Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

All i see is Negativity from Knick fans

I'm getting tired of everyone being so negative yes we suck badly, but we have a plan and we actually didn't panic this time and take a bad contract for a quick fix. We had 0 chance of winning a chip this year regardless we were not supposed to be this bad but its time to bite the bullet, and do what is best for a long term rebuild. People need to stop making news on any little thing Melo says like his decision changes daily this guy will retire a knick book that. If he does leave and I am wrong it wont be the worst thing we rebuild from scratch and do it right for ones if u don't think this is thread worthy delete it Just thinking out loud!!!!

vCash
    what part of there's no plan don't you see?

You want Rondo right? Ainge ain't giving him up to us. He wants draft picks we don't have on top of Tim Jr. and he ain't taking Stat.

You want Love right? you think he's missing out on a big pay day to come to NY? w/ this management? it's not a secret in the NBA anymore. They know Dolan is a **** up, they know he pays you but at the end of the day these players have some semblance of respect to the game. They ain't just trying to be popular, they want to win.

What's the plan? huh? how different is it from every cap space team in the NBA? B/c it's NYC? b/c it's MSG?
    when they forget what Kevin Long saids

I follow rules and appreciate the ignore button

vCash
    I expect you will get plenty of negativity towards your post. I think you make a great point though -- there was no stupid quick fix taking on salary move recently in a vain attempt to get the 8th seed. Of course there is also plenty to be negative about. Top to bottom this year's team has been as much of a disappointment as I have ever witnessed in sports (yes, gang, top to bottom -- not just Woodson and Felton).

What I fear is that there is no solid basketball person in charge going forward -- that they will continue to operate on Dolan's whims. Bring in a strong GM and coach and I will feel very positive going forward.

vCash
    Those guys have 1 year left on contracts the gms have no choice in rondo wants ny he will get it same with love we wont trade for both 1 we will sign as a free agent. Lakers are in worse shape then us kobe contract is brutal
    Quote Originally Posted by KniCks4LiFe View Post
    what part of there's no plan don't you see?

You want Rondo right? Ainge ain't giving him up to us. He wants draft picks we don't have on top of Tim Jr. and he ain't taking Stat.

You want Love right? you think he's missing out on a big pay day to come to NY? w/ this management? it's not a secret in the NBA anymore. They know Dolan is a **** up, they know he pays you but at the end of the day these players have some semblance of respect to the game. They ain't just trying to be popular, they want to win.

What's the plan? huh? how different is it from every cap space team in the NBA? B/c it's NYC? b/c it's MSG?

vCash
    James Dolan is an egotistical brat. His daddy is the only reason he succeeds in life.

The GM isn't even a GM. Steve Mills. You think NBA players give two ***** about Steve Mills? you think Steve Mills is coming up w/ master basketball moves? with what credentials? star gazing?

Even if someone tells Dolan what to do, the minute his brat tendencies get in the way, he fires them.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BklynKnicks3 View Post
    Those guys have 1 year left on contracts the gms have no choice in rondo wants ny he will get it same with love we wont trade for both 1 we will sign as a free agent. Lakers are in worse shape then us kobe contract is brutal
    Oh so now it's probability that we are going by? Lakers gave Kobe that contract b/c he's Kobe Bryant, he brought 5 championship titles to LA. 6. It's like what the Yankees did w/ Jeter when he was old. But after Kobe's contract is done and he retires, they will build a championship team. They always do. What sample size do the Knicks have in the past 14 yrs. a playoff round?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue Seats View Post
    What I fear is that there is no solid basketball person in charge going forward -- that they will continue to operate on Dolan's whims. Bring in a strong GM and coach and I will feel very positive going forward.
    [ding ding ding] And if you're a basketball player, your agent is telling you this. So why would you come here?

vCash
    yea i agree with this thread, bad years happen... it's not the end of the world. This is the first time Melo will finish below .500 and out of the playoffs, it's an aberration. at least it woke up the FO in regards to how bad Felton is... I still can't believe we bought this guy in over Lin.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    yea i agree with this thread, bad years happen... it's not the end of the world. This is the first time Melo will finish below .500 and out of the playoffs, it's an aberration. at least it woke up the FO in regards to how bad Felton is... I still can't believe we bought this guy in over Lin.
    This team is playing with no effort or heart and no concrete plan to build a championship team. It's hard not to be negative
    Last edited by GiantsSwaGG; 03-03-2014 at 11:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by PraiseJesus View Post
    My PREDICITON OF LEBRON GOING TO THE KNICKS WAS SPOT ON!!!!

JUST AS ALL MINE ARE.

I'M NEVER WRONG

FREE MY SOURCE PraiseJesus

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GiantsSwaGG View Post
    This team isn't playing with no effort or heart and no concrete plan to build a championship team. It's hard not to be negative
    yea it's clear we packed it in a long time ago... but if you take a step back from it all, it's not the end of the world.

We got the what looks like the steal of the draft, tons of cap space and our pick in 2015. And we still have Shump. If Melo stays we should be good again real fast.

Woodson & Felton have to go though, and I think they will be soon.

I think the plan is pretty obvious though...
    Last edited by nycericanguy; 03-03-2014 at 11:22 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GiantsSwaGG View Post
    This team isn't playing with no effort or heart and no concrete plan to build a championship team. It's hard not to be negative
    Our own players that we are stuck w/ for another 1-2 yrs. are saying they aren't playing w/ any heart. What should we do throw ticket tape and sing "Celebration" ?

vCash
    baseball has no salary cap homie totally diff lakers are F5cked, now superstars free agents have to rely on kobes health and play behind his 36 year old ego
    Quote Originally Posted by KniCks4LiFe View Post
    Oh so now it's probability that we are going by? Lakers gave Kobe that contract b/c he's Kobe Bryant, he brought 5 championship titles to LA. 6. It's like what the Yankees did w/ Jeter when he was old. But after Kobe's contract is done and he retires, they will build a championship team. They always do. What sample size do the Knicks have in the past 14 yrs. a playoff round?

vCash
    "but we have a plan"

LOLOL

vCash
    What's very alarming is how they are playing right now. Granted were not making the playoffs but as a pro at least show some pride and play harder. They have given up and you can see it in the body language. Its just bad whichever way you look at this team so I have a right to be as negative as I want to.

CARMELOOOOOOO ANTHONYYYYYY!!!

vCash
    forget about this year we are dirt going forward we are in a good place better then ever before. 2010 what put Miami over us is not just riley they had 3 max slots we had 2. I don't want LeBron here but im just saying. People know the status u get in nba I fu pu tny back on top where we belong!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast