Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

Xbox 360 LIVE NBA2K14 Lebron James Bonus pack

For those of you who pre ordered NBA 2k14 got a code for a Lebron James Bonus pack gives you like 10k vc, a Signature skill called Lebron Coast to Coast, (pretty sweet for a fast break player) unlocks Lebron on blacktop, and gives you bonus content for Path to greatness I ended up pre ordering the game and at the time there was a key gen hack to get another code so I never used the hack code was one of the first patches in NBA 2k14 so it's no longer in use so this is a very rare commodity.

It will still work because there is no expiration date on the codes. I'll wait a day or so but who ever is interested in it I'm willing to give ya the code as long as you didn't already pre order the gave, have x box live, and actually play the game as much as I do. I find it a lot more useful for people who play my career because it unlocks the Lebron coast to coast signature skill which is useful for many characters adds this copy and pasted.

LeBron Coast to Coast (Pre-Order Bonus Exclusive)
    Takes the ball coast to coast and finishes through contact. Speed, Quickness, and Ball-Handling attributes are boosted four points and the shot penalty enforced for hitting a defender is decreased when taking the ball coast to coast on a fastbreak following a change of possession.
    Last edited by Rndy; 02-25-2014 at 08:10 PM.

vCash
    One at a time guys Jesus it's only free! Get in line!

Also nice Tags Rndy you're so cool

vCash
    Actually kinda surprised nobody plays NBA2K14 for xbox and didn't pre order it it's a sweet add on Lebron coast to coast is an amazing signature skill and 10k vc is worth like 3 bucks by itself.

vCash
    I sent you a private message hours ago lol

vCash
    You sure did all you asked was a question though and I put my answer here! I'll wait till tomorrow to see if other people want it and see if we can do it in a fair way if not it's yours if you don't already have it that is.

vCash

Xbox One or 360?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cubby View Post
    Xbox One or 360?
    You don't get it just for having a ****** reading comprehension!

vCash

What do I gotta do to get my hands on it

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by chi-townlove1 View Post
    What do I gotta do to get my hands on it
    Soon as I get home later I'll figure something out If you're the only one who wants it you'll just get it Stunner hasn't really come out and said he wants it but if you both want it I'll have to figure something out I want to give it to someone who plays the game a ton and actually used my career as their main game play like I do it's most beneficial for that purpose.

You just type in the code it gives you the 10k VC if you have x box live that is another thing don't waste a code unless you're live or the vc won't come to you and then you go to my career and where you choose your signature skills Lebron coast to coast will be there not under the buy signature skills but where you pick the ones you already own.

vCash
    I got more post than him I win

vCash

I don't have a live currently but reactivating it within the next two weeks. Yes he has more posts than me lol,but I'll beat him in whatever game it is you wanna play

vCash
    Have Live currently, and play at least a couple of My career games every day, so if its still up for grabs, I'd like in too lol

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by chi-townlove1 View Post
    I don't have a live currently but reactivating it within the next two weeks. Yes he has more posts than me lol,but I'll beat him in whatever game it is you wanna play
    Sorry bud you're out you couldn't even enter the code without completely wasting the 10k VC you'd have to wait to get Live and that isn't fair to the two posters who have it already so I'm sorry.

As for Stunner it seems infinity plays my career an awful lot do you play it and if so what is your character? I'm pretty much giving it to u because you were first but I'd hate for a guy like Infinity not to get it if you're not a big career player because it is most beneficial to that game play.

It's a pretty OP signature adding 4 to like 5 skills on a fast break coast to coast I've never missed a coast to coast layup/dunk since getting it and I play a pg if you're a guard/wing it's insane.
    Last edited by Rndy; 02-26-2014 at 08:33 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Rndy View Post
    Sorry bud you're out you couldn't even enter the code without completely wasting the 10k VC you'd have to wait to get Live and that isn't fair to the two posters who have it already so I'm sorry.

As for Stunner it seems infinity plays my career an awful lot do you play it and if so what is your character? I'm pretty much giving it to u because you were first but I'd hate for a guy like Infinity not to get it if you're not a big career player because it is most beneficial to that game play.

It's a pretty OP signature adding 4 to like 5 skills on a fast break coast to coast I've never missed a coast to coast layup/dunk since getting it and I play a pg if you're a guard/wing it's insane.
    I recreated Thon Maker for my career and he's currently in his 3rd game with the pistons vs the bulls . I had another player that's was in the 90's but my file got messed up so I had to start over

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Stunner View Post
    I recreated Thon Maker for my career and he's currently in his 3rd game with the pistons vs the bulls . I had another player that's was in the 90's but my file got messed up so I had to start over
    fair enough and it's live right? Because you're getting 10k vc if it's live which should help you make your guy better also the lebron coast to coast signature is free so you don't have to worry about that either.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast