Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Will Raptors try and trade up for Tyler Ennis in the draft?

vCash
    As well as he's playing in Syracuse, realistically how long do we expect it to take a rookie PG like Ennis to start in the NBA and have an impact? I hope no one is expecting him to have the same impact he's having in college in the NBA.

vCash
    He's a good player playing well for Syracuse but I don't think he's worth targeting in the draft. If he falls to the Raps then great but at the moment I would only take him as a backup to Lowry & even then not in a full backup role.
    Raptors Franchise Checklist:
    Rebuild with young players [ ]
    Build contending team [ ]
    Host NBA All-Star Weekend [ ]
    Win Championship [ ]

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ink View Post
    As well as he's playing in Syracuse, realistically how long do we expect it to take a rookie PG like Ennis to start in the NBA and have an impact? I hope no one is expecting him to have the same impact he's having in college in the NBA.
    Not right away obviously but in a few years maybe. I hope we sign Lowry and get him as our backup It would be nice to have him learning from Lowry.

vCash
    oh god, I don't want him. simply because I hate leo and his Syracuse guys. How annoying is he with that **** ? lol

I don't think were going to aim for a pg. We only have like 6 of them lol. half of them are young prospects. Adding another would be redundant. unless he lands ot our pick and is bpa. then ya, you go for it. but to trade up and get something you already have an abundance of ?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ink View Post
    like Tyler Hans .. super star player in school. role player in the nba lol.

vCash
    Seems like a Johnny Flynn type... Is he really worth giving up assets to move up in the draft?

#WeTheNorth - RAPTORS' 2014 PLAYOFFS!

vCash
    okay just because johnny flynn played at syracuse doesnt mean ennis is like him.
    Leo is always annoying, it's like he's paid to suck up about players, does anyone recall how much he supported bargnani? haha that was funny. But Tyler hansborough and Ennis cannot be compared, Hansbrough would've been a top 5 pick if he didnt stay so long in college.
    Sig Bet with Chill_Will_24. The Raptors WILL beat the Nets in the 2014 1st Round of the Eastern Conference Playoffs. Loser deletes account.

Quote Originally Posted by Chill_Will_24 View Post

As for your lol sig bet I said I'm down bro

vCash
    How did i know Toronto Huskies started this thread

vCash
    If he falls to us or into the 15 - 20 range then I wouldn't mind him. Ive been fairly impressed by what I've seen of him so far. Not sure I would want to give up a whole lot to trade up for him though. If its a Canadian we are after I'd rather try to get Stauskas if he comes out

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FriedTofuz View Post
    okay just because johnny flynn played at syracuse doesnt mean ennis is like him.
    Leo is always annoying, it's like he's paid to suck up about players, does anyone recall how much he supported bargnani? haha that was funny. But Tyler hansborough and Ennis cannot be compared, Hansbrough would've been a top 5 pick if he didnt stay so long in college.
    Regardless of the fact they both played college ball at Syracuse... they're similar. Some explosiveness, a good pull up jumper, and decent court vision is what I see. I would argue Flynn had just as much if not more promise heading into the draft. He would be a nice get if he were to fall.. but I wouldn't want the Raps moving pieces and future draft picks in moving up for him.

Like ink mentioned earlier, what are the chances this kid comes in and has an immediate impact on his team? Very, very slim.

#WeTheNorth - RAPTORS' 2014 PLAYOFFS!

vCash
    he doesn't seem that impressive from highlights but my opinion means nothing since i don't really follow him, getting the Canadian guy would be cool though.

vCash
    hope we can trade derozan for a top pick

vCash
    If Masai is serious in trading up to get in the top 10, then he can use his 2014 pick, an existing asset and those 2 second rounders.

With regards to Ennis, MU should go after the BPA if he stays put.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by siix View Post
    hope we can trade derozan for a top pick
    same...

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast