Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 27
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    63,214
    vCash
    2000

    Red Wings @ Rangers

    @

    When: Sunday, March 8th, 2014
    Time: 12:30 PM
    Where: Madison Square Garden
    Channel: NBC

    Player to watch:



  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    63,214
    vCash
    2000
    Well at least this game is early on so it doesn't interfere Walking Dead and gives me enough time to cool down (if the Wings lose) before the show starts. Especially because rumors that something/someone big is going to happen. Which I really hope to be true.

    Really have to admit that the Nyquist-Legwand-Franzen line is really, really impressive. Last 2 games it seemed that line really got the energy going early by creating scoring chances, forcing turnovers etc. Hopefully it continues along with the kid line being as active as they are.



  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    9,135
    vCash
    1000
    Sunday day games are my favorite.

    I get to watch it on NBC rather than a **** stream(next year im getting gamecenter, the quality of the streams is pretty great and I do most of my TV show/Movie watching on my CPU anyway)... Then it eats up a usually boring part of a boring day before I get to watch Shameless and True detective.

    As for this game, I really want to see if Frazen Nyquist and Legwand can keep it up, they really looked good last night. I still think this team healthy can make a lot of noise in the playoffs. All we need is a healthy stretch and some good news from a couple doctors.
    Adopt a Packers
    SAM "Less than Tim Jennings the Nickel Corner" SHIELDS
    and Davante "I'm good at catching" Adams



    Davante Adams


  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Port Huron, MI
    Posts
    6,419
    vCash
    1500
    We have two legit scoring lines and then Alfredsson on line three. Our offense would be so perfect if we were healthy.

    Zetterberg - Datsyuk - Alfredsson
    Nyquist - Legwand - Franzen
    Jurco - Sheahan - Tatar
    Miller - Helm - Abdelkader

    Probably the best offense in the league when healthy. Legwand's game really compliments Franzen and Nyquist's. That line really has everything. Grit, skill, size, sniper, passing, speed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trueblue2 View Post
    And there's no shame in banging fat chicks. They're normally down to do anything and theyll build your confidence. Even Mike trout had to tear up the minors before he got called up to the show.

    EDIT: do not use tinder to tear up minors, you will go to jail.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Port Huron, MI
    Posts
    6,419
    vCash
    1500
    Oh and I'm really starting to think I am our bad luck charm. Last 5 games we have lost if I'm watching and won if I wasn't watching...
    Quote Originally Posted by Trueblue2 View Post
    And there's no shame in banging fat chicks. They're normally down to do anything and theyll build your confidence. Even Mike trout had to tear up the minors before he got called up to the show.

    EDIT: do not use tinder to tear up minors, you will go to jail.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    9,135
    vCash
    1000
    .
    Adopt a Packers
    SAM "Less than Tim Jennings the Nickel Corner" SHIELDS
    and Davante "I'm good at catching" Adams



    Davante Adams


  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    930
    vCash
    3000
    I see petr mrazek was recalled from the griffins today, is he getting the start tomorrow?

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    63,214
    vCash
    2000
    Gustavsson is having groin problems again so Peter is going to be the back up to Jimmy tomorrow.



  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Saginaw, MI
    Posts
    14,890
    vCash
    3312
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezekial View Post
    Sunday day games are my favorite.

    I get to watch it on NBC rather than a **** stream(next year im getting gamecenter, the quality of the streams is pretty great and I do most of my TV show/Movie watching on my CPU anyway)... Then it eats up a usually boring part of a boring day before I get to watch Shameless and True detective.

    As for this game, I really want to see if Frazen Nyquist and Legwand can keep it up, they really looked good last night. I still think this team healthy can make a lot of noise in the playoffs. All we need is a healthy stretch and some good news from a couple doctors.
    Same here, I love having the Wings on NBC instead of some stream.

    Now please ****ing win, I'm getting sick of all this losing ****.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Port Huron, MI
    Posts
    6,419
    vCash
    1500
    Gustavsson has been pretty bad the last 10 games or so but our offense just always gives him much more support. Hopefully Howard can get some of that tomorrow.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trueblue2 View Post
    And there's no shame in banging fat chicks. They're normally down to do anything and theyll build your confidence. Even Mike trout had to tear up the minors before he got called up to the show.

    EDIT: do not use tinder to tear up minors, you will go to jail.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Tacoma, WA
    Posts
    473
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    Same here, I love having the Wings on NBC instead of some stream.

    Now please ****ing win, I'm getting sick of all this losing ****.

    I think we are ALL tired of this team loosing...It's grown very old and way to tiring....

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    63,214
    vCash
    2000
    Fantastic start boys, way to go



  13. #13
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Port Huron, MI
    Posts
    6,419
    vCash
    1500
    Missed most of the 1st, but we looked pretty good from what I saw. Howard is playing well from what I've seen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trueblue2 View Post
    And there's no shame in banging fat chicks. They're normally down to do anything and theyll build your confidence. Even Mike trout had to tear up the minors before he got called up to the show.

    EDIT: do not use tinder to tear up minors, you will go to jail.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    63,214
    vCash
    2000
    I'm starting to think this is going to be an exact replay of the last time we played. One goal allowed and the lack of any offense.



  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Tacoma, WA
    Posts
    473
    vCash
    1500
    The Rangers are just choking us out no matter what the Wings try.....Unless something drastic happens it looks as though this game is going to be a repeat.

    Though I think the best moment of the game goes to when the was pushed over on Lundquist.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •