Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Boozers Woes

vCash

Boozers Woes

Boozer has been well .... Sucky , is it time to put Taj back into the lineup to jump start the offense again ? We've been turning the ball over mostly Boozer and we just haven't been looking like the team 2 weeks ago . Here's a recent article about Booz as he is feeling pushed out by the franchise .

" In the wake of the January trade of Luol Deng, Boozer told the media that he would have a talk with management at some point this season concerning all the rumors about him being an amnesty casualty this summer.

As of three weeks ago, Boozer admitted he hadnít had that discussion, and he still hasnít.

What he did sound off about last month was his lack of playing time in the fourth quarter, and, according to a teammate, thatís still a sore subject. "

http://www.suntimes.com/sports/baske...-by-bulls.html

Tapatalk Rulez !!!

vCash
    Amnesty him...

vCash
    He's gonna get traded for Melo, duh.

vCash
    Yea I think Thibs need to make a statement and bench Booz till he gets the point and if he doesn't well we won't care cuz he'll be gone . I liked the hot starts we use to get off too when Taj was starting with confidence . Even though Booz is superior on O in the month of March so far he's been horrible . Change it up Thibs

DJ
    Jimmy
    MDJ
    Taj
    Noah

And

Kirk
    Jimmer
    Snell
    Booz
    Naz

Playoffs are almost here but I like this balance going forward more .

Tapatalk Rulez !!!

vCash
    it sucks,but not so bad as he'll be traded or amnestied after the season

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    vCash
    rumor has it he is really upset right now. recently there was a rumor he was suposed to do an interview at practire or after a game, and all he said was " I dont give a ****" and never gave any statement,

dont really feel for him though, making 15 mil a year.

‎"If your going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big"

-Rem Koolhaas

vCash
    Yea Noah recently been burning a hole in Boozer on defense more than usually , he's going to snap . I know we are not looked at as a title contender by most and we aren't but I still wanna put the best product on the court and play hard . If Booz has to be benched then so be it , Thibs has to set a stronger message " doesn't matter how much you make , if you preform badly you will be benched until you prove otherwise ." Not playing in the 4th isn't cutting it anymore , too many bad starts and playing from behind in general .

Tapatalk Rulez !!!

vCash
    He's a bum. He's not getting the playing time he wants because most of the time his mouth does the playing while his feet don't move.

vCash
    When he didn't slide over on defense Tuesday night was the last straw for me . I'm really sick of this guy I'm sure he leads the team in turnovers the last couple of games

Tapatalk Rulez !!!

vCash
    I don't see the Bulls using the amnesty on him if their not assured of landing a major FA in 2014. Boozer's contract is all the Bulls have, to land 2015 FAs. Either they keep him(and stifle Mirotic's minutes) or throw in a future first rounder for his TPE.

His TPE is enough to land Love, E.Gordon, Horford, Batum, or Gallanari in 2015 through S&T.

I would throw in Boozer and a future 1st for Eric Gordon's expiring contract in 2015.
    Last edited by zedrix; 03-13-2014 at 03:16 AM.

vCash
    Nobody is trading for Gallo , Gordon or Batum .

Tapatalk Rulez !!!

vCash
    Not "directly" trading for. Bulls can make use of his TPE before it expire. Those are just options. They're all expiring contracts anyway. Sort of Granger-Turner scenario. We don't want Boozer, Philly don't want Turner.

vCash
    LOL @ this dedication forum "Carlos Boozer Sucks Forum" : http://www.talk-sports.net/nba/sucks.aspx/Carlos_Boozer

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Stunner View Post
    When he didn't slide over on defense Tuesday night was the last straw for me . I'm really sick of this guy I'm sure he leads the team in turnovers the last couple of games

Tapatalk Rulez !!!
    I saw that shoite. I never yelled at a tv with so many expletives in my life

vCash
    I've wanted Taj since Boozer's second season here. Always thought he's of poor character and leadership quality, and his extremely inconsistent defense is a testament to that IMO. Not to mention, and I have stated this for years, that Taj needs more opportunities to gain experience and grow - otherwise we'll never know what we got - and we still don't completely know.

Back to Booz, what's frustrating about him, is that he can play solid defense on rare occasion, he just doesn't have the emotional and cognitive awareness to do it all the time.

And it's obvious Booz is hated on by the refs. He's had only one season here where the refs have given him any respect, now it seems refs go out if their way to screw him at times.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast