Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Kings will sign Orlando Johnson (confirmed)

Source: Sacramento Kings will sign Orlando Johnson tomorrow. Pretty sure it's a 10-day contract. #NBAKings
    https://twitter.com/News10Sean/statu...00417974964224
    So Anna, what do you think about the notion that Russell Wilson is better than Andrew Luck?

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck
    "Luck has the most diverse skill set of any NFL quarterback" - Ron Jaworski on Andrew Luck being a top 5 QB

vCash
    Didn't we draft him and then trade him? That would have been Petrie, no? Kind of funny if we end up with him anyway after all of this time.
    2014 Adopt-a-Packer: Micah Hyde

vCash
    Don't know too much about him................

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JLynn943 View Post
    Didn't we draft him and then trade him? That would have been Petrie, no? Kind of funny if we end up with him anyway after all of this time.
    I think the Kings technically sold the pick to Indiana (?) and Indiana took him with that pick we traded them (for cash).
    So Anna, what do you think about the notion that Russell Wilson is better than Andrew Luck?

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck
    "Luck has the most diverse skill set of any NFL quarterback" - Ron Jaworski on Andrew Luck being a top 5 QB

vCash
    Im pretty sure he's a lights out shooter

Boogie Cousins for MVP 2015

vCash
    From what I remember, pretty good scorer, not a terrible defender. Got solid minutes when Granger was out then Granger came back and took his spot. Was a casualty of the Evan Turner trade.
    ]

vCash
    UCSB all day! I've seen him play a bunch of times in person at UCSB. He's a good scorer. He's built a little like Mitch Richmond and has a similar game (obviously not as good as Mitch though). I think he had a nice summer league for the Pacers last summer. I think he'll get some PT with us, so we'll see what he can do. Go Gauchos!