Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Trade

vCash

Trade

I truly believe Maclin was the top wideout hitting the market, some may believe decker is but i don't think there really is a true number one reciever avaliable via free agency, there also isn't a star tight end avaliable if u ask me. Is it me or do other believe that izdik absolutely must be exploring some sort of trade option whether it be a number one wide out like Gordon, blackmon, maybe even Andre Johnson or maybe a trade to aquire a early first to go along with the number 18. Cuz as it stands I don't see any names in free agency that we can sign and consider the wr issue fixed

vCash
    Decker is #2. Draft a wide out that has #1 potential to compliment him. We need a guy that can create yac and stretch the field. We don't need a trade. We are a retooling team on the offensive side of the ball. We need to draft key offensive players that can address the positions needed.
    Last edited by KingsnQueens7; 03-01-2014 at 04:33 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KingsnQueens7 View Post
    Decker is #2. Draft a wide out that has #1 potential to compliment him. We need a guy that can create yac and stretch the field. We don't need a trade. We are a retooling team on the offensive side of the ball. We need to draft key offensive players that can address the positions needed.
    It's tough to call him a #2

More like a 1B or 1C if that even exists.

vCash
    This is a good question. We maybe looking at a trade who knows. I really think nicks is coming could be wrong though

vCash
    Was thinking the same thing.. As sad as it sounds maclin was the #1 WR for us.. Emmanuel sanders.. Meh.. N decker?? Do not want 2 overspend for him with all our holes.. Trade for a Blackmon or Gordon.. (Cleveland loved us lol)
    We got this!!!

vCash
    Blackmon cant get his damn head on straight, why are we going to bring someone like that to NY???

vCash
    If we're looking at a trade target, I'd love to get Rob Housler from Arizona. 2014 will be his contract year and he doesn't fit in Bruce Arians' system who wants his TE's to block.

Housler is a freak physically. His combine page: http://www.nfl.com/combine/profiles/...ler?id=2495292

He has also put up decent enough stats over the past 2 seasons as a secondary weapon. He's only 25 and should be worth a look, IMO.
    Yankees - Jets - Rockets

vCash
    Very interesting that jimmy graham was tag but not straight franchise tag. Would u guys give up a first rounder to have jimmy graham...... Draft a wr in the second

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ROSSBOSS View Post
    Very interesting that jimmy graham was tag but not straight franchise tag. Would u guys give up a first rounder to have jimmy graham...... Draft a wr in the second
    It will cost a huge contract and 2 first round picks to get Graham away from the Saints

vCash
    Nfl.com reports that the eagles may be willing to shop desean Jackson

vCash
    Although I'd love to have JGraham, I don't want to give away the picks needed to obtain him.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ROSSBOSS View Post
    Nfl.com reports that the eagles may be willing to shop desean Jackson
    If true, I wonder what their asking price would be...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MrX27 View Post
    If true, I wonder what their asking price would be...
    At worst a 2nd and 3rd? which I'm basing off of:

Brandon Marshall being traded for 2 2nd's and then again 2 3rd's.

vCash
    Jackson would be a no brainer to me. Knows Marty's system. Geno strived with a player like him in college (tavon).

vCash
    He's making 10 mil a year and still has 3 season left they won't get more then a second for him with that said I would trade for him for a second then sign Decker or Sanders probably sanders we be more realistic, but Decker and Jackson would be and awesome compliment for each othe. Then I would draft Ebron. Whoa that would be awesome.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast