Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Thread: ....Revis

vCash

....Revis

What would it take? The Bucs are letting it be known that revis is on the trade block. If they can't trade him, they will probably release him. We wouldn't be players in his free agent sweepstakes, so what about trading for him? Maybe it could convince ware to take one for the team and give up some money, possibly Carr as well, and we could trade a 2nd or 3rd and miles lol. Do you think ware would be willing to restructure? Would jj be able to make the necessary cap moves to allow it? Would any of you be interested in revis?

titties

vCash
    The more I think about it, the less I want revis lol.

titties

vCash
    Revis signed a 6 year $96 million dollar contract last season... he is owed $16 million next year. I think the odds are 0% haha.

vCash
    I can't see Revis here and even if they were insane enough to try it, it really doesn't matter who is back there if you can't put pressure on the QB....use the resources on the front 7

vCash
    He'll ***** and moan every off season about wanting more and more and hold out...can't stand him.

vCash
    nope, but if i had to trade for him and i had to take on that contract i'd trade a 6th round pick.

"
    No Idea Why Ines Sainz Was Her assed"

vCash
    i think all teams will wait till he is cut. Nobody will pay him that contract now
    Time to get swole baby ooooo yea back in the gym

vCash
    16 mill a year?! ouch. don't think so.... a year to early. next year, barring a miracle, we cut carr. then I could see us being a major player for revis. ( at a different price, of course) this year, we are stuck with what we got.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Fred View Post
    I can't see Revis here and even if they were insane enough to try it, it really doesn't matter who is back there if you can't put pressure on the QB....use the resources on the front 7
    This. Out of free agency now that ware is gone id love to see hatcher at a good price, Melton, spencer if the price is right, read a report that we were interested in Woodyard wouldn't mind seeing that, and keep building the defense thru the draft. If they can get good deals with the ware money we could see a decent bounce back but yeah don't spend on a corner that'd be a waste.

vCash
    I think we have good corners. We just need to let them play man and not keep changing back and forth from zone to man .

vCash
    not interested......he's about himself and the money not about team and winning.