Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mock w/ Rumors

vCash

Mock w/ Rumors

I decided to incorporate rumors and who likes who into the latest mock I've been working on.

R1.

1: Houston Texans - Jadeveon Clowney, DE, South Carolina
    2: St. Louis Rams - Greg Robinson, OT, Auburn
    3: Jacksonville Jaguars - Teddy Bridgewater, QB, Louisville
    4: Cleveland Browns - Sammy Watkins, WR, Clemson
    5: **Tennessee Titans** - Blake Bortles, QB, UCF
    6: Atlanta Falcons - Jake Matthews, OT, Texas AM
    7: Tampa Bay Buccaneers - Khalil Mack, OLB, Buffalo
    8: Minnesota Vikings - Johnny Manziel, QB, Texas A&M
    9: **Pittsburgh Steelers** - Mike Evans, WR, Texas A&M
    10: Detroit Lions - Justin Gilbert, CB, Oklahoma State
    11: **Oakland Raiders** - Anthony Barr, OLB, UCLA
    12: New York Giants - Taylor Lewan, OT, Michigan
    13: St. Louis Rams - Darqueze Dennard, CB, Michigan State
    14: Chicago Bears - Haha Clinton-Dix, S, Alabama
    15: **Buffalo Bills** - Calvin Pryor, S, Louisville
    16: Dallas Cowboys - Aaron Donald, DT, Pittsburgh Haha
    17: Baltimore Ravens - Kelvin Benjamin, WR, Florida State
    18: New York Jets - Eric Ebron, TE, North Carolina
    19: Miami Dolphins - Zach Martin, OT/G, Notre Dame
    20: Arizona Cardinals - Kony Ealy, DE/OLB, Missouri
    21: Greenbay Packers - Louis Nix III, DT, Notre Dame
    22: Philadelphia Eagles - Dee Ford, OLB, Auburn
    23: Kansas City Chiefs - Marques Lee, WR, USC
    24: **Oakland Raiders** - Derek Carr, QB, Fresno State
    25: San Diego Chargers - David Yankey, OG, Stanford
    26: Cleveland Browns - C.J. Mosley, ILB, Alabama
    27: New Orleans Saints - Ra’shede Hageman, DE, Minnesota
    28: Carolina Panthers - Cyrus Kouandjio, OT, Alabama
    29: **Detroit Lions** - Odell Beckham Jr, WR, LSU
    30: San Francisco 49ers - Jason Verrett, CB, TCU
    31: Denver Broncos - Timmy Jernigan, DT, Florida State
    32: **New Orleans Saints** - Jace Amaro, TE, Texas Tech

Trades: Titans #11, Rnd 3, 2015 2nd for Oakland #5; Steelers #15, 2015 Rd1, 2015 Rd 3 for Bills #9; Oakland Rnd 2, 2015 Rd2 (via Tenn) for Bengals #24; Detroit Lions Rnd 2, 2015 Rnd 1, 2015 Rnd 3 for New England #29; New Orleans get #32 VIA Jimmy Graham signing with Seattle
    #BanMiltstar

vCash
    Sitting put, Verrett works for me.

vCash
    Seattle WILL NOT sign Graham. We don't use our TEs much and emphasize on running the ball. Graham will have a p***** fit when he doesn't get the ball. We also don't have the money. How are you gonna tell ET and Sherman that we can't pay them because we used the money to sign a TE that we completely shut down. Not gonna happen. It would make more sense to use those picks and grab Evans.

Also keep in mind that the dominant TEs have all been drafted in the late rounds. Gronk, Graham, and Cameron weren't really close to 1st round selections. Infact has there really been a dominant TE taken in the first round in the past 5 years or so? Not really. I say this because it seems like we are all missing something with these TEs. It's about speed and size. I don't think Amaro or ASJ will be the next breed. The only one that I can see being as good as some of these TEs in the NFL that are mocked going in the 1st is Ebron Britton. Even him I would be a little skeptic. I think Troy Niklas fits perfectly. He has size and looks like he has speed on film. Really want to see his 40 time. My point is look for a TE in the later rounds. You never really know what you're getting. It's too risky using your first round pick on them
    Last edited by seahawks509; 03-05-2014 at 12:49 PM.

