Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Who had the best line of the night?

Voters
31. You may not vote on this poll
  • Jodie Meeks

2 6.45%
  • James Harden

17 54.84%
  • Greg Monroe

0 0%
  • Andre Drummond

0 0%
  • DMC

4 12.90%
  • Unibrow Daivs

2 6.45%
  • Kevin Durant

1 3.23%
  • Kyle Lowry

1 3.23%
  • Josh Smith

0 0%
  • Serge Ibaka

0 0%
  • Rondo

0 0%
  • Kevin Love

4 12.90%
  • Other

0 0%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Windsor, Earth's Rectum (as reported by Stephen Colbert).

Line of the Night: March 9th

WTF? Did everybody have Wheaties for breakfast? Two 40+ points games, two regular triple-doubles, and two Rebounder's triple-doubles (10 or more ORB and 10 or more DRB). Two guys got 6 steals and one guys got 6 blocks! I dunno even know who to vote for here. SO many CRAZY lines! FAWK!

Jodie Meeks: 42 points (11/18), 4 steals, 2 rebounds
    Kevin Durant: 27 points (8/19), 12 assists, 10 rebounds
    Andre Drummond: 18 points (8/13), 22 rebounds, 1 steal
    Josh Smith: 28 points (12/24), 11 rebounds, 1 assist, 1 steal
    Kyle Lowry: 20 points (5/13), 12 rebounds, 11 assists, 2 steals
    Rajon Rondo: 11 points (5/15), 18 assists, 3 steals, 2 rebounds
    Kevin Love: 26 points (9/22), 11 rebounds, 9 assists, 1 steals, 1 block
    Serge Ibaka: 21 points (9/18), 15 rebounds, 2 steals, 2 blocks, 1 assist
    Greg Monroe: 22 points (8/15), 14 rebounds, 4 assists, 1 steal, 1 block
    James Harden: 41 points (12/28), 10 rebounds, 6 steals, 6 assists, 1 block
    Anthony Davis: 32 points (10/20), 17 rebounds, 6 blocks, 3 assists, 1 steal
    DeMarcus Cousins: 28 points (13/19) 20 rebounds, 3 assists, 1 steal, 1 block
    Last edited by JasonJohnHorn; 03-11-2014 at 11:12 AM.
    Why did the chicken cross the basketball court?
    Because he heard the refs were blowing fowls.

Where the hell is Noah !

Tapatalk Rulez !!!

Harden. Since 85-86, only one other played had a 40-10-6-6 game. The other one? Michael Jordan.

Wait a second... I was just about to go off on a tirade about how Harden's night was a million times more impressive than Love's and this shouldn't be close. Then I realized that OP messed up and gave Love an extra 11 rebounds. His statline was only 26/11/9, which is still impressive but hardly worth of topping Harden's ridiculous 41/10/6/6. Plus, the Wolves lost at home to the Raptors. That's hardly a more impressive outing that Harden, who had a monster fourth quarter and overtime to help the Rockets beat a conference rival in a game they needed to win.

Meeks had a really nice breakout game, but his lack of statistical production aside from points kind of kills him. Lowry had a big night, but the triple double wasn't the most impressive of triple doubles. And Cousins had another 20/20 game, but it's not a better statline than Harden, and it's hard to take seriously in a blowout loss to the Nets.

Seriously, if Harden doesn't win this thing after the game he had last night, it will be a ****ing travesty.

Quote Originally Posted by Giannis94 View Post
    Bucks vs raptors in the ECF. Mark my words.

Meeks.

Quote Originally Posted by Lakers + Giants View Post
    Meeks.
    Based on what? The guy had 1 more point than Harden, but was statistically inferior in literally every other statistical category. His efficiency was impressive, but are we just not going to pay any attention to rebounds or assists, or pretend like steals don't matter?

Quote Originally Posted by shinjirod View Post
    Harden. Since 85-86, only one other played had a 40-10-6-6 game. The other one? Michael Jordan.
    Harden is the next GOAT!

Monroe, Smith Drummond each had good lines, front court double doubles in the same game...
    I still picked Cousins, I think he had a great line, points aren't everything to me.

Quote Originally Posted by mightybosstone View Post
    Based on what? The guy had 1 more point than Harden, but was statistically inferior in literally every other statistical category. His efficiency was impressive, but are we just not going to pay any attention to rebounds or assists, or pretend like steals don't matter?
    Calm down kitty cat. We get you voted Harden, but not everyone has to vote for him.

Quote Originally Posted by NYKnickFanatic View Post
    Calm down kitty cat. We get you voted Harden, but not everyone has to vote for him.
    Okay, but let's see you actually make a case for another player. Don't just come in here and spew Harden hate if you can't make a legitimate case for anybody else. Also, I'm shocked that DMC is tied with Harden at this point. The guy put up 28/20 in a blowout loss and the rest of his statistical production was mediocre at best. What did he do that was more impressive than Harden's 41/10/6/6?

Okay, but let's see you actually make a case for another player. Don't just come in here and spew Harden hate if you can't make a legitimate case for anybody else. Also, I'm shocked that DMC is tied with Harden at this point. The guy put up 28/20 in a blowout loss and the rest of his statistical production was mediocre at best. What did he do that was more impressive than Harden's 41/10/6/6?
    I voted for Harden, but to say people are spewing Harden hate is ridiculous. Because people aren't voting for him, they are spewing hate? Come on...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.

Quote Originally Posted by NYKnickFanatic View Post
    I voted for Harden, but to say people are spewing Harden hate is ridiculous. Because people aren't voting for him, they are spewing hate? Come on...

You did make a clear joke about Harden being the "GOAT." It was a joke, but I'd certainly chalk that up to a little Harden hate. As for everyone else, I'm not saying they're hating on the guy, but there are some clear homer picks going on in this thread or people just aren't voting for him for some reason. If it had been Lebron and Durant that had posted a 41/10/6/6 I think this would have been a foregone conclusion already.

You did make a clear joke about Harden being the "GOAT." It was a joke, but I'd certainly chalk that up to a little Harden hate. As for everyone else, I'm not saying they're hating on the guy, but there are some clear homer picks going on in this thread or people just aren't voting for him for some reason. If it had been Lebron and Durant that had posted a 41/10/6/6 I think this would have been a foregone conclusion already.
    He is the next GOAT though...

Should be love. Harden get's my vote for being only the second guy to notch the stat line

Quote Originally Posted by Ebbs View Post
    Should be love. Harden get's my vote for being only the second guy to notch the stat line
    The OP got Love's stat line wrong. He had 11 rebounds instead of 22. If it had been 22, I think you could make a strong case for Love over Harden despite Harden's performance coming in a big win over a fellow playoff team and Love's coming in a loss at home.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast