Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

The Raider Nation needs to change

The Raider nation is just that. A fanbase unlike any other, a true Nation of Die Hard Fans. Lets begin to use it to our advantage not our demise!

What I mean by this is the following. If you look anywhere on the Social Medias, you see people calling for Reggies head, you see fans questioning the direction of the team. After a decade of losing, you are entitled to such opinions, but really all this thrash talk about your own team is really degrading the value and image of this franchise. The media is having the time of their lives bashing the Raiders, and hell why not? The Raiders' own fans are, Why not just agree with them?

Please lets just keep a positive mindset and support the franchise. It is after all our job as fans to support the team.

vCash
    Positive?

Uh no, **** that guy and his HC that is dumber then Hue

The berating will continue until he puts a winning product on the field

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by fishedz View Post
    Positive?

Uh no, **** that guy and his HC that is dumber then Hue

The berating will continue until he puts a winning product on the field
    Good idea , kick em while they're down...

vCash
    I'm mostly miffed because he re-signed Mcinjured and let Jennings walk. Stupid!

Off with his head!

5. 03-13-2014, 02:12 AM

vCash
    You're right, we are the largest, most dedicated fan base in the world. Instead of wasting tweets bashing those who are currently Raiders, (no matter if its justified bashing or not), we should be using our massive pull to coerce FA's to this great nation! We did it with Woodson last year we can do it again. Let the upper politics do what they will we can focus on the later, for now let's do something positive!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mfarneti53 View Post
    You're right, we are the largest, most dedicated fan base in the world. Instead of wasting tweets bashing those who are currently Raiders, (no matter if its justified bashing or not), we should be using our massive pull to coerce FA's to this great nation! We did it with Woodson last year we can do it again. Let the upper politics do what they will we can focus on the later, for now let's do something positive!
    exactly, I didnt take my time to write out something long but this is the type of actions im speaking of. Lets use our fansized size and passion to draw in some players. Right now any free agent has to be thinking "wow, its bad in Oakland, I dont even know if they have any fans left" and to be honest some people are actually sounding like they are fans so they can thrash talk the Raiders more then help em out.

vCash
    we cant help em out I refuse to buy sunday ticket if this man continues to put **** on the field especially when he has the resources to do so

vCash
    no top free agents wants his money, in some part because half the fans are straight crazy and unrational

vCash
    Calm, cool and collected here, after a few deep breaths. But mostly cool. But all of y'all already knew that!

11. 03-13-2014, 03:47 AM
    Reason
    quoting a deleted post

vCash
    Reggie is a mess

Representing that 330!!!!

vCash
    sell the team.

vCash
    Yeah...the pissed off fans are the reason players don't want to come here... LOLOLOLOLOL

vCash
    You are right about one thing The RAIDER FANS ARE UNIQUE and the best. But the current management and their decision making is the reason for the lack of fan support. The team is worse now than at the end of Al's tenure.(R.I.P Mr. Davis) and while we were fading then AL was dedicated to winning at any cost. Everyone has their opinion and is entitled to them but anyone you ask will tell you that the decision making (cuts/trades) being made are making us a joke by the rest of the NFL. I'll love and be a part ofthe RAIDER NATION till I die but I will not squint my eyes and not realize what is happening to us. Hopefully things will change as soon as the team is moved.

vCash
    No, the Raiders need to change.

We are the most passionate fans in the world. We deserve better than this. Most here don't remember when we were the winningest team in pro sports, the class of the NFL. Every great player once wondered what they would look like in the silver & black...Yada, Yada, Yada. Its ancient history.

We deserve better and have the right to vent our ire in every acceptable fashion, including here.

Commitment to Excellence? Its a hollow slogan right now.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mfarneti53 View Post
    OK...tell me something positive we can write about and I'm be happy for it...AT THE MOMENT WE ARE THE LAUGHING STOCK IN THE SPORTS WORLD...our stadium has **** flowing through the walk ways, we can't sell out it's capacity unless we "GIVE" tickets away and I believe we are planted in the #3 or #4 murder capital of the United States...so if and when you think that we are just sniveling because of the little FUKC UP then you need to stop being Mr. Billy Be Happy because what we need to do is what we are doing and that is yelling our ***** off to let the ownership know we are not happy with his INABILITY to run a franchise...he's got this one going 110 MPH right into a freaking wall...so get real and see whats coming.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast