Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 24 12311 ... LastLast
    vCash

Maple Loonie Game Champion: Borough, Congrats!

I'm sure many of you have seen that vCash thing by now. We can play a little game within our forum. Everyday, i will post a game thread to bet on (you can nominate by posting in here BEFORE noon) and we'll see who comes out on top.

Rules:
    1. You must sign up to play. Just post in THIS thread that you are in, or some variation of that. To confirm that you are in, i will add you into this post at the bottom, where i will have standings.

2. How much vCash you actually have doesn't count. For instance, JaysLeafs98 has 6000 vCash. That doesn't mean he is in the lead. The only vCash that counts for everyone is the vCash you specifically win by betting on the agreed upon game. So if tomorrow we agree to bet on the Leaf game, whatever you win on that game is the amount of vCash you have in this game.

3. You all start with 500 vCash. You may bet all of your vCash at any time as you will all be given start up cash based on some stipulations... beware falling to 0 will have penalties. First offense, you lose nomination rights for games. Second offense you only get 400 vCash back after falling to 0. Third and final offense, you only get 100 vCash startup every time you fall back to zero thereafter. I will consider betting all but 10 vCash a circumvention of the rules and you will be punished.

4. Absolute lowest a player can go is 100 vCash. That means no matter what you will end this game with 100 vCash, but hopefully more.

5. Because there is uncertainty about when the betting threads get posted, if a thread isn't up then we are out of luck for that day. I will only use bets that are made within that system because it's fair.

6. Because others will want to bet on other games to increase their PSD vCash we could start with a limit on the first few bets to get people rolling. I'm thinking 100 vCash?

7. You DO NOT have to bet on every game. You can sign up and only bet once for the rest of the season if you want.

8. You can not place competing bets against yourself. None of this "50 on the Leafs, and 50 on team x". You make one bet per game. Any person i see betting twice like that will either be ignored for that game (if it's done too many times) or i will take use the bet the placed on the VISITING team only and ignore their home team bet.
    Any questions, suggestions be sure to let me know. I will keep count of everything bet and won/lost so don't worry about that.

Standings
    Poster vCash
    OptiMized 500
    KingerSox 500
    JaysLeafs98 500
    DIRKDIGGL3R 500
    TO Rapz 500
    Lighthousekeepr 500
    Jamison23 500
    Borough 500
    Last edited by OptiMized; 03-10-2014 at 05:12 PM.

vCash
    **** it I'll give it a shot.

vCash
    sure although i'm on a hot streak so beware lol I dropped down to 6000 vCash by placing 972 on the leaf game last night so i'll actually be close to 9000 when the payout happens

vCash
    ^
    You're goin down.

vCash
    6 for 7 on NHL picks so far, I'm usually pretty good if I don't bet real money lol

vCash
    Right down.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KingerSox View Post
    Right down.
    lol it's re-draft all over again.

vCash
    Why not, I love gambling and it's even better if it isn't actually my money

Xavier Rhodes 2014/15 Stats:

vCash
    im in

vCash
    March 10th: http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...4-NHL-Matchups

Nominate a game for us to bet on or else i'll randomly choose. Pittsburgh vs. Washington seems like a fair game that can go either way. I hope they pay me my money soon, i should have 6000 in the bank after last nights Chicago game.

vCash
    Any of them except LA and Calgary could be good ones, Pheonix-Tampa is a good one.

vCash
    Content team seems to have some shady stuff going on to bump up their vCash... Said Philly won Saturday night, I messaged them so hopefully I get my 972 back plus the 2-1 odds they go by now.
    Last edited by JaysLeafs98; 03-10-2014 at 01:46 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JaysLeafs98 View Post
    And still waiting for my payout from 2 ****ing days ago lol
    You lost that bet.

Betting isn't done straight up, it's done on the spread line found in brackets next to each team. For hockey, the spread is almost always +/- 1.5. If a team is -1.5 that means they are they favorite and they need to win by more than that amount to cover the spread. In this case, Toronto only won by one goal, so Philly covered.

vCash
    Wowww apparently you have to cover the spread now too... so rattled.

vCash
    Damn that means i lost my Chicago bet too then. That sucks

Page 1 of 24 12311 ... LastLast