Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Has D'Antoni lost the locker room?

It seems that players are all complaining about playing time and without Kobe or Nash in the lineup it seems that the guys on the floor are starting to turn on pringles. What do you guys think? Is he a dead man walking or are we going to trust the future of our franchise to start his career with a guy who knows he's always a death stare away from getting the boot? The comments that players are making in this article tell me that MDA isn't even reading the same book let alone on the same page as the players...
    http://espn.go.com/blog/los-angeles/...espnapi_public

vCash
    Lost the locker room?

He has 19 wins. He has lost his car keys, his seat at the dinner table, the remote control, use of the television, his parking spot, his Friday night curfew of 10:00 PM, and is probably sleeping on the couch.

He better not lose that draft pick, he will really be in hot water. If these guys start trickling back from injury, and get on a roll. We will really be screwed.

Full steam ahead, tank to you Dantoni.

vCash
    Coach Dumbtoni doin' work!
    Ladies and Gentlemen, your 2013-2014 Los Angeles Lakers:

vCash
    If he has this can only be a good thing. Will lead to more losses and possibly DAntoni getting canned.

vCash
    He's going to be the coach for Kobe's last 2 yrs because that's what Jimbo wants.

DEAL WITH IT!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by desertlakeshow View Post
    Lost the locker room?

He has 19 wins. He has lost his car keys, his seat at the dinner table, the remote control, use of the television, his parking spot, his Friday night curfew of 10:00 PM, and is probably sleeping on the couch.

He better not lose that draft pick, he will really be in hot water. If these guys start trickling back from injury, and get on a roll. We will really be screwed.

Wow, funny, you literrally had me ROTF with your commen, made my day. thanks

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by desertlakeshow View Post
    Lost the locker room?

How would he lose the draft pick?

vCash
    He's lost his mind. Guy is a god damn idiot.

vCash
    relax, this is good news

Quote Originally Posted by NYSpirit1 View Post
    The Knicks were never this bad of a team. They always have been a 48-50 win team stuck in what was a 21-40 team's body.

vCash
    My problem with this is that potential free agents will see this and run for cover. I don't want to work for an incompetent boss and I'm sure a guy like Kevin Love won't want to either.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by egptnwarrior22 View Post
    My problem with this is that potential free agents will see this and run for cover. I don't want to work for an incompetent boss and I'm sure a guy like Kevin Love won't want to either.
    It could be a good thing though... If they tell the FO they don't want to play for D'Antoni... Im sure they would fire his *** right away for Love/ another superstar to come over here.
    #Chow!

We don't quit, we don't cower, we don't run. We endure and conquer." -Kobe Bryant

vCash

Has D'Antoni lost the locker room?

He is a very bad coach, I hope he is gone next year.

"Killer Instinct"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lakerfan85 View Post
    How would he lose the draft pick?
    when we get to pick at the top 3 and still picks for stretch 4 in the draft

vCash
    There is no locker room to lose. We have a bunch of guys whose contracts are about to expire....having won only 19 games....and know full well there is no chance whatsoever of the glory they thought was possible when they signed with the Lakers. All they have to look forward to is to get healthy, stay healthy, and hope someone saw them that time they had an awesome game....so they can get paid next year.

vCash
    Lol what locker room is he losing? They've won 19 games, none of these players are owned **** for playing time.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast