Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Should we trade Revis?

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes. For the right price.

3 17.65%
  • No. Keep the best corner in football.

13 76.47%
  • Still not sure.

1 5.88%
Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast
    vCash

Question Update: Buccaneers Release Revis

There are many rumors floating around that Revis is still being "shopped" and possibly going to be dealt before the draft. I wanted to get a feel for how we feel about this happening.

Me personally I look at it this way:
    Best corner in the league? Or Joe Scrub from Saginaw Vally State? Hmm. Think I'll stick with the best.

However there are a lot of conflicting ideas on the future we think our team should go in. Let them be heard.

>Watch Me On Twitch Here<
    Click Here to Become a PSD Member!
    ★I am a Member of the BUC NATION

vCash
    If he will be traded it will be very soon as he is due like a $1.5 million roster bonus on like the third day of the new league year and the 4th round pick to the Jets turns to a 3rd round pick.

vCash
    If we trade Revis, we need to get a kings ransom in return. Im talking this years 1st, 2nd, and 3rder plus a cornerback that is above average. That is the only offer i would take for revis.

Im really getting tired of hearing how "he doesnt fit our scheme" and this and that. How does the best player at their position not fit our scheme??? Makes no sense to me. On top of that, hes going to be even better this coming year after having a yr to recover from ACL surgery.

If we are that worried about draft picks we need to trade down and aquire more picks. If were worried about cap room we need to cut Penn and Joseph and maybe even Nicks if he can no longer play. Cutting Penn and Joeseph alone would open up so much cap room.

I will not be happy if we trade revis. he is too valuble. if anything we pay him his 16 million this year and restructure his contract and give him more guranteed money and more years. Then his cap number wont be any where near as high and thus weve freed up more cap space to sign FA for next year as well.

DO NOT TRADE REVIS!! PLEASE DONT! Find a way to make it work.
    The Big Bucs

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TRUETAMPAFAN View Post
    If we trade Revis, we need to get a kings ransom in return. Im talking this years 1st, 2nd, and 3rder plus a cornerback that is above average. That is the only offer i would take for revis.

Im really getting tired of hearing how "he doesnt fit our scheme" and this and that. How does the best player at their position not fit our scheme??? Makes no sense to me. On top of that, hes going to be even better this coming year after having a yr to recover from ACL surgery.

If we are that worried about draft picks we need to trade down and aquire more picks. If were worried about cap room we need to cut Penn and Joseph and maybe even Nicks if he can no longer play. Cutting Penn and Joeseph alone would open up so much cap room.

I will not be happy if we trade revis. he is too valuble. if anything we pay him his 16 million this year and restructure his contract and give him more guranteed money and more years. Then his cap number wont be any where near as high and thus weve freed up more cap space to sign FA for next year as well.

DO NOT TRADE REVIS!! PLEASE DONT! Find a way to make it work.
    Good points.

I would love to keep them, but they need to restructure. Josephs production declined last year. Due I'm sure to his recent knee surgery and old age. I think hes still a solid starter in this league, but we need to work out a deal with him or I'd let him walk.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Gdubbz View Post
    Good points.

I would love to keep them, but they need to restructure. Josephs production declined last year. Due I'm sure to his recent knee surgery and old age. I think hes still a solid starter in this league, but we need to work out a deal with him or I'd let him walk.
    Thanks man. I appreciate it.

I really just dont see the reason for trading him. like i said, hes much to gifted to just trade. Im hearing the Patriots are interested. if they want him i would make them give up almost all of their picks. Im also tired of trading our players to New England ala Blount and Talib, then seeing them dominate.

Just dont trade him. Period.
    The Big Bucs

vCash
    Lovie has said he wants to keep Revis and how we're going to be a man team. This is ESPN's way to try and get Revis out of Tampa and back to a big market team. KEEP REVIS PLEASE!!!!

vCash
    I don't mind them listening to offers because there sure as hell could be a worth while offer, BUT, by no means should we be attempting to shop him for the sake of cutting his contract. He is well worth it. I see him having a monster season

vCash
    I agree with you all... Good points!!!
    "In dieing need of a rebound season, 2o14 Leggo"

vCash

vCash

vCash
    Like most of you have said, we better get a serious haul for him if he's traded. It really makes no sense to me.

I just don't see the benefit of moving him; aside from the cap relief. Sure we save $16 million, but we're left with a gaping hole at CB and we'll still ultimately overpay to find another FA replacement. Not to mention hitting the fan base with another head-scratching move that leaves us worse off than we were before.

vCash
    Okay, wow. I guess I spoke too soon.

vCash
    THis is SO FING STUPID!!!!!

Im speechless.

vCash
    What. The. ****.

Fire the cannons.

vCash
    I was excited about tomorrow, but now I'm pissed. I just paid for my season tickets last week and this bull$h!t is making me regret it. I'm so sick of having my heart ripped out by this 2nd rate (yes I fu(king said it!!) franchise.

Who's our big FA replacement?! For the loser fans clamouring for Revis to go I hope you're all happy. This is a classic Buccaneer *****-on-the-fans move.

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast