Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Earl Clark to the Knicks

https://twitter.com/WojYahooNBA/stat...32342353641472

Actually a nice signing if they use him as a PF and not SF . He shouldn't have went to the Cavs with so many of the same players at the same spot . Plus the Cavs are a mess , hopefully they use him like the Lakers did with Pau was out . Prob the best defender at the 4 spot on the roster .

vCash
    Better than Drew Gooden so there is that.

I would not be surprised to see Woodson play him decent minutes. Woodson really had something stuck in reverse about Metta (and Beno), so he wasn't going to play them, but so far Clark is in the clear so I see him getting playing time pretty quickly.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Stunner View Post
    https://twitter.com/WojYahooNBA/stat...32342353641472

Actually a nice signing if they use him as a PF and not SF . He shouldn't have went to the Cavs with so many of the same players at the same spot . Plus the Cavs are a mess , hopefully they use him like the Lakers did with Pau was out . Prob the best defender at the 4 spot on the roster .
    And the Knicks aren't?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TrueFan420 View Post
    And the Knicks aren't?
    The Cavs are 22-36 and the Knicks are 21-36 so I see your point

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by c.c. View Post
    The Cavs are 22-36 and the Knicks are 21-36 so I see your point
    Not just record wise but front office and coaching wise their a freaking mess as well. Knicks are one of the poorest run franchises right now. Not trying to offend any Knicks fans. Just calling it like I see it. Having said that I do like the signing for them.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TrueFan420 View Post
    Not just record wise but front office and coaching wise their a freaking mess as well. Knicks are one of the poorest run franchises right now. Not trying to offend any Knicks fans. Just calling it like I see it. Having said that I do like the signing for them.
    I think most Knicks fans would agree. We are a huge mess from the Owner on down to the Coach to half the roster.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by redsoxknicks View Post
    I think most Knicks fans would agree. We are a huge mess from the Owner on down to the Coach to half the roster.
    Yea it really is unfortunate I'd like to see you guys do well. I do like this signing for you. Think he can help make a difference but y'all got a lot of work to do to dig yourselves out of this hole and at least make the playoffs.