Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Thread: Rumor Mill Time

vCash

Rumor Mill Time

Along with the obvious Miller and Mouson trade rumors, talk out of Ottawa is that Ott has a trade deal in place already.

We also now have heard that Tyler Myers is being sought after by multiple teams.

It is also said that Anaheim is interested in a Sabre and talks have increased. There is no mention if that player is Myers or now some speculate it could be Erhoff.

I am going to guess that the first deal Murray does, is with one of his former teams like Anaheim.

What are some other Rumors?

vCash

Rumor Mill Time

I say erhoff and Myers stay, miller and ott already gone, word is halak and Stewart from the blues trade are being shopped already, I think moulson will be gone too

vCash
    It will be interesting to see what happens.

Murray said that even though he is not the one who is pursuing a trade for Myers and Erhoff, he will listen to calls as long as other teams know he wants a pick and players for either of the two. With that said, he is still receiving a lot of calls, so I think one of the two will be traded for an offensive player.

Rumor now is Moulson and HAlak could be packaged to go to Minnesota.

Ottawa wanted Stewart, and rumors in Ottawa said that if Buffalo did not add in Ott, Stewart would have been kept and dealt to Ottawa. The deal with the Blues was originally Miller, for the prospect and the first and conditional 3rd. Murray then found about Ottawa's interest in Stewart and screwed them by adding in Ott to the deal.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sabres11 View Post
    It will be interesting to see what happens.

Murray said that even though he is not the one who is pursuing a trade for Myers and Erhoff, he will listen to calls as long as other teams know he wants a pick and players for either of the two. With that said, he is still receiving a lot of calls, so I think one of the two will be traded for an offensive player.

Rumor now is Moulson and HAlak could be packaged to go to Minnesota.

Ottawa wanted Stewart, and rumors in Ottawa said that if Buffalo did not add in Ott, Stewart would have been kept and dealt to Ottawa. The deal with the Blues was originally Miller, for the prospect and the first and conditional 3rd. Murray then found about Ottawa's interest in Stewart and screwed them by adding in Ott to the deal.
    God, this forum is dead lol...I guess I didn't help it much.

Anyways, that is awesome information, and awesome GMing by Murray if true. Mind if I ask your source?

We have 5 1st rounder, potentially 6 over next 2 years.
    I would be all for trading anyone on this roster to further stockpile 1st rounders.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Realistik84 View Post
    God, this forum is dead lol...I guess I didn't help it much.

Anyways, that is awesome information, and awesome GMing by Murray if true. Mind if I ask your source?

We have 5 1st rounder, potentially 6 over next 2 years.
    I would be all for trading anyone on this roster to further stockpile 1st rounders.

I pretty much listen to XM Radio NHL all day at work.

They said it was also suppose to be a 3 way deal with Buffalo, Ottawa and St. Louis. But When Murray realized that nothing of significance from Ottawa was going to go back to St Louis, he cut Ottawa out of the deal. Ottawa would have sent us something extra being Stewart would have landed there, but Murray did the smart thing and figured he could get more if they shopped him around to other teams first.

The one thing that is good about Murray, that we never had from Darcy is, Murray has a lot of friends in the league and Darcy was not liked by anyone.

vCash

Rumor Mill Time

Well now I need xm radio lol