Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Carmelo Anthony's Agent Reportedly Met with Knicks Brass Before Loss to Mavs

About 90 minutes before tipoff Monday night at Madison Square Garden, Leon Rose met Knicks general manager Steve Mills on the court. The two men walked under the stands and disappeared.

Thirty minutes later, Rose emerged and shook hands with Knicks executive Allan Houston. They strolled together through the tunnel leading toward the Knicks' locker room.

These meetings involving the highest levels of the Knicks' brass and Carmelo Anthony's agent came after two straight excruciating losses.

Hopefully this about staying with the team.

vCash
    I hope they sign and trade Melo and get back a boat load before the draft.

Felton goes to jail so we can void that deal.

Amare is tradable next year before the deadline.

Let Chandler expire unless you can move him this summer.

Fresh start.

Hope JR Smith also gets caught with firearms waving them near a school or something.

Trade Shumpert and Bargnani.

Clean house.

I can dream right?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by nyknicks1969:28042679

Fresh start.

Hope JR Smith also gets caught with firearms waving them near a school or something.

Clean house.

I can dream right?
    I'm dying right now LMFAO

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by cssdmark View Post
    About 90 minutes before tipoff Monday night at Madison Square Garden, Leon Rose met Knicks general manager Steve Mills on the court. The two men walked under the stands and disappeared.

Thirty minutes later, Rose emerged and shook hands with Knicks executive Allan Houston. They strolled together through the tunnel leading toward the Knicks' locker room.

These meetings involving the highest levels of the Knicks' brass and Carmelo Anthony's agent came after two straight excruciating losses.

Hopefully this about staying with the team.
    Source?

JETS KNICKS YANKEES

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by nyknicks1969 View Post

Fresh start.

Clean house.

I can dream right?
    Heat "fans" be like...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FYL_McVeezy View Post
    Source?
    this I guess

http://blacksportsonline.com/home/20...-loss-to-mavs/

or here...bigger article

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1...e-loss-to-mavs
    Last edited by bofakop; 02-26-2014 at 09:49 AM.

vCash
    If Carmelo walks and we get nothing back for him, I will be furious with the Knicks.

I was pissed at the Yankees for not moving Cano when it was clear he wouldn't be back, and this is even worse.
    Go Knicks!

All time

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LongIslandIcedZ View Post
    If Carmelo walks and we get nothing back for him, I will be furious with the Knicks.

I was pissed at the Yankees for not moving Cano when it was clear he wouldn't be back, and this is even worse.
    I am worried that Melo is going to see that Dolan is interested in money and making the playoffs but not necessarily building a true contender.
    I think Melo is a point where winning is the most important thing. I could see him waiting to see who the knicks picked up and then walking if he didn't like it.
    I wouldn't blame him a bit.

Welcome back dinner for Leo. We are waiting patiently. Hurry the F up! These babies don't taste as good cold.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    I am worried that Melo is going to see that Dolan is interested in money and making the playoffs but not necessarily building a true contender.
    I think Melo is a point where winning is the most important thing. I could see him waiting to see who the knicks picked up and then walking if he didn't like it.
    I wouldn't blame him a bit.

I don't know. MWP said in an interview that Dolan wants to win bad, almost too bad! But per Daniel Artest's twitter, Dolan is trusting the wrong people.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KnicksFan4Years View Post
    I don't know. MWP said in an interview that Dolan wants to win bad, almost too bad! But per Daniel Artest's twitter, Dolan is trusting the wrong people.
    Dolan spends like a fiend. His pride is tied to this franchise's success. Dolan's problem isn't that he doesn't care, it's that he's an idiot. He doesn't understand the game, and doesn't let the people he hires do their jobs. He freaking had Donnie Walsh here to rebuild the franchise, but in the end he bigfooted him and forced him into a trade that crippled us and made Donnie want to leave. Now Donnie's got a winner in Indy, and we have a team that's 15-games under .500 with a fanbase so delusional they think all we need to win a chip is a competent PG.

We'll never sustain a winner with Jim Dolan leading this franchise.

vCash

Carmelo Anthony's Agent Reportedly Met with Knicks Brass Before Loss to Mavs

I hope Dolan has an illegitimate child somewhere who would be the heir to his almighty throne. And somehow this kid is rain man genius when it comes to basketball.

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeGamer81 View Post
    Dolan spends like a fiend. His pride is tied to this franchise's success. Dolan's problem isn't that he doesn't care, it's that he's an idiot. He doesn't understand the game, and doesn't let the people he hires do their jobs. He freaking had Donnie Walsh here to rebuild the franchise, but in the end he bigfooted him and forced him into a trade that crippled us and made Donnie want to leave. Now Donnie's got a winner in Indy, and we have a team that's 15-games under .500 with a fanbase so delusional they think all we need to win a chip is a competent PG.

Lmao to the first

Very sad but true to the second

I can't find the quote for the life of me. It was about a month ago when it came out and it was about the knicks brass putting out a shareholder statement to the extent that winning a title was unimportant in NY and for the knicks. Getting fans in the seats and making it to the playoffs is what mattered. Again, I was driving and a radio show read the comment. I have no hard evidence.

You assessment of Dolan is spot on and I think kinder than I would be. I think his ego is so in the way of him running the team that he does thing like Trade Sprewell or Camby and almost Shumpert, for personal reasons.
    This team is screwed right now. If by some miracle we land some pair of players like Rondo and Kevin Love or Luol Deng or Kemba walker... Then we can talk about possibility. I just don't see players wanting to play for Dolan.

Welcome back dinner for Leo. We are waiting patiently. Hurry the F up! These babies don't taste as good cold.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeGamer81 View Post

I actually believe just the opposite. I believe he cares immensely, but he hires and trusts the wrong people to make the right moves. Example: Isaiah Thomas, Larry Brown, Mike Dantoni, Donnie Walsh and now Steve Mills and sadly Mike Woodson. Woody ws good for a season and a half until this year. dantoni sucked from the beginning. Zeke gutted the team and signed two JJ's. Dantoni took Chris Bufoon over Marbury. If Dolan was the one who pulled the deal for Melo, he was the only one that did something right because he wants to win.

vCash
    Do you really want to give a 30 yr old player 5 yrs 130 million?

Quote Originally Posted by PraiseJesus View Post
    My PREDICITON OF LEBRON GOING TO THE KNICKS WAS SPOT ON!!!!

JUST AS ALL MINE ARE.

I'M NEVER WRONG

FREE MY SOURCE PraiseJesus

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GiantsSwaGG View Post
    Do you really want to give a 30 yr old player 5 yrs 130 million?
    If it's Melo, hell yeah.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast