Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Wife: Felton was cheating with multiple women!

Knicks point guard Raymond Felton might be in a slump on the basketball court, but he’s a high-scorer in the bedroom, law enforcement sources told The Post on Wednesday.
    Estranged wife Ariane Raymondo-Felton told cops that the hoops star was a serial cheater, carrying on with more than one mistress during their 19-month marriage, which is now headed for divorce, sources said.
    “[Felton’s wife said] he was constantly cheating” with multiple women, a law enforcement source said.
    The gorgeous, 24-year-old brunette made that revelation Tuesday night after she and her lawyers delivered Felton’s unregistered semiautomatic handgun loaded – with armor piercing bullets – to investigators at Manhattan’s 20th Precinct stationhouse.
    Raymondo-Felton – a first-year law student at Fordham University – also told police that the couple had four nasty squabbles since last summer, during which Felton brandished his FNH Five-Seven 28mm handgun at least twice, sources said.
    The final incident occurred on Valentine’s Day, when Felton, 29, pulled the loaded firearm and waved it at his wife while they were arguing about “bull—- domestic stuff” in their posh Upper West Side pad, a source said.
    “It was obviously done to intimidate me,” Raymondo-Felton later told cops about her husband’s gunplay, according to one source.
    Fed up, Raymondo-Felton filed for divorce four days later and consulted with her attorney about her concerns over Felton’s gun, sources said.
    Although they were estranged, the two were still living together in their apartment at 400 W. 63rd St., where Felton kept the gun stashed in a bag under their bed, sources said.
    She and her lawyer ultimately decided to turn the illegal weapon over to detectives after Felton went to Madison Square Garden to play against the Dallas Mavericks on Monday night.
    Accompanied by his white shoe attorneys, Felton surrendered to police after the game and was charged with multiple counts of criminal possession of a weapon.
    He was released on $25,000 bond at his arraignment in Manhattan Criminal Court.
    Felton, who signed a three-year, $10 million contract with the Knicks in 2012, has had a disappointing season
    http:// http://nypost.com/2014/02/27...ultiple-women/

vCash
    Respected his pimping

Quote Originally Posted by PraiseJesus View Post
    My PREDICITON OF LEBRON GOING TO THE KNICKS WAS SPOT ON!!!!

JUST AS ALL MINE ARE.

I'M NEVER WRONG

FREE MY SOURCE PraiseJesus

vCash
    PMZ? TSD? Who gives a flying ****? I'd bet the house well over 60% of NBA players cheat on their spouses with multiple women.
    The value of elite scoring ability, by Phil Jackson:

"This is a guy, we recognize his talent, and his skill is the kind of skill and talent that gets you through playoff games where things get sticky, grind-out, and basketball becomes a force game and suddenly you need to have a player who has the capabilities of scoring with someone hanging on them in a situation that’s critical. He’s one of those players, one of the few players who can do that.”

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by D-Leethal View Post
    PMZ? TSD? Who gives a flying ****? I'd bet the house well over 60% of NBA players cheat on their spouses with multiple women.
    Ohhh, well then it must be okay..

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by cmb0310 View Post
    pretty much...

those women know what they're signing up for... they have all the money in the world and all the luxuries, but they know they're making a deal with the devil, and they know most players are mostly with them for looks.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by cmb0310 View Post
    The point isn't if it's ok or not. It's that it doesn't matter when the majority of sports athletes cheat.

vCash
    lol "serial cheater" Who cares about Felton, **** him, and Dolan.

vCash
    Hes also a serial eater

CARMELOOOOOOO ANTHONYYYYYY!!!

vCash
    She should have done like Shaqs ex cheat with a security guard and spend Rays moneyonthe guard.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by D-Leethal View Post
    more like 90%

vCash
    Felton and Woodson had a good run, it was a matter of time before his wife found out about them.

vCash
    I refuse to believe that Felton could get multiple women, let alone concurrently!

He probably paid them and took them out and everything and never got more than a hand for his efforts. That's why he got all irate and waved the gun in his argument with his wife.

Felton: Baby I told you I did not have sexual relations with them women!

Wife: Don't try that Bill Clinton **** on me you glazed donut eating m**************!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KnicksFan4Years View Post
    I refuse to believe that Felton could get multiple women, let alone concurrently!

He probably paid them and took them out and everything and never got more than a hand for his efforts. That's why he got all irate and waved the gun in his argument with his wife.

Wife: Don't try that Bill Clinton **** on me you glazed donut eating m**************!
    Maybe they weren't women. He probably wen Mister Cee, they do look alike

Quote Originally Posted by PraiseJesus View Post
    My PREDICITON OF LEBRON GOING TO THE KNICKS WAS SPOT ON!!!!

JUST AS ALL MINE ARE.

I'M NEVER WRONG

FREE MY SOURCE PraiseJesus

vCash
    this chick had a good life till Lustin Beaver came into the picture.
    when they forget what Kevin Long saids

I follow rules and appreciate the ignore button

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KnicksFan4Years View Post

Last year in the Woodson show they asked all the players who the biggest ladies man is and everyone said either Felton or Shump. I was pretty surprised too.
    The value of elite scoring ability, by Phil Jackson:

"This is a guy, we recognize his talent, and his skill is the kind of skill and talent that gets you through playoff games where things get sticky, grind-out, and basketball becomes a force game and suddenly you need to have a player who has the capabilities of scoring with someone hanging on them in a situation that’s critical. He’s one of those players, one of the few players who can do that.”

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast