Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Ware Released!!!

an end of an era? there is the slightest of chances that they could bring him back

discuss

Ware released

vCash
    I am hoping Jerry is letting the league set the price for him and he will match it if possible.

vCash
    Great JJ!! Now we have a big hole at DE with not much available in the draft or much left in FA to take his place. I know we shouldn't have kept him with the cap # he had but they could've made something work.

Oh well! Good for Ware! Now he gets a chance to go to a contender. I will be rooting for him to get a ring, unless he stays in our division.

vCash
    "Ware knows to get the sort of contract he expects the offer will likely come in the first few days of free agency. If that offer doesn’t come he has told the Cowboys he would be willing to return. The source said Ware also indicated that before he signs with another team he will inform the Cowboys of the offer."

http://www.prosportsdaily.com/Headli...ticleId=294914

vCash
    I know and understand that this is a business and so I won't go into it too much but it's a sad day in Big D. We lost the face of the franchise on the defensive side. I would like to think he'll be back but someone whose just that 1 or 2 players away from a possible shot at a championship will give him what he's looking for. The only thing I wish for D. Ware is a Super Bowl Ring. He certainly deserves one!

vCash
    Hopefully he comes back so he can be a cowboy for life.

titties

vCash
    Great move by Jerry. Finally instead of signing older players past their prime for overpriced contracts, he dumps an overpriced, overrated vet coming off a 6 sack season that got dominated by rookies in 1 on 1 all year long. I can't imagine how tough this move was for the organization, but it was definitely the right move.

vCash
    to bad both parties had to be stubborn j honkies.
    it should have never come to this.

vCash

Ware Released!!!

It's a sad day but he really did need to take a pay cut. But that's not on him in most cases he'd of probably gotten a year to try and prove he can get back, that's on Jerry's horrid mismanagement of the salary cap. He deserves better.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by cowboysride View Post
    Great move by Jerry. Finally instead of signing older players past their prime for overpriced contracts, he dumps an overpriced, overrated vet coming off a 6 sack season that got dominated by rookies in 1 on 1 all year long. I can't imagine how tough this move was for the organization, but it was definitely the right move.
    He does this all the time and I agree it sucks obviously but in this case with how poor the defense is and because of who it is specifically, he should of figured this one out.

vCash
    Dallas is lacking that true vocal leader. A player who demands greatness from everyone. A player who strikes fear in his fellow teammates if they dont perform well. A player who brings out the best in his teammates. Hopefully the tide turns for Dallas. Dallas has had some horrid luck the last 19 years. This will not continue. Garrett has this team doing the right things, right things equals success.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by cowboysride:28126903
    Dallas is lacking that true vocal leader. A player who demands greatness from everyone. A player who strikes fear in his fellow teammates if they dont perform well. A player who brings out the best in his teammates. Hopefully the tide turns for Dallas. Dallas has had some horrid luck the last 19 years. This will not continue. Garrett has this team doing the right things, right things equals success.
    Keep telling yourself that and everything will be alright.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by cmb0310 View Post
    It's a sad day but he really did need to take a pay cut. But that's not on him in most cases he'd of probably gotten a year to try and prove he can get back, that's on Jerry's horrid mismanagement of the salary cap. He deserves better.
    that's the ticket!

it should have never come to this point.

if jerry was going to let someone test the market, it should have been Romo prior to signing that beastly contract. I'm no Romo hater, but I think his contract is above market value

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by cowboysride View Post
    will this vocal leader's silver tongue heal the corpses on injured reserve?

how many consecutive years have injuries largely dashed the hopes of the Cowboys? its got to be 5+ years

that's not to say they are perfect when healthy, but NOBODY was expecting the turd-monger defense last year

vCash
    They needed to make some kind of move with Ware, and reports say that Ware didn't want to take a pay cut...thus, he gets let go...the FO did him a favor...they were already under the cap, they could have held on to him until the end of May when the market was empty...it would have been an SOB move, but this is a business after all....

...it is my hope that Dallas brings him back at a reduced price, but I can't see that happening

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast