vCash

Exclamation Game 59: Bucks vs Jazz

VS

Monday, March 3, 2014

8:00 PM ET - BMO Harris Bradley Center, Milwaukee, WI

vCash
    Milwaukee Bucks ✔ @Bucks
    Follow
    Kareem Abdul-Jabbar, the leading scorer in both Bucks and NBA history, will return to the @BMOHBC on Monday night. #

vCash
    Sucks the game is not televised....I wonder what young free agent we will bring in.

The Bucks are expected to soon sign a young free agent to a 10-day contract with their open roster spot. Yahoo! Sports - See more at: http://hoopshype.com/rumors/tag/milw....4PjfANbM.dpuf

vCash
    im watching the game on live stream..

giannis with the block and the pretty behind the back pass at the other end.

vCash
    Kanter is abusing Henson.

vCash
    Tony Mitchell, former Alabama player, coming on a 10 day contract.

vCash
    Ersanity! Haha
    Young Guns

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RJ_56 View Post
    Tony Mitchell, former Alabama player, coming on a 10 day contract.
    I was hoping it was the other Tony Mitchell. He's still a Piston though.
    Young Guns

vCash
    Great game for the Bucks! And for the hardcore tank fans sixers have worst record locked up! But we got a 7 game lead for 2nd so don't cry

Hope the bucks can finish the season strong.. tho less sessions and more wolters please

vCash
    I would hope Kanter would abuse Henson. He's only got what almost 40 lbs on Henson. Not to mention Kanter is a center and Henson is really a 4.
    http://i303.photobucket.com/albums/n...pscf85bcd0.png

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dcenate05050 View Post
    Great game for the Bucks! And for the hardcore tank fans sixers have worst record locked up! But we got a 7 game lead for 2nd so don't cry

Hope the bucks can finish the season strong.. tho less sessions and more wolters please
    Still if we end up at #2 before lottery. We can still drop to #5.

vCash
    http://media.sportsradio1250.com/a/8...-game-show.htm

Woelfel in the studio with Radio Joe for the post game show. Talking about Kareem. Then go on talking about ownership groups. There's another ex gm out there trying to land the Bucks as well. But Woelfel wasn't at liberty to say at this time. Dunleavy SR? Also talk about Ersan big game. Radio Joe asking why Ersan getting so many minutes other then showcasing him for draft night trade? Woelfel pretty said yeah. Then said even Adrien getting more minutes then Henson. Then Woelfel said Ersan ex-agent works with the Jazz. Then talking about the draft and seems like were trying to win now when we have 76ers right on our heels.

vCash
    Oh yeah, I forgot to mention Woelfel said Drew was hired to get us to the playoffs. Not to be a rebuilding coach for a few seasons. Then said with new ownership group, bunch of people could be out the door like Drew and all the assistant coaches and some of Kohl's cronies. Possibly Hammond. Maybe they have assistant gm Morway become GM and hired Kareem as the rebuilding coach? Could also teach our big's a thing or two.

vCash
    I've always been questionable on Kareem. He seems to know his stuff, but he's never really been given a chance. You would think with a name like his, someone would have given him a chance. Either he is as big of tool as everyone says and is such a huge pain in the neck to work with that its not worth it, or he burned some bridges in the league, because you would think when one of the most recognizable names in the game wants to get into coaching, someone would take a gamble on him.

Doesn't surprise me on the Drew thing either. I really think this team was built to win, or at least compete in an incompetent East for the 8th seed. Its just that injuries and a few guys under achieving really threw a wrench into that, and now we've accepted and embraced the whole playing for the future idea.
    Last edited by crewfan13; 03-04-2014 at 11:06 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by crewfan13 View Post
    I've always been questionable on Kareem. He seems to know his stuff, but he's never really been given a chance. You would think with a name like his, someone would have given him a chance. Either he is as big of tool as everyone says and is such a huge pain in the neck to work with that its not worth it, or he burned some bridges in the league, because you would think when one of the most recognizable names in the game wants to get into coaching, someone would take a gamble on him.

Doesn't surprise me on the Drew thing either. I really think this team was built to win, or at least compete in an incompetent East for the 8th seed. Its just that injuries and a few guys under achieving really threw a wrench into that, and now we've accepted and embraced the whole playing for the future idea.
    Maybe Kareem as an assistant or part owner, but not a head coach. He has only been a special assistant in his coaching career, focusing on big men. We need a coach that understands rotations and game management. The guy we should have chased was Brad Stevens, but I have no qualms with Larry Drew.
    Young Guns

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast