Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast
    vCash

Jimmer Fredette clears waivers, signs with Bulls

The Kings officially bought out Jimmer Fredette's contract on Thursday, freeing him to sign with another team once he clears waivers.

The Bulls, Cavaliers and Grizzlies all reportedly have interest in Jimmer, who is averaging 0.9 three-pointers this season on stellar 49.3 percent shooting beyond the arc. His defensive weaknesses are glaring but in the right situation he could find a productive niche off a good team's bench. Just don't expect him to surface with reliable fantasy value, no matter where he lands.
    The Bulls, Clippers and Rockets reportedly have interest in signing Ben Gordon if he's bought out by the Bobcats.

Gordon is resisting two-year contracts because he wants to hit free agency in July, but it sounds like he'll eventually sign with a contender for the rest of the 2013-14 season. The Bulls may drop out of the race if they sign Jimmer Fredette first, and Gordon's fantasy appeal is limited to deep leagues where a handful of 3-pointers are enough for value.

roto

vCash
    I like Jimmer potential but most likely BG will be more effective with less playing time. He's made a career off going through screens and scoring or stand still shooting I'd love to have him next year as well in a late roster spot so we don't have to rush our rookies. I miss BG I believe he can be as effective as he was before he left he hasn't played with talent since leaving he'll get more open shots here and be good again if he gets the minutes.

vCash
    gordon's done,gimmie jimmer

vCash
    Yea Bulls already said they aren't interested in Gordon nor World .

vCash
    David Aldridge ‏@daldridgetnt
    @jimmerfredette "strongly leaning" toward joining Bulls once he clears waivers, per source. Fredette and Kings finalized buyout Thursday.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Stunner View Post
    Yea Bulls already said they aren't interested in Gordon nor World .
    Yeah get Jimmer. Hes younger with more potential, a pure shooter and with Thibs he'll turn into a premier 3 point shooter in the NBA. Thibs is an excellent coach to pull potential out of border line good players.

vCash
    Don't mind jimmer,but he got to play this is his last shot to prove himself in the NBA. And I'm not sure thibs wants to stop playing kirk/dj 40 mins a game to fit him in.

Guess if we get him he will be the new victory cigar.

vCash
    I don't see Jimmer as a point guard so that shouldn't be a problem... He's a combo guard at best he'll be a shooter who can also be the 2nd ball handler ala JJ Redick.

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    vCash
    Jimmer isnt a PG, but neither is Gordon, both are similar but i like Jimmer better,

‎"If your going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big"

-Rem Koolhaas

vCash
    When does he clear?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Fukudome View Post
    When does he clear?
    Tomorrow we should hear about everyone

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kingbrentg View Post
    David Aldridge ‏@daldridgetnt
    @jimmerfredette "strongly leaning" toward joining Bulls once he clears waivers, per source. Fredette and Kings finalized buyout Thursday.
    championship.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ezio View Post
    Tomorrow we should hear about everyone
    Thank you, sir.

vCash
    Give me Jimmer.

vCash
    I'll take Jimmer. But I would personally think it'd be worth exploring both ad bring BG and Jimmer in. Since I think I saw earlier the Bulls could sign 2 players and still stay under the the repeater tax penalty. I think it'd be worth to have that much more spacing.

I'm probably just naive, but I do really like that idea, if it were and seemingly is pretty possible.

BULLS PLAYOFF PUSH 2014!!

Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast