119th (fourth) - David Quessenberry, OT/OG
    154th (fifth) - Cornelius Washington, DE/ OLB
    162nd (fifth) - Ray Ray Armstrong, SS
    191st (sixth) - Nick Kasa, TE
    228th (seventh) - Rodney Smith, WR

vCash
    Old article.

vCash
    Michael Jordan won 6 rings did you know that? DON'T COME IN HERE WITH THAT WEAK ****! jk kinda...

vCash
    If he came to the united center on a green line from the south side tyen yeah.

vCash
    Riding the train through bad areas doesn't make you gangster...if it did, you can call me 50 cent.

vCash
    You can call me Mr. K001

vCash
    Shammy is on my friends list told you MOM the cool kids would accept me!

vCash
    All i know on Dunleavy is he better not start playin like he did earlier in the year. games like the one last night still come too often for him, come on Mike! please stay consistent

vCash
    News flash: All shooters go through hot and cold spells throughout a season.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KH12 View Post
    Is that where that saying shooters are streaky comes from? Sometimes I really hate people Dunleavy has played fantastic this year and has easily surpassed his contract people are just never ****ing happy.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rndy View Post
    Is that where that saying shooters are streaky comes from? Sometimes I really hate people Dunleavy has played fantastic this year and has easily surpassed his contract people are just never ****ing happy.
    I agree and I think the Bulls should hang onto him.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by xxcubs22xx View Post
    I agree and I think the Bulls should hang onto him.
    I'd have to imagine they are if you look at his total production he's been the best 3 point specialst we've had in the Thibs era. He doesn't shoot as well as Korver but basically does everything else better and he doesn't handle the ball like Marco did but once again he pretty much does everything else better. This is just going off how they performed here in Chicago. Dunleavy has easily been the best player in my opinion. He's a good shooter, good passer, has great size, rebounds well, uses his size defensively, and takes charges.

Given what Dunleavy is getting paid I'd really hate to lose the guy but if him leaving improved our roster I'd understand. There will always be the similar sharp shooter around I just hope the Bulls keep adding to it instead of the shooting musical chairs the Bulls have been dealing with.

We need multiple option good shooters like the great teams have. Derrick Rose, Butler, and Noah play style is affected so much by floor space we need more of it. When you watch the Spurs play offense you notice very very similar tendencies between our Scheme and theirs it's pretty similar the biggest difference is the floor space, Parker, and Duncan.

Derrick Rose healthy is thee perfect point guard to run this scheme even better so than Parker in my opinion just because of his strength and speed combo he's able to go where ever he wants at all times allowing our sets to create easily.

That leaves the shooting and Duncan we need more shooting no doubt about it and well we're not getting a Duncan so just hope Nikola comes over and shoots well.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KH12 View Post
    Jimmer is always hot. No homo?

My Mock v 1.1
    51st (Second Round) - Amerson CB/FS
    85th (third round) - Bacarri Rambo FS
    119th (fourth) - David Quessenberry, OT/OG
    154th (fifth) - Cornelius Washington, DE/ OLB
    162nd (fifth) - Ray Ray Armstrong, SS
    191st (sixth) - Nick Kasa, TE
    228th (seventh) - Rodney Smith, WR