Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    vCash

New York Rangers at Philadelphia Flyers

Time: 1:00pm
    Place: Wells Fargo Center

Game Notes:

- Rangers are coming off a 2-1 win over the Blackhawks on Thursday night.
    - Rangers are 10th in both the PP and PK this season.
    - Mats Zuccarello will be out with the broken hand he suffered in Sochi.
    - Flyers are coming off an embarrassing 7-3 loss to San Jose on Thursday night.
    - Ray Emery went down with a groin injury on Thursday; Cal Heeter has been called up on an emergency basis to backup Mason today.
    - Kimmo Timonen will make his return to the lineup after sitting out Thursday's game to rest from the Olympics; Gustafsson is likely to sit.
    - This will be the 3rd of 4 meeting between these teams; the season series is split 1-1 to this point.

vCash
    CGY, TB, EDM have scouts at the game today.

vCash
    Schenner!

He's really coming on this year as a really good player.
    #WhyNot?

People ask me, "Why here? Why Kentucky?", I said "Why not"? It can be done here. It will be done here. Lay the foundation. Recruit and develop. Prepare to win. Day by day. Play by play. A new era of high performance. Why Kentucky? Why not? -Mark Stoops

vCash
    Nevermind. Its an own goal.
    #WhyNot?

People ask me, "Why here? Why Kentucky?", I said "Why not"? It can be done here. It will be done here. Lay the foundation. Recruit and develop. Prepare to win. Day by day. Play by play. A new era of high performance. Why Kentucky? Why not? -Mark Stoops

vCash
    Coooooots!
    #WhyNot?

vCash
    Nice start. Nice to see Coots bury one. I really want to Hartnell but he makes it impossible. The Rangers announcers just called Raffl, Thomas Rolfe.

vCash
    Couts. Wow. Beauty.

That first goal will go to Lecavalier. Maybe gets him going.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by phillyeaglesman View Post
    Couts. Wow. Beauty.

That first goal will go to Lecavalier. Maybe gets him going.
    +1

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Maccanman View Post
    Nice start. Nice to see Coots bury one. I really want to Hartnell but he makes it impossible. The Rangers announcers just called Raffl, Thomas Rolfe.
    Bad hartnell hopefully doesn't stick around more than 5 games. I need playoff hockey this year

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by castan_b View Post
    Bad hartnell hopefully doesn't stick around more than 5 games. I need playoff hockey this year
    Meh. Outside of the two shifts this game where he got penalties he's not really been "bad" Hartnell. Last game was a wash for every one.
    #WhyNot?

vCash
    Good first period. Best part for me? Seeing Mase bounce back strong. With such a rough last game he looks like he shrugged it off.
    #WhyNot?

vCash
    Hes been doing it all year. Seems to shrug it off and not let it carry over. Sign of maturity.

Entertaining first. Did it Thursday night, too, though. Needs to be a 60 minute effort. I dont want to see them hang their heads again.

vCash
    Gotta be a high stick.
    #WhyNot?

vCash
    No goal.
    #WhyNot?

vCash
    someone defend hartnell after that vomit shift, please ... i'd love to hear it

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast