Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Kinsler: A Bit of a Douche

http://espn.go.com/mlb/story/_/id/10...-espn-magazine

"To be honest with you, I hope they go 0-162. I got friends, and I love my friends, but I hope they lose their ***."
    He comes off as kind of a douche in this article. I guess I always assumed that Kins was more of the quiet, polite, hard working type. Also, he really didn't enjoy the added pressures of being a leader in the clubhouse, so the late season collapses make sense. There was no one there, after Mike Young was dealt, to rally the team and get them in the correct mind set to play. I have to say, the concern I had of losing Kins as a clubhouse guy (he's not an elite player on either defense or offense anymore) is pretty much gone.

vCash
    **** him

vCash
    Good luck goin 0-162 lol

vCash
    not worth the time.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by harlequin018 View Post
    http://espn.go.com/mlb/story/_/id/10...-espn-magazine

He comes off as kind of a douche in this article. I guess I always assumed that Kins was more of the quiet, polite, hard working type. Also, he really didn't enjoy the added pressures of being a leader in the clubhouse, so the late season collapses make sense. There was no one there, after Mike Young was dealt, to rally the team and get them in the correct mind set to play. I have to say, the concern I had of losing Kins as a clubhouse guy (he's not an elite player on either defense or offense anymore) is pretty much gone.
    Yeah he comes off pretty douchy, but he's allowed to have his opinion. I always saw him the same way you did, but actually pictured him as more of a leader than he apparently was. I think the way he trashed JD was a little much, but I'd probably be pissed too if I got traded away from a place where I had signed an extension and wanted to be. I saw a tweet from JJT yesterday referencing Ian calling JD a sleezeball. It said, "I wonder if Ian JD was a huge sleezeball when he was signing that 5 year extension?" I think it's all sour grapes and I guess we'll have to wait until next year again, since we're going 0-162 this year.

To negate your Mike Young point, the Rangers collapsed in months he was here as well too.
    Dallas Mavericks 2010-11 NBA CHAMPIONS
    Dirk Nowitzki 2010-2011 Finals MVP

Texas Rangers 2010, 2011 AL West & AL Champions

vCash
    On another note, what the hell is this 'vCash' stuff I see now under posts?
    Dallas Mavericks 2010-11 NBA CHAMPIONS
    Dirk Nowitzki 2010-2011 Finals MVP

Texas Rangers 2010, 2011 AL West & AL Champions