Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Dodgers Cable providers?

Any news on which cable providers will have the new Dodgers Network? I know if you have TWC you are able to see it obviously, but any news of when other providers will have it soon such as DirecTV, Dish, Fios, etc.

LAKERS
    PACKERS
    DODGERS
    FC BARCELONA
    USC TROJANS

vCash
    http://losangeles.dodgers.mlb.com/ne...ook_la&c_id=la

GLENDALE, Ariz. -- SportsNet LA, the Dodgers' new 24/7 network that launches on Tuesday, will be available to Time Warner Cable's customers in the Los Angeles area with standard TV service or above in high definition on channel 431 and in standard definition on digital channel 249.

The network announced on Monday that it will be available to Bright House Networks Standard customers in Bakersfield on channels 21 and 107 in SD and channel 1107 in HD.

The network launch comes one day before the Dodgers' exhibition opener against Arizona on Wednesday.

SportsNet LA is the result of a 25-year, $8.5 billion deal between the club and Time Warner Cable.

"We created SportsNet LA to give Dodger fans around-the-clock access to the team and are so excited to launch the network on Feb. 25," said Stan Kasten, president and CEO of the Los Angeles Dodgers. "We're thrilled that Dodger fans will be able to watch SportsNet LA's 24/7 Dodger programming on Bright House Networks from Day 1."
    I have DirecTV and want to watch the Spring Training games, but can't. As long as they get a deal done by the beginning of the season, I won't complain too much.

vCash
    Yeah I see it happening like how the Lakers deal worked out when there was a deal reached right before the season began. We'll probably miss Spring Training, but I sure hope we don't miss those two games from Australia

LAKERS
    PACKERS
    DODGERS
    FC BARCELONA
    USC TROJANS

vCash
    I have TWC and will be watching the network in about 2 hours!
    #Joc2LA

vCash
    I got TWC..not a problem for me. it's also on channel 319
    = the Avg PSD member

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LASportsFan1996 View Post
    I have TWC and will be watching the network in about 2 hours!
    banned.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by numba1CHANGsta:28040185
    Yeah I see it happening like how the Lakers deal worked out when there was a deal reached right before the season began. We'll probably miss Spring Training, but I sure hope we don't miss those two games from Australia
    Im pretty much just with this. They wont go into extreme negotiations because of ST. Talks will heat up once we get closer to opening, hopefully. Lol. It's also good for me since Finals week is just around the corner.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

^ESPN and PSD Agrees

vCash

Dodgers Cable providers?

I have MLB TV I get every game every market lol

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by blue bleeder09:28041797
    I have MLB TV I get every game every market lol
    But you dont get the other programs concerning the Dodgers.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

^ESPN and PSD Agrees

vCash
    Time to get free stuff from DTV like I did when they didn't have the Laker channel yet.
    I complained and ended up getting a free year of NFL ticket and three months of all the movie channels.

vCash
    Nothing will make me switch TWC.

2014 CHAMPIONS

vCash
    Wait Dish Network folks still can't watch the Laker channel? That is funny

2014 CHAMPIONS

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by laker2dodger View Post
    Wait Dish Network folks still can't watch the Laker channel? That is funny
    It's actually a smart move if you think about it because the Lakers suck big time this season lol but then again they probably lost customers haha

LAKERS
    PACKERS
    DODGERS
    FC BARCELONA
    USC TROJANS

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by championships View Post
    Time to get free stuff from DTV like I did when they didn't have the Laker channel yet.
    I complained and ended up getting a free year of NFL ticket and three months of all the movie channels.
    Is that what it is? I was trying to figure out how I got free NFL ticket last season. I guess I need to start calling again and get something for free.

vCash

Of course Dish Network will never put on the new TW/SportsNetLA channel. Heck, they still have refused to include the new Lakers channel after two years.

But what really pissed me off tonight is that they blacked out the Dodger game from MLB Network. If we don't have the Time Warner channel, then Dish has no business blacking out the broadcast from MLB Network. You can pretty much bet that Dish will black out any weekday Dodgers broadcasts from ESPN. Bunch of mofos.
    Last edited by dodgerdave; 02-26-2014 at 10:48 PM.

Future Hall of Shamers:
    (1) B.A.L.C.O. Barroids (2) Mark McJuicer (3) Jose Chem-seco (4) Rafael Palmeiroids (5) Ken Chem-initi (6) Jason Gi-andro (7) Ryan Fraud (8) Muscle Melk (9) Woman-Ram (10) Shammy Sosa (11) Roger Clear-mens (12) A-Roid

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast