Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

So who are we going to sign?

At this point I'm genuinely interested in how we plan to fill the rest of our cap money this offseason.

At the end of day 2 we have signed ONE player who wasn't with the team last year, and we've let pretty much every single top level player pass us by and sign with other teams. There really aren't any big names left to spend money on and not only have we not addressed a single need, we have in fact gotten worse.

So I suppose we're just planning on doing what we did the last two seasons on a bigger scale and sign 25 mediocre-at-best players who have "significant upside" and add two or three former all-pro vets who are in the fast lane to retirement and enjoy our ride to 6-10.

Seriously though, who is left to sign out there who is worth the money and will be around for awhile? Golden Tate would have been a great pickup and it sounds like we didn't even put out feelers.

vCash
    Lol "6-10" my ***!

vCash
    We're going to seriously front load contacts... $10 million this year, 1 dollar each remaining year...

vCash
    Anthony collins hopefully. Give him 5 years 32 million with 12 million this year.
    Tuck 3 years 24 million with 10 million this year
    Melton 4 years 28 million with 10 million this year

Yall let me slip?!?!

vCash
    Raji and Mack are my targets

The PSD's Mack-Donald's Crew (formerly the Sheldon Richardson Crew) Members: Raidaz4life, raiderposting, HunterNRoss, N. Cog Neato, RaiderKid318, theGhost-isGone, NYRaiderLove, raiderizer, weeman323, RaJAxTWa, laek, Wolfe-Raider, Shred003, themadstork

vCash
    I feel sorry for Dennis Allen
    "JUST WIN BABY"
    COMMITMENT TO EXCELLENCE

vCash
    Heard mark Davis pulled plug on deal. Saffold needed surgery and would have been ready for camp. AD said no... Per Michael silver
    [

vCash
    Well, we better start by signing several defenders and then look into another olineman. As for replacing Saffold, drafting a guy like Yankey would be crucial. Saffold was signed as a tackle guard combo, so we'll need a similar player.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Raidaz4Life:28137370
    Raji and Mack are my targets
    May I ask why you seem so opposed to Melton? I have absolutely no qualms with pursuing Raji as I feel he can benefit from schematic change. I'm just curious as to why you are averse to Melton.

vCash
    Anthony collins or michael oher,whoever is cheaper and alex mack.

Justin tuck and henry melton would be solid,if we could scoot in clemons then take it.Start from there.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RAIDERLIFE View Post
    Heard mark Davis pulled plug on deal. Saffold needed surgery and would have been ready for camp. AD said no... Per Michael silver
    I don't know what to say. Am I happy the owner overruled the GM? No.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by raiderizer View Post
    Anthony collins or michael oher,whoever is cheaper and alex mack.

Justin tuck and henry melton would be solid,if we could scoot in clemons then take it.Start from there.
    I think Clemons signed with Jacksonville. If not Melton, how about Hatcher?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Rat View Post
    I think Clemons signed with Jacksonville. If not Melton, how about Hatcher?
    Hatcher would be even better.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by raiderizer View Post
    Hatcher would be even better.
    After the last day of so, we need to hear something positive. Let's hope that we can get Tuck and Woodley signed. I thought Hatcher was visiting as well.

vCash
    This is what scares me...Reggie "slow plays" FA, lets key guys resign with their old team (Tuck) or loses out on them flat out, and we have the same quality of players as last year, just with bigger salaries. I haven't given up hope yet, but when a FREE AGENT leaves town its not usually a good sign. I would be very upset if we sign a C grade players at B+ or A type money, when we could have had an A grade type player. I'm not counting Tuck, Woodley, Hatcher, Raji, Melton, Munnerlyn or any other guy out of Oakland yet, but if we dont stop kicking tires and start making moves....
    "Back before I injured my hip, I thought going to the gym was for wimps." "I once broke an aluminum bat over my knee in college" - Bo Jackson (The only man who could get away with Hit and Run)

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast