash
    Nice play on words there.

I honestly hope they bring DHB back at a minimum salary with no guaranteed $ to try him out at STs full time and maybe see what he has at safety. We all know he can knock a ball down, but I kinda want to see if he can do it to one not thrown to him.

He doesn't work we cut him not worries. Only thing we lost was a roster spot probably going to be used as a UFA that was almost certainly going to be cut anyway. If he does work he could be a great athlete with size and speed at the safety as well as knowledge of the WR position he will be covering...he seemed to at least be capable of tackling in STs last year.
    Last edited by matthollabak; 03-14-2014 at 10:28 AM.

vCash
    Hoping we don't overpay. I know he hasn't had a great QB throwing him the ball but hasn't he been subpar past few years? I'd v love to give him another chance because he has proven to be a damn good WR in the past so who knows. Would make our offense damn scary if he pans out

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by matthollabak View Post
    Nice play on words there.

I honestly hope they bring DHB back at a minimum salary with no guaranteed $ to try him out at STs full time and maybe see what he has at safety. We all know he can knock a ball down, but I kinda want to see if he can do it to one not thrown to him.

He doesn't work we cut him not worries. Only thing we lost was a roster spot probably going to be used as a UFA that was almost certainly going to be cut anyway. If he does work he could be a great athlete with size and speed at the safety as well as knowledge of the WR position he will be covering...he seemed to at least be capable of tackling in STs last year.
    If he is back on the team next year then I hold you responsible and I will turn into Liam Neeson and pretend you kidnapped my daughter.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by midnightrider28 View Post
    If he is back on the team next year then I hold you responsible and I will turn into Liam Neeson and pretend you kidnapped my daughter.
    You didn't think he did well as a gunner on STs? You also don't think his elite size, speed, athleticism, and putting him in a place where knocking a ball down is a good thing would be at least something worth giving a minimum non guaranteed contract to explore?

I just look at the fact that he was willing and embraced the move to STs without question. From everything I heard he had the work ethic to go along with everything else...the guy just couldn't catch.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by matthollabak View Post
    You didn't think he did well as a gunner on STs? You also don't think his elite size, speed, athleticism, and putting him in a place where knocking a ball down is a good thing would be at least something worth giving a minimum non guaranteed contract to explore?

I just look at the fact that he was willing and embraced the move to STs without question. From everything I heard he had the work ethic to go along with everything else...the guy just couldn't catch.
    We was actually a good gunner I just rather never see him again.

vCash
    We got him on a 1-year deal according to Schefter!

vCash
    Hope he pans out and Reggie is healthy. Wow, scary!