PSD NFL Mock Draft | Seattle Seahawks GM
    2nd Demarcus Lawrence DE/OLB Boise State
    3rd Martavis Bryant WR Clemson
    3rd Trai Turner OG LSU
    4th Brent Urban DT Virginia
    4th Terrence West RB Towson
    5th Ross Cockrell CB Duke
    7th Laurent Duvernay-Tardif OT McGill (Canada)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by seahawks509 View Post
    Seattle WILL NOT sign Graham. We don't use our TEs much and emphasize on running the ball. Graham will have a p***** fit when he doesn't get the ball. We also don't have the money. How are you gonna tell ET and Sherman that we can't pay them because we used the money to sign a TE that we completely shut down. Not gonna happen. It would make more sense to use those picks and grab Evans.

Also keep in mind that the dominant TEs have all been drafted in the late rounds. Gronk, Graham, and Cameron weren't really close to 1st round selections. Infact has there really been a dominant TE taken in the first round in the past 5 years or so? Not really. I say this because it seems like we are all missing something with these TEs. It's about speed and size. I don't think Amaro or ASJ will be the next breed. The only one that I can see being as good as some of these TEs in the NFL that are mocked going in the 1st is Ebron Britton. Even him I would be a little skeptic. I think Troy Niklas fits perfectly. He has size and looks like he has speed on film. Really want to see his 40 time. My point is look for a TE in the later rounds. You never really know what you're getting. It's too risky using your first round pick on them

I was just making a mock that played off of all the rumors out there. And the Jimmy to Seattle rumor is pick up steam whether you like it or not. I don't, but I would be remiss to not see the possibility of what would happen.
    #BanMiltstar

vCash
    HaHa is a good pick. Donald or Nix would have worked as well.

vCash
    It doesn't seem likely Atlanta will pass up Mack if he is there, unless Clowney is too.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramon Nivar View Post
    It doesn't seem likely Atlanta will pass up Mack if he is there, unless Clowney is too.
    I want them to take a pass rusher, but the whole "Happy with Sam Baker" line seems like a smoke screen. Plus it's Jake Matthews, my 3nd best player, so it's not like you're dipping for a prospect.
    #BanMiltstar

vCash
    It depends on what ATL does in FA. They will more than likely address one of those positions through FA. If they decide to sign a big name like Monroe or Albert they could go after pass rush in the draft. Or they could even go after Michael Johnson, Tuck, or Jared Allen and draft a LT. I think it would be easier getting Monroe or Albert.

3rd Trai Turner OG LSU

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by seahawks509 View Post
    It depends on what ATL does in FA. They will more than likely address one of those positions through FA. If they decide to sign a big name like Monroe or Albert they could go after pass rush in the draft. Or they could even go after Michael Johnson, Tuck, or Jared Allen and draft a LT. I think it would be easier getting Monroe or Albert.
    IMO they should sign the FA pass rusher and Draft a LT. But like I said, thats my opinion. But I do respect yours.
    #BanMiltstar

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DeyAce View Post
    HaHa is a good pick. Donald or Nix would have worked as well.
    I love the DT's, but DT's can also be found. And I'm super high on Haha and think he would be a stud for years.
    #BanMiltstar

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    IMO they should sign the FA pass rusher and Draft a LT. But like I said, thats my opinion. But I do respect yours.
    I think they should as well. Matthews has more upside than Monroe or Albert IMO and it's also risky to bet all in on rookie pass rushers in the NFL. I would much rather get one in FA that has proven to be able to sack QBs. I just feel it will be easier to get a OT than a pass rusher.

3rd Trai Turner OG LSU

vCash
    Watkins or Mack wpuld be better. If I was picking a quarterback at 3 I'd go bortles but let him sit and develop till the bye week or till he earns it

The Future Jacksonville Jaguars Power Couple

#InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

vCash
    I cant see ATL passing on Mack in that scenario either. OL is very deep in this draft class. pass rushers are not deep in this draft and very lacking in FA. also Mack is a better prospect than Matthews if they went BPA

feel so bad for Newton as Carolina has yet to get him some WR help since they drafted him. I like the Kouandjio pick though. hopefully they get some WR help for him in FA
    Take Notes Rook

vCash
    Any reason you feel the Lions would be willing to give up a 1st and 3rd for such a crappy pick? Not mayhews cup of tea... At most that pick is worth a 2015 2nd rounder, a late round 2014 with a swap of #10 in the 2nd for 29 in the 1st

vCash
    Id love Bortles in TEN, only problem we dont have a 3rd
    Philadelphia 76ers 2000-2001 Sim League Champion

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast