Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Thread: Jimmer?

vCash