6. You may not vote on this poll
  • Mavericks

1 16.67%
  • Warriors

4 66.67%
  • Refs

1 16.67%
Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast
    9/13/14: #Mayhem (While Pacman fights Algieri in China. lol)
    vCash

Game 64: Golden State Warriors (40-24) vs. Dallas Mavericks (38-26)

@

Tuesday, March 11th, 2014
    7:30PM Pacific Time

Oracle Arena, Oaktown

PROJECTED LINEUPS

The Dubs

PTS/G: 103.5 (10th of 30) - Opp PTS/G: 98.7 (8th of 30)
    SRS: 5.24 (7th of 30)

Warriors home record: 20-10

Dallas Mavericks

PTS/G: 104.5 (8th of 30) - Opp PTS/G: 102.2 (20th of 30)
    SRS: 2.12 (12th of 30)

Mavericks road record: 17-16

Injury Update
    Mavericks: Jae Crowder (questionable, abdominal), Gal Mekel (out, knee)

Warriors: Festus Ezeli (out, right knee surgery), Nemanja Nedovic (out, left hamstring strain/right foot inflammation)

lol, please' Key Matchups:

TeamFireJackson vs TeamKeepJackson
    chromehounds vs COOLbeans

Thread goal: 600 posts

#FULLSQUAD

lol, Please' top 10 p4p: Mayweather/Marquez/Pacquiao/B-Hop/Ward/Rigondeaux/Wlad/Cotto/Froch/Maidana

Boxing Fan? Come Discuss Boxing!

vCash
    I like these new threads. How long does it take you to make them?

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
    "From the stomach at birth, till I'm under the earth."

#DUBSUP

vCash
    Only the first one took time, after that I just copy/paste my last GDT and update anything needed.

lol, Please' top 10 p4p: Mayweather/Marquez/Pacquiao/B-Hop/Ward/Rigondeaux/Wlad/Cotto/Froch/Maidana

vCash
    How long does that take?

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

#DUBSUP

vCash
    Another game we have to win to separate ourselves. Mavs are no pushover either.

vCash
    I say we try and chase down the blazzers, the warriors have the 6th spot and they control their own destiny. less losses than the suns, mavs, and grizz. As long as they keep it that way, its impossible for any of those teams to catch us.

The suns are playing the clippers today- so the suns might be right out of the playoff picture soon. But I mean they are collecting first round picks... so might as well have one more lotto pick right?
    A role model if I ever knew one

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TrueFan420 View Post
    mavs are about .500 on the road, warriors are .6667 at home. mavs dont appear to be that motivated to win road games.... its basically like flipping a coin whether they go for the win or not. If the warriors just take control of the game early..... there shouldnt be a problem, but if they screw around with the mavs, then it could get more interesting than it needs to get.

vCash
    The suns are not tanking.

But i forgot. Anybody who loses a game is tanking.

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS

#DUBSUP

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MackShock View Post

I dont mean they are tanking- Im just saying... that it isnt that big of a deal if they make the playoffs or not. Even their management must realize that or they wouldnt have traded a good starting center for Okafor.

The suns have like 3 or 4 first round picks this year and an expiring contract where they could bring in a star free agent or a couple quality players. They also have 2 good up and coming point guards (one could be used in a trade (along with one of their draft picks) to get into the top 5 or 6 and they might be able to pick up a star int he draft and sign another star player.

The warriors on the other hand have gone all in for this year. They used their money to lock up iggy and bogut long term, they are out of draft picks for like 4 years. There would be no upside in them missing the playoffs.... so they should be more motivated.

The suns alsotraded their starting 4 for guys like gerald green and miles plumlee. It looks like it worked out- but thats not the type of move a team makes to get into the playoffs right NOW.....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by likemystylez View Post
    mavs are about .500 on the road, warriors are .6667 at home. mavs dont appear to be that motivated to win road games.... its basically like flipping a coin whether they go for the win or not. If the warriors just take control of the game early..... there shouldnt be a problem, but if they screw around with the mavs, then it could get more interesting than it needs to get.
    I'm sure if your saying nonsense like this just for a reaction or if you actually believe it. They go for the win every night dude just cause they lose doesn't mean they're not trying to win. I think we are a better team and should be able to handle them but that doesn't mean we can take them lightly and they are a good team with a legit, albeit older, first option in dirk.

vCash
    How long does that take?
    If im focused, like 8 minutes. But I sit around reading forums and checking stuff online while making a thread or I could be in a meeting so it takes me like 20-30 mins usually lol, I come back to it now and then off and on until I get it done.

vCash
    This is basically a must win game.

stylez is that you?

vCash
    I'm sure if your saying nonsense like this just for a reaction or if you actually believe it. They go for the win every night dude just cause they lose doesn't mean they're not trying to win. I think we are a better team and should be able to handle them but that doesn't mean we can take them lightly and they are a good team with a legit, albeit older, first option in dirk.
    Oh I definitely believe that if the warriors take any team lightly they can be beat. Im just saying- if the warriors come out and want this game- the records of both teams would indicate that its basically in the bag. One the other hand the warriors winning or losing games has very little to do with the talent level of their opponent this year. The warriors are just as likely to beat the heat by double digits in miami as they are to get man handled to the kings in oakland.

vCash
    #JustKeepWinning
    #DubsUp
    #ROARacle
    #lolP=TheHotHand
    #MontaAlwaysGonBeAWarriors

Slumpy Shoulder HR Counter: 10

vCash
    #fullsquad
    #montaisbeast

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast