Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast
    vCash

Exclamation Breaking News: Phil Jackson preliminary deal details excess $15M + minority stake

Knicks owner James Dolan solicits help of Bill Bradley to help broker Phil Jackson deal

According to a person close to Jackson, Dolan and the Hall of Famer have been working together to finalize an agreement. The source claims that Jackson could be looking at a deal that pays him in excess of $15 million. The person close to Jackson also indicated that the two sides have had preliminary discussions about Jackson possibly owning a minority stake in the team.

The source claims that reports of Jackson being offered an annual salary of $12 million are erroneous and that Jackson could be looking at a deal that pays him in excess of $15 million. The person close to Jackson also indicated that the two sides have had preliminary discussions about Jackson possibly owning a minority stake in the team.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/ba...#ixzz2vjlZ1ggV
    when they forget what Kevin Long saids

I follow rules and appreciate the ignore button

vCash
    Jackson should hold out for James Dolan's guitar.
    when they forget what Kevin Long saids

I follow rules and appreciate the ignore button

vCash
    http://nypost.com/2014/03/11/phil-ja...-in-principle/

Welcome, my friend. I fully expect a massive turnaround in our franchise, starting with Carmelo's re-signing and you luring a couple of other stars with your clout in 2015.

The future is bright. WOOT!

vCash
    Congrats to Knicks fans if this finally comes to fruition.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NYSpirit1 View Post
    http://nypost.com/2014/03/11/phil-ja...-in-principle/

Welcome, my friend. I fully expect a massive turnaround in our franchise, starting with Carmelo's re-signing and you luring a couple of other stars with your clout in 2015.

The future is bright. WOOT!
    So I guess this makes it unofficially official.

vCash
    This organization needs Phil so bad
    Future Ace

vCash
    Yes!!! Hopefully he is better then Issah lol.. His hiring of Maurice Cheeks in Detroit didn't go to well

#KNICKSTAPE #PLAYOFF2013

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JesusNYY_Savior View Post
    Yes!!! Hopefully he is better then Issah lol.. His hiring of Maurice Cheeks in Detroit didn't go to well
    Wasnt that Dumars choice?

vCash
    15+ mil, president of basketball operations, and in full control, sounds like something I said a couple of days ago, even with Mills being reassigned.

So who is ready for a triangle offense to be installed, because it's next depending on the coach he brings in. Which means, most of these player's on this roster is as good as gone, most on this roster wouldn't even fit in a triangle.
    “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”
    ― Albert Einstein
    “I will be the first to admit that I am a pessimist by nature. It is, after all, the wisest way to be. We pessimists have everything to gain, whereas optimists have a fifty-fifty chance of being disappointed.”
    ― Tamar Myers
    “Don't let them drag you down by rumors just go with what you believe in.”
    ― Michael Jordan

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JesusNYY_Savior View Post
    Mo cheeks is actually a very underrated coach. Pistons organization is a joke. In all likelihood Woodson will be the next coach of detroit. Mo cheecks, like any coach, needs a point guard that is willing to listen and he didn't have that with Jennings
    "Teamwork makes the Dream work"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Weezy View Post
    Wasnt that Dumars choice?
    That was Jackson consultation, which is a good choice, but the roster is built ********. Jennings and Smith on 1 roster is an automatic fail.
    “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”
    ― Albert Einstein
    “I will be the first to admit that I am a pessimist by nature. It is, after all, the wisest way to be. We pessimists have everything to gain, whereas optimists have a fifty-fifty chance of being disappointed.”
    ― Tamar Myers
    ― Michael Jordan

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by justcallmetm View Post
    That was Jackson consultation, which is a good choice, but the roster is built ********. Jennings and Smith on 1 roster is an automatic fail.
    Ok. Yea I agree I didn't like their signings. Cheeks is solid IMO he just didn't have the right squad. I just wasn't sure if it was Dumars or Jacksons choice which lead to a disagreement and he left as a consultant for Detroit.

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    vCash
    I had a dream last night that a story came out saying that this whole Jackson thing was a big fake out to the fans and the NBA. Dolan had lied to halt a fan strike, stop the bad press and get more attention.
    The sad truth is, I wasn't sure if it was a dream. lol

This little piggie went wee-wee-wee all over himself.

But how? How does it wee?

vCash
    @si_nba: Report: Phil Jackson finalizing deal with Knicks, to take control by end of week http://t.co/SodLRcG4MX

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Weezy View Post
    Ok. Yea I agree I didn't like their signings. Cheeks is solid IMO he just didn't have the right squad. I just wasn't sure if it was Dumars or Jacksons choice which lead to a disagreement and he left as a consultant for Detroit.
    There was rumbling earlier this year and last about replacing Dumars for Jackson, but then Cheeks got fired.

Jackson was brought in by the new ownership (Gores) which I guess he knows on a personal level, but Jackson wasn't the only person who was a consultant for the owner (Gores), Dave Checketts was an advisor also for ( Gores) without being named a consultant.
    ― Albert Einstein
    ― Tamar Myers
    ― Michael Jordan

Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast