Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

So Long Tuck: Justin Tuck signed 2-year, $11 million deal with the Oakland Raiders

It's official:

BORN AND RAISED TO KILL COWBOYS
    [B][COLOR="Blue"]13-9 Record & Super Bowl 46 Champs: You made it true Big Blue!!!!(Now Aim High For #5!!!!! )

"How come Eli don't feed me the ball no more?"
    Don't know Larry. Don't know.

NY Giants Fan, LA Lakers Fan, LA Dodgers Fan

vCash
    Bye.

I'm not upset about this.

vCash
    [B][COLOR="Blue"]13-9 Record & Super Bowl 46 Champs: You made it true Big Blue!!!!(Now Aim High For #5!!!!! )

vCash

vCash
    End of an era.
    DUDA

Quote Originally Posted by VendettaRed07 View Post
    noah is gonna be a beast man.

with him and harvey, its like were gonna have Goku and Vegetta in the same rotation

vCash
    lmao have fun in Oakland
    Future Ace

vCash
    Wow I am shocked, stunned.. Go get Jared Allen or Peppers we cannot forget who we are with the pass rush

vCash
    He wasn't very good at all last year. He was too inconsistent with his effort and performance. He wont be very good in Oakland.

vCash
    Don't see the purpose of him in Oakland they're not winning anytime soon he's on his last legs... I understand I want the money but why not take a less deal to go with a contender or sign a cheaper deal with the team you've gained your glory with and retire there.... Good riddance

steal of the draft cleanthony early

vCash
    Rather have Jared Allen

Quote Originally Posted by PraiseJesus View Post
    My PREDICITON OF LEBRON GOING TO THE KNICKS WAS SPOT ON!!!!

JUST AS ALL MINE ARE.

I'M NEVER WRONG

FREE MY SOURCE PraiseJesus

vCash

So Long Tuck: Justin Tuck signed 2-year, $11 million deal with the Oakland Raiders

Great giant he will be missed and must he replaced. I don't blame us for not giving him that deal but it's a big hole to fill

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BradHolt4CYoung View Post
    He wasn't very good at all last year. He was too inconsistent with his effort and performance. He wont be very good in Oakland.
    Actually, he was one of our key players on defense last year. His sack numbers were inflated because of what he did vs Washingtons RG in both games, but his run defense was phenomenal.

His ability to set and collapse the edge while our fresh DTs controlled the LOS is what let Beason fly around and make tackles. Our ability to stop the run and put team in difficult down and distances later in the season was the only thing that got our defense off the field without much of a pass rush.

I'm glad we didn't match that deal, although at only 2 more years I think it could've been interesting, especially with the ability to pay schofield 4M a year. But like I said, good on them for not matching. Lets infuse youth and get better. Tough business. I wish him well, but he'll probably suck out there. He's just trying to get paid one last time, cant blame him
    X's and O's Breakdown of each of Eli Manning's 27 Interceptions

http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...-Interceptions

vCash
    I'm having a really hard time stomaching this.. I know we shouldn't have matched but this is a really hard one..

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NY007 View Post
    I'm having a really hard time stomaching this.. I know we shouldn't have matched but this is a really hard one..
    I don't blame ya. I don't have a thing at all against the Raiders (I was born in L.A. in 1994, the last year the Raiders played in L.A.) but when I looked at the picture of Tuck smiling wearing a Raiders hat, it really bothered me:

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by NY007 View Post
    Tuck was good, but slipping some. I was actually hoping for Ware so he could dismantle the 'Boys twice per season...but at least we got him out of the division. Allen wouldnt be bad, but he wants to get paid or he will walk away. Peppers hasnt showed much lately. i would rather get Osi if he is let go. He was ATL's only pass rush last year.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast