Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

This season is a success if....(Fill in the rest)

This season is a success..
    - IF the Bucks get the #1 overall odds heading into the lottery
    - Brandon Knight's defense continues to improve through the latter part of the year
    - The stadium situation becomes more clear by the end of the year

This season is a failure if:
    - Phi out tanks us
    - Henson doesn't show continual improvement to have a major solidified role for next year

Feel free to create your own criteria and render a verdict later in the year.

vCash
    A lot of what if's. If we end up at #2 then fall to #5. Then we don't get our high end top pick alpha dog we all hoped for through this grueling season. Then this season was a waste. Yeah #5 can still be a Smart or Randle. But not what we were expecting being worst for most the season till Philly dump most there guys to become a D-league team. Or we get top pick and get some bad luck and get a injury prone player. Still need new owner and new arena.

vCash
    We got out-dumped at the deadline. Will not be a happy camper if it ends up costing us a top pick.

vCash
    1) Ilyasova increases his trade value for the offseason, so they can get rid of him.

2) Larry Sanders comes back and reassures everyone he is a guy worth 44 mil over 4 seasons.

3) Nate Wolters shooting improves (looks better lately)

4) And most importantly, the viability of Milwaukee as an NBA town is nailed down.

A failure if ...

1) we end up with a pick outside the top 4.

2) Also, agree with the Henson observation.

3) Larry drew decides to play vets over the young guys

4) We have to decide if we are going to root for the Seattle Bucks.

vCash
    I would be upset if we land outside the top 4 as well, but hard to blame us if we do. Philly truthfully bought full into the tank (and hopefully they're ineptitude doesn't make the nba rethink the draft process to that stupid wheel format they proposed) and I'm glad we didn't. While I wish we could have bought some assets with vets at the deadline, I don't agree with selling somewhat valuable assets for garbage, just to lose like Philly did.

Still not certain Ersan can't be part of the future with this team, so I wouldn't need to trade him. I would if a good deal came along, but don't think its a must.

The rest I pretty much agree with.

Side note: I'm not sure I could be a Seattle Bucks fan. I may either give up on the nba or adopt a new team if that's the case.

vCash
    Success: We win a total of 3 games over the rest of the season lol

Failure: We go on a little hot streak and win like 9 or 10 the remainder of the year

Success: Someone identifies themselves as a interested investor in the Bucks and that gets the ball rolling for a new arena
    Failure: Herb Kohl dies and whomever takes over just sells the team to someone in Seattle and we lose the team lol

vCash
    This season was a fail. But an offseason win would be getting closer to a new stadium deal or whatever. Also a win if hammonds doesn't make a dumb trade or free agent signing and stick to what he does well in which is drafting..

No one was going to out lose philly. They had an awful team right now and before. We were lucky that the bucks loss a lot of close games and Overtimes. Our team is better than that. 2nd place would be a huge win.. It's up to the lottery balls to fall our way.