Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Jimmy Graham non-exclusive tagged (other teams can sign).

Somewhat interesting that the Saints non-exclusive tagged him.

Other teams would have to give up 2 1sts to sign him, though.

Thanks for the Memories Suarez!

vCash
    With the 32nd pick in the 2014 and 2015 draft, the Seattle Seahawks select Jimmy Graham.
    Internet gamblers warning: Do NOT use Sports Interaction. They will steal your bankroll with hidden "administration fees" if you don't lose your money to them while betting.

vCash
    pats should get on this

vCash
    Lets not forget, if a team gives up the selections they still have to make a deal with a player that may believe he is worth far more than market. He could play for them for a year and move on and the team could be giving up a 1st round selection for a player that is no longer with them.

vCash
    At what he wants money wise and giving up two picks I rather have one of the top 4 TE's this year.
    DO NOT TRUST YOUR PETS TO NEMACOLIN WOODLANDS KENNEL

On 7/20/14 we took our Calla and Pebble for a stay while on vacation. On 7/21 Calla, who is diabetic, was given 10x her insulin dosage. She wasn't found until 12 hours after being overdosed. After a week and a half of suffering we made the tough decision to put her down because of brain damage and a lack of a quality of life. She was only 7 and her breed lives until their 20's. Over half of our beloved Calla's life was stolen from us.

vCash
    When media and fans alike wonder what a GM does, this is it. This is a big time decision with a teams top performer. This might work out or not. A bold move to be sure.

vCash
    As talented as the guy is(has potential to be best ever tight end) I don't think he's worth 2 1sts plus whatever they sign him for.. You never know, this guy could have a career ending injury before the season even starts or he could turn into another Aaron Hernandez (not likely but still possible)and what if he doesnt give the same production on another team(which happens a lot actually that people overspend for someone and they dont work out as planned) so many factors to weigh out.. Its a huge gamble

Your baby can't do this

vCash
    Smart move by the Saints if you ask me. He is a great TE but is he only as good as the system he plays in? No body knows but at least if the Saints do lose him they will be compensated well.

Adopt-A-Viking: Harrison Smith
    Tackles: 23, INTs: 2, Sacks: 0

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    As talented as the guy is(has potential to be best ever tight end) I don't think he's worth 2 1sts plus whatever they sign him for.. You never know, this guy could have a career ending injury before the season even starts or he could turn into another Aaron Hernandez (not likely but still possible)and what if he doesnt give the same production on another team(which happens a lot actually that people overspend for someone and they dont work out as planned) so many factors to weigh out.. Its a huge gamble
    I'm sorry but I just don't see this.

vCash
    Seems to make sense to me. The Saints made the right move with him, they did an analysis on ESPN a while back and while he takes a good number of snaps at the WR position, he mostly lines up as a TE.

Two first round draft picks for what he MIGHT bring to another team WITHOUT Drew Brees is good for them either way.
    Member of the Owlluminati!

vCash
    I like the move personally. We could also match the contract if Jimmy signed for another team (I believe). We have options both ways, take the two 1sts or match. Smart move Micky.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Seems to make sense to me. The Saints made the right move with him, they did an analysis on ESPN a while back and while he takes a good number of snaps at the WR position, he mostly lines up as a TE.

Two first round draft picks for what he MIGHT bring to another team WITHOUT Drew Brees is good for them either way.
    Not really true. It's two first round picks for what he brings to their own team. His production may very well decline in a different system, but their giving up the production he provided in their system. New Orleans may have a great system, but I don't think you can replace a talent like Graham and not see some sever drop off. They'd have to decide if two first round picks was worth having to replace him.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Haha View Post
    What I feel right now is like the satisfaction you feel when a highly judgmental, moralistic televangelist gets caught screwing a male hooker.
    NE Patriots Forum HOF (Class of 2011)

Trill Team

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RateSports:28060844
    I'm sorry but I just don't see this.
    Sorry i shoulda clarified this, its just my opinion.. If he keeps up what he did last year, and stays productive like tony Gonzalez did til his late 30s, he has the potential IMO. He definitely has a huge mountain to climb to get there, I just think the potential is there

Your baby can't do this

vCash
    Sorry i shoulda clarified this, its just my opinion.. If he keeps up what he did last year, and stays productive like tony Gonzalez did til his late 30s, he has the potential IMO. He definitely has a huge mountain to climb to get there, I just think the potential is there
    He needs to do more than just keep up his production. He has to not be a liability other than in the receiving game. Don't get me wrong, how amazing he is as a receiver makes him still the better player than every current TE except for a healthy Gronk IMO. But when you start comparing him to the all time greats instead of just the best of today his receiving prowess can't make up the difference in everything else.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Haha View Post
    What I feel right now is like the satisfaction you feel when a highly judgmental, moralistic televangelist gets caught screwing a male hooker.
    NE Patriots Forum HOF (Class of 2011)

Trill Team

vCash
    Though I do believe Graham does benefit from a pass first system with a good QB, I don't doubt he'd be up similar numbers with another great QB in a pass first system. He certainly still would hold a lot of value in my opinion.
    You're talking to me all wrong... It's the wrong tone. You do it again and I'll stab you in the face with a soldering iron. Hey, tell me, does your mother sew? BOOM. Get her to sew that!

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast