Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Should the Raiders think about trading for Jim Harbaugh after this season?

With all these reports of Harbaugh possibly being available via "trade" after this season as a result of his strained relationship with 9ers GM Trent Baalke (very similar to our own experience with Jon Gruden), maybe the Raiders should think about going after him. He has connections to the team (was QB coach here before and was courted for years by Al Davis) and he wouldn't have to move from the Bay Area.

Dolphins and Browns already failed in their pursuit of Harbaugh this season, but the relationship between Harbaugh and Baalke is getting even more tense.

Would you trade for him, and if so, what would you give the 9ers in exchange for him?

sources:
    http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/writer/...-getting-worse
    http://www.miamiherald.com/2014/02/2...snt-right.html
    http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/8361/jim-harbaugh/1
    RAIDERS. ARE. BACK.

vCash
    I would absolutely trade for Jim Harbaugh... if (and only *if*) the Raiders have a long-term option at QB.

Once the team has a QB who will be in place for a while, you can grab Harbaugh.

vCash
    I would not want that crybaby ***** as head coach of the Raiders. Are you guys serious?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Shred003 View Post
    I would absolutely trade for Jim Harbaugh... if (and only *if*) the Raiders have a long-term option at QB.

Once the team has a QB who will be in place for a while, you can grab Harbaugh.
    Harbaugh's strength is his leadership and his QB coaching. Why wouldn't you want him getting involved in finding a QB and coaching him up from the start?
    RAIDERS. ARE. BACK.

vCash
    No. Draft picks are far more valuable in football than any other sport. I rather not trade away vauable picks for a whiny, douchy loser like Harbaugh. If Allen is not the answer there are many other directions to go in the offseason. Trading for a coach is not the answer.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by oak18 View Post
    I would not want that crybaby ***** as head coach of the Raiders. Are you guys serious?
    Agreed. Always puts blame on anyone or anyhing aside himself.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

vCash
    Harbaugh, is literally crazy. Dude is not stable at all. Dont want him anywhere near oaklands coaching staff.

vCash
    No. He has one heck of a resume. But for me, it's about what's right. DA gets at least one more year.

vCash
    And make a mockery of his motto? Heaven forfend!

"Who's got it better than us? Oh, about 27 other teams, that's who!!!"
    "The United States military doesn't DO pin pricks." ~ President Barack Obama.

vCash
    Nah QBs are too talented in next years draft.

vCash
    Owner of the 9ers should get rid of the GM!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CaliDevil71 View Post
    Owner of the 9ers should get rid of the GM!
    apparently Harbaugh's beefing with York too.
    RAIDERS. ARE. BACK.

vCash
    My guess is Harbaugh wants more power. This is typical when succesful coaches and GMs/ owners buttheads. We've down this road.

Now if the Knicks gave Jeff Van Gundy/ Tom Thibedu or Mark Jackson power.. Well that's alright. Dolan's a loser.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

vCash
    If we haven't shown adequate progress and we need to can Dennis Allen, then maybr, if the asking price isn't too high. Who wants a HC who wins?

vCash
    Yea, the guy is a horrible coach. He has only been to 2 NFC Championships games and 1 Super Bowl, in 3 years.

He'd probably be worth a mid-round to late 1st round draft pick. The guy is an alpha male. The kind of dude you need to lead men.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast