Please take some time a look at the point i´m about to write,
I have tried to play this game using a team concept, a team that fits together and performs as a team.
At the end i came up with a team that can perform at EVERY ASPECT of the game.
We can Rebound really well
Streatch the game
Shoot from deep
Play strong Defense
Move the ball
Share the ball
You name it!
But there is more i looked for my team.
I made a strong effort to get "Team Players" instead of "Self centered" players that can put stats, but wont give you a great TEAM FIT.
A quick information from my team players:
- Parker is making his best 3pt shooting in his career
- Parker has become a good FT shooter
- Parker Per36 Stats are close to what he performs on his best years
- Manu and Parker have played together for 12 Years now! This Backcourt can play together with their eyes closed
- Manu and Parker can both handle the ball, play solid Defense and creat their shot.
- Jimmy Butler is making a career high of 12.5ppg
- Jimmy butler is one of the best defensive SF with quick feet
- Love is making a Career year in ppg 26.6
- Love is shooting 38% !!! from 3pt
- Love is one of the best (the best?) PF revounders
- Love is making a career year in ast per game. 4.1
- Love - Noah is the best FC in this game.
- Love - Noah can BOTH pass the ball
- LOve - Noah are rebound monsters (combined they grab 24.7)
- NOAH is one of the best passing Centers in the game
- NOAH is a team and lockerroom leader
- NOAH makes everyone else better on the team
- NOAH is making a career best in ppg (12.1).
- FT are NOT a weekness in NOAH. Teams cant explore that!
- NOAH is making a career high of 4.6 ast per game. He is being known as the "Point Center"
- NOAH is making a career high in REbounds (11.5)
- Livingstone can cover up for Parker. He is experienced, and he is making a good year.
- Livingstone sets up their team well and guard the ball well
- Livingstone is a 6´7 PG!
- Korver is making his best year in ppg since 2007
- Korver is the best 3pt shooter in the league
- Korver can play SF or SG. He can play 30 min in those 2 spots
- Korver - Love makes the best floor stretch in the game
- Korver is making a career best in ast per game
- Granger will not see the court much
- Granger had a bad injuries, bur remenber: NO INJURIES in this game
- Granger even strugling BECAUSE OF THE INJURY he had, can still put 10 decent minutes.
- If Granger doesnt perform on his 10 minutes of fame, Matt Barnes will bring his Defense and energy into the game.
- Kenyon Martin can back for Love for 10-15 minutes.
- Kenyon Martin plays decent Defense. That will be his role
- Koufus will not see the floor more than 15-18 minutes. NOAH can play 35.
- Koufus is 7´0 tall and can rebound well
- Koufus is really good around the board, covering Noah Really well
MATCHUP VRS LAC
Just like the previous round there are few aspects that make me believe that we have the better TEAM.
My play can match with them in everything, we can space the floor better with the hability to move LOVE has an outside shooter and we can REBOUND much better.
So we have the advantage in:
- Rebounding (Jimmy-Love-Noah are FAR SUPERIOR rebounding group)
- Sharing the ball
- second points oppotunities (This includes rebounding and the way korver sets himself at the 3pt after the rebound, getting that open look)
- Team fit (imo)
- Options! I can play in anyway i want with this team (fast, slow, outside, inside... YOU NAME IT)
Let me take a look at LAC:
- My Backcourt will give them a thought to their backcourt. Parker and Manu can play hard and Jimmy can help when needed.
- Korver and Mathews will be a 3pt contest. You know who is the best, right?
- CP3 is shooting only 33.6% from 3pt
- CP3 is shooting is lowest fg% since 2006.
- LAC has a great passer on their team. I have 4 or 5 48minutes per game.
- Paul Pierce is shooting his lowest 3pt% since 2003.
- Paul Pierce is scoring his lowest career ppg.
- Paul Pierce is shooting his lowest FG%
- Paul Pierce will strugle to stop Jimmy energy and Korver soacing in a 7 game series
- Davis is going to be a beast. "IS GOING" is the key here! He aint that yet althought he is good already.
- Davis + Lopez dont grab more than 18 rebounds per game. Noah + Love grab easily 26!
- Some will say that Lopez has improved a litle his defense this year. But has he proved that? He played only 17 games! Small sample size.
- Lopez is not a TOP Defender
- LOpez is not a top Rebounder
- LOpez will strugle to keep his mid range shooting with NOAH defending him 7 games!
Well thats it. Thank you all for reading this!