1. You must sign up to play. Just post in THIS thread that you are in, or some variation of that. To confirm that you are in, i will add you into this post at the bottom, where i will have standings.
2. How much vCash you actually have doesn't count. For instance, JaysLeafs98 has 6000 vCash. That doesn't mean he is in the lead. The only vCash that counts for everyone is the vCash you specifically win by betting on the agreed upon game. So if tomorrow we agree to bet on the Leaf game, whatever you win on that game is the amount of vCash you have in this game.
3. You all start with 500 vCash. You may bet all of your vCash at any time as you will all be given start up cash based on some stipulations... beware falling to 0 will have penalties. First offense, you lose nomination rights for games. Second offense you only get 400 vCash back after falling to 0. Third and final offense, you only get 100 vCash startup every time you fall back to zero thereafter. I will consider betting all but 10 vCash a circumvention of the rules and you will be punished.
4. Absolute lowest a player can go is 100 vCash. That means no matter what you will end this game with 100 vCash, but hopefully more.
5. Because there is uncertainty about when the betting threads get posted, if a thread isn't up then we are out of luck for that day. I will only use bets that are made within that system because it's fair.
6. Because others will want to bet on other games to increase their PSD vCash we could start with a limit on the first few bets to get people rolling. I'm thinking 100 vCash?
7. You DO NOT have to bet on every game. You can sign up and only bet once for the rest of the season if you want.
8. You can not place competing bets against yourself. None of this "50 on the Leafs, and 50 on team x". You make one bet per game. Any person i see betting twice like that will either be ignored for that game (if it's done too many times) or i will take use the bet the placed on the VISITING team only and ignore their home team bet.