Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

LeBron James has the Biggest Disrespect in the NBA

Lebron Jame has the biggest disrespect in the nba and I want to know why. Please provide facts and back them up. I know you all are going to jump the gun and say he left the cavs for all stars blah blah but even jordan left the bulls. No excuses. even Kobe Demanded and forced his way into LA and was back up with multiple stars. That alone doesnt define any of their career what so ever.

vCash
    Did you really need to phrase the title like this

vCash
    there is a laundry list of reasons

Your 2014 OPSL Champs!

vCash
    the odd part is I actually clicked it , even though I read the topic " Lebron Has Biggest D in Nba" lol

as for the question, people that disrespect LeBron don't know basketball, He is the greatest Player in the Nba, DOES EVERYTHING . ULTIMATE TEAMMATE ... Great Rebounder, Great Passer, Great Scorer, AMAZING defender, PROVEN WINNER !, Can Play Every Position on the Floor , and WANTS TO WIN MORE THEN ANYTHING ... he is literally missing nothing in his game , so IMO the disrespect comes from either two things ....

Hate Or Lack Of Basketball Knowledge
    Eagles Did Win a Championship, it just was not the Superbowl , we beat Lombardi's Packers

vCash
    This is such a stupid topic name.
    Last edited by Wade n Fade; 03-13-2014 at 06:16 PM.

vCash
    All I ever hear said about Lebron is "he's the best player on the planet" and "there's nothing he can't do" so I haven't the foggiest notion of the disrespect you speak of Sir.

And change that Jason Collins a_ss title.....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagles710 View Post
    the odd part is I actually clicked it , even though I read the topic " Lebron Has Biggest D in Nba" lol

as for the question, people that disrespect LeBron don't know basketball, He is the greatest Player in the Nba, DOES EVERYTHING . ULTIMATE TEAMMATE ... Great Rebounder, Great Passer, Great Scorer, AMAZING defender, PROVEN WINNER !, Can Play Every Position on the Floor , and WANTS TO WIN MORE THEN ANYTHING ... he is literally missing nothing in his game , so IMO the disrespect comes from either two things ....

Hate Or Lack Of Basketball Knowledge
    Look Lebron is the best player in the nba but I hate when people say this. He can't play every position on the floor. If he started at center or power forward and played the majority of his minutes there for every game all season he won't be as good. With the league going small he can play some minutes at power forward but not every minute. Even more so with center. It might work in small stretches on one end of the floor but wouldn't work in a all season type experiment.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MetroMan View Post
    Lebron Jame has the biggest disrespect in the nba and I want to know why. Please provide facts and back them up. I know you all are going to jump the gun and say he left the cavs for all stars blah blah but even jordan left the bulls. No excuses. even Kobe Demanded and forced his way into LA and was back up with multiple stars. That alone doesnt define any of their career what so ever.
    Umm how many rings did Jordan win without the bulls??? That's the question u have to asked yourself, and nice bait name..

vCash
    anyone has the right to not like an athlete for any reason they want. Now, when I read or hear someone say something about his game I don't agree with, I will debate it. But you can hate him because he has a beard for all I care, nothing wrong with that.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

vCash
    Your title fits the topic itself, childish. Lol funny though...

vCash
    i hate him from that decision special, the actual decision, the condoning of and constant flopping, his forehead

Your 2014 OPSL Champs!

vCash
    Come on, dude; I want to see how big Lebron's dick is. You know that's what everybody clicked the link for.

vCash
    Simple, people hate greats.

People hate Kobe

Hell people even hated Jordan.

vCash
    He also has the biggest fans in the NBA. It has to do with todays media (social and otherwise) where everything is either the greatest or the worst thing ever. The bulls after their first two championships had a 6-8 record over a 14 game swing. They started off their quest for their 6th title with an 8-7 record to kick off the season. Bad stretches aren't anything new, but people pretend nobody has ever seen one. Also Lebron is being touted by some as better than Jordan, even though you could build a couple HOF careers on what Jordan has accomplished that Lebron hasn't.

Be by far the most polarizing player and your fans will jump on either side non-stop and take opposite end of the spectrum views. The same Celtics fans who built a big 3 of HOF stars who left their teams cause they couldn't win on their own, and watched Garnett give up his trade waiver to try and chase another title elsewhere get upset Lebron teamed up with talent.

Sixers fans hate Lebron for moving but forget Moses Malone did the same thing when Houston wasn't talented. He bolted for the Sixers to join up with a team that just lost the Finals. Lebron is garbage, but Malone is a hero for them.

The same guys that call Ben Wallace a great tough player call Lebron soft for flopping even though Ben is the king of the fake being pushed in the back, yell "oooph" and get a call.

When you are the most talked about player your good and your bad are magnified 100 times.

Had Luis Scola hosted an event for a kids charity and chosen there to announce where he was heading in free agency, nobody would care. But people want to put Lebron's on TV and people feel compelled to watch it.

vCash
    Nate Robinson.....

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast