Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Who wins in a 7 game Series?

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • 1999 Spurs

7 70.00%
  • 2013 Heat

3 30.00%
    vCash

1999 Spurs Vs 2013 Miami Heat

Who wins a 7 game series.

1999 Spurs
    David Robinson (22)
    Tim Duncan (33)
    Sean Ellion
    Mario Ellie
    Avery Johnson

2013 Miami Heat
    Chris Bosh
    Lebron James
    Shane Battier
    Dwyane Wade
    Mario Chalmers

Who you got?

vCash
    spurs,timmy and even declining robinson would feast on miami's soft interior...this is like the worst matchup for the heat to get
    Last edited by abe_froman; 03-04-2014 at 07:20 PM.

vCash
    Lbj/HEAT would have to play for real every game (not like how they throw games from time to time)...

The HEAT would have to run and gun in order to counter what Timmy & Robinson would to to them. If it's a half court game, the Spurs have the advantage, but the HEAT would just run all game long, getting Timmy and Robinson into foul trouble.

Do to the Spurs bigs getting into foul trouble, the HEAT would pull away every 4th quarter in the series.

Enjoy Haters
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQkyxNNNefg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ImlKH...eature=related

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    As a rookie Micheal Beasley averaged 13.9pts per game on .472 shooting. Do you know how many times Kobe Bryant or Tracy Mcgrady shot at that percent or better? Never in there whole careers. If Beas can be what he was when he was a rookie (he won't hell be better) then the heat are coming away with another steal.

vCash
    well, last year in the playoffs wade wasn't terribly impressive at all. i think the spurs size and the heat having to figure out how to slow two amazing two-way players would be a lot to overcome. if we can preted like wade is DWYANE WADE, or even something close to vintage, then it's a compelling match up and i don't know who wins. but if we're getting last year's playoff efforts, the spurs take it. no way they get by, regardless of how great lebron is, if wade plays that poorly.
    I no longer care about anything here except for the Entertainment Forum, which sucks; the Music forum, which sucks; and the Magic forum, which does NOT suck.

Love y'all!

Except for all of y'all.

#FreePablo
    #FreeManRam
    #FreePablo

vCash
    They are about equal as teams, but the Spurs have the better matchups. Spurs.

vCash
    Spurs, easily. 2013 playoff Wade was a joke, and the Heat wouldn't have had the interior defense to counter his non-production, and when you factor in what Hibbert did to Bosh (made him non-existant), I imagine it would be LeBron versus the Spurs, and that is just too much to ask from him.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

vCash
    Spurs easily... yes I'm saying easily!!!

Quote Originally Posted by knicksfan42 View Post
    ...For me a large part of it is that they were rivals. LeBron vs Wade was a great rivalry and for them to team up just doesn't sit right with me. It would've been cool if LeBron had gone to the Bulls.....
    and Bosh to the Heat to join Wade. That would've been awesome... I would've respected LeBron way more if he went there.
    Why have great rivals when you can join them and have none.... Lebron James where losing the spirit of competition happens!

vCash
    Ok, lets not pretend like this is some absurd matchup. Duncan is still overshadowed by LeBron in his prime. Who will guard LeBron? Bowen?

I'd give the heat the w in a seven game series.

The spurs have a better team, just no one to help control LeBron.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by blams View Post
    Ok, lets not pretend like this is some absurd matchup. Duncan is still overshadowed by LeBron in his prime. Who will guard LeBron? Bowen?

Like I said above, we need to remember, Bosh struggled bad against a team with rim protection, which the Spurs would have, and Wade in last years playoffs was basically an average starter. It would just be so much to ask of LeBron, while the Spurs were a balanced attack and healthy for that playoff run essentially.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

vCash

i would have said it's too close for me to comfortably pick a definitive winner...but wade was soooooo average last year in the playoffs. they aren't beating this spurs team if that happened again. i don't think the 2013 spurs were better than the 1999 spurs at all, and they were a shot away from winning it. too much size to deal with and not enough wade.
    I no longer care about anything here except for the Entertainment Forum, which sucks; the Music forum, which sucks; and the Magic forum, which does NOT suck.

Love y'all!

Except for all of y'all.

#FreePablo
    #FreeManRam
    #FreePablo

vCash
    Spurs easy. No question.
    Your perception of the obvious is OUTSTANDING!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ManRamForPrez24:28080189

p
    i would have said it's too close for me to comfortably pick a definitive winner...but wade was soooooo average last year in the playoffs. they aren't beating this spurs team if that happened again. i don't think the 2013 spurs were better than the 1999 spurs at all, and they were a shot away from winning it. too much size to deal with and not enough wade.
    Fair enough. Wade was nothing special.

vCash

This isn't peak Duncan.

vCash
    That Spurs defense was off the chain. Only gave up 90 twice during their championship run in the playoffs. (allowed 84.7 on the season) Duncan at 37 was very effective against Miami's front line, I imagine a young Duncan would have even more & D-Rob would have success as well. They'd dominate the paint/boards and limit Miami's possessions.

vCash
    So lobsided. Lebron wouldn't be able to play pf in this series. You think Tim or dRob are going to get in foul trouble? One of the best lock down teams in the finals. Feed the ball to Tim or DRob all day. No one would seriously stop them. Tim would be able to play 44+ mins a game without breaking a sweat. Tim had good knees. 4-1 easy.