Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: We got Sproles

vCash

We got Sproles

I always wanted this guy, dynamic player, we will be a dynamic running team/passing team. Just wish we added a pass rusher

ESPN - Saints trading RB Darren Sproles to Eagles for draft pick - league source

vCash
    We got 'em!

(For a fifth)

Happy Summer 2014. Welcome it in with half an hour of awesome, courtesy of yours truly - Patrick Montgomery - and my new EDM megamix, Why You Heff to Bang Mad?

vCash
    Give me defense.
    To some, he was just a boy. A boy who played football, a football player that grew to be a man. A man that took over a city, a city that he made his own, a city that stands behind him in hopes of becoming one of that cities all-time greats. To some, 2013 was a fluke. To some, he can't do it again. To some, he got lucky.

To us though, to the Philly faithful, that QB is Nick Foles. To us, that's our QB.

vCash
    I think the Broncos showed that offense isn't the only answer.
    To some, he was just a boy. A boy who played football, a football player that grew to be a man. A man that took over a city, a city that he made his own, a city that stands behind him in hopes of becoming one of that cities all-time greats. To some, 2013 was a fluke. To some, he can't do it again. To some, he got lucky.

To us though, to the Philly faithful, that QB is Nick Foles. To us, that's our QB.

vCash
    Chip Kelly wanted Darren Sproles. You don't pay a player $4million in this system unless he's going to get snaps.

And he set the single-season all-purpose yardage record in 2011.

Dawk help. Dawk plz. Dawk... I'm getting excited... 2011-Nnamdi-signing excited.

Happy Summer 2014. Welcome it in with half an hour of awesome, courtesy of yours truly - Patrick Montgomery - and my new EDM megamix, Why You Heff to Bang Mad?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Shkelqim View Post
    I always wanted this guy, dynamic player, we will be a dynamic running team/passing team. Just wish we added a pass rusher

ESPN - Saints trading RB Darren Sproles to Eagles for draft pick - league source
    …How much more dynamic can this offense get??? Btw, we still have PLENTY of cap space to sign a pass rusher. We might get an impact guy in the draft for all we know...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MacManus View Post
    Chip Kelly wanted Darren Sproles. You don't pay a player $4million in this system unless he's going to get snaps.

And he set the single-season all-purpose yardage record in 2011.

Dawk help. Dawk plz. Dawk... I'm getting excited... 2011-Nnamdi-signing excited.
    At the expense of the best RB in football though? Again, good signing, more than a luxury than a need, IMO (other than ST's).

vCash

We got Sproles

Howie you successfully gave chip Kelly a boner, now, DEFENSE!! There are still good players available go go go!!

Your baby can't do this

vCash
    Thats the key our ST werent that great last year , imagine both Sproles nd Mccoy in the backfield for screen plays. Its going to get scary on offense. This guy is legit does it all. Great player to have.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    At the expense of the best RB in football though? Again, good signing, more than a luxury than a need, IMO (other than ST's).
    He won't be the best RB in football though if we treat him like goddamn Larry Johnson. Call up Oliver Stone, BDawk, because we going all Platoon up in here.

vCash
    He won't be the best RB in football though if we treat him like goddamn Larry Johnson. Call up Oliver Stone, BDawk, because we going all Platoon up in here.
    Seattle vs. Denver. GIVE ME MOAR DEFEEEEEEEEEENSE. Or Defence, as my friends in Beiber land would have it.

vCash
    Seattle vs. Denver. GIVE ME MOAR DEFEEEEEEEEEENSE. Or Defence, as my friends in Beiber land would have it.
    There. We signed a cornerback. Now shut the **** up.

Also, the draft. Also, I'm sorry about telling you to shut up. Also, shut up.

vCash
    There. We signed a cornerback. Now shut the **** up.

Also, the draft. Also, I'm sorry about telling you to shut up. Also, shut up.
    MOAR!!!!!!!!!! Give me MOAR defense!!!!!!! Carroll Island *****es.

vCash
    MOAR!!!!!!!!!! Give me MOAR defense!!!!!!! Carroll Island *****es.
    Relax. It's still early.
    They gave up a FIFTH - which is nothing for Sproles.
    Even if they don't do much in free agency, except to shore up the special teams, in the draft they can select nothing but defense.

vCash
    I see only three offensive draft picks -

1) DAT
    2) An offensive lineman for depth
    3) A wide receiver to replace DeSean

Ranked in order of likelihood.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast