Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    vCash

If Bosh opts out...

Where do you think he could end up if he doesn't return to Miami? I'm not saying he will leave, just that the possibility exists and he is still a very good player, could be a very solid second option on a team.

The only team I can think of with the cap space to sign him is Philly and Dallas?

I only made this because I haven't seen many people on here discussing it, most seem to think Wade won't be going anywhere and Lebron has been discussed all year, but there's not been a whole lot of talk about Bosh.
    Quote Originally Posted by Larry Bird
    It doesn't matter who scores the points, it's who can get the ball to the scorer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Jordan
    Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships.

vCash
    LA, Houston or Dallas
    Yo Kobe, get at me bro, we'd have a good time, man

vCash
    Having made like 130+ million so far in his career, I think he opts out for long term security, but remains in Miami on a discounted contract (something like 5/80-5/90). I don't think he cares so much about getting a max at this point of his career as opposed to leaving a dynasty. Only way he leaves is if James leaves.

vCash
    Bosh could end up with 4+ rings if he stays with MIA - and he loves it down there. I think he and Wade definitely stay. But if Bosh did leave, I can see him going to Chicago if they clear enough cap, Phoenix, San Antonio, Boston, Dallas, Lakers, Washington. How crazy would it be if he decided to return to Toronto though?

vCash
    no soht we try to add him nor do i think he has any interest in being a 6-8 seed at best in Philly.

Your 2014 OPSL Champs!

vCash

If Bosh opts out...

I don't see him going anywhere

vCash
    "I'm in Miami for the rest of my career. I plan to be there. I plan to retire there. I plan to win hopefully a lot more championships there. So that's where home is." - Chris Bosh

Srs he lives in a sunny Miami, plays with great teammates, he has a huge mansion in Miami, a family, he is 2 time champion, gonna make 40+ millions next 2 years, he settled, thats the place he wants to be.. Now the question is.. Why would he leave Miami?
    Last edited by Minimal; 02-25-2014 at 05:38 PM.

vCash
    If the Nuggets could do it they could be a force next year. He could be the number one option and we would have to clear Wilson Chandler, Hickson, Foye, Faried and Arthur, which would clear almost 20 mil, might need to clear Mozzy. But a lineup of Ty, Fournier, Gallo, Bosh, McGee + our pick from the Knicks this year would be a pretty awesome team. Don't see him signing in denver though...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Minimal View Post
    "I'm in Miami for the rest of my career. I plan to be there. I plan to retire there. I plan to win hopefully a lot more championships there. So that's where home is." - Chris Bosh

Srs he lives in a sunny Miami, plays with great teammates, he has a huge mansion in Miami, a family, he is 2 time champion, he settled, thats the place he wants to be.. Now the question is.. Why would he leave Miami?
    If they don't want to pay him, I can see him leaving. But I don't think he'll insist on a max, something competitive/respectable as Pierzynski4Prez suggested.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 72 Wins View Post
    If they don't want to pay him, I can see him leaving. But I don't think he'll insist on a max, something competitive/respectable as Pierzynski4Prez suggested.
    He made a lot of money in his career and I don't think he is that guy who chases money, I think he'll easily accept 10 million a year when time comes or even less.

vCash
    he took to being a 3rd option so fast, I don't think he would want to go somewhere at this point where he would be asked to assume #1 responsibility. I only see him leaving if James does honestly.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

vCash
    I highly doubt he leaves. But he's from Dallas so could maybe want to go home. If it's something he cared about.

vCash
    The Bulls could actually sign him too if they wanted

vCash
    Bulls or LA

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Minimal View Post
    He made a lot of money in his career and I don't think he is that guy who chases money, I think he'll easily accept 10 million a year when time comes or even less.
    There is no way he will take 10 mill or less a year if he can get 20 mill a year somewhere else. If he can get 20 somewhere else, he would maybe go as low as 17mill, depending on the tax breaks because I know Miami has an easier tax situation so maybe he would take even less, but all things being equal, no idiot on earth takes half the salary. I can see 8/10 of it at the lowest.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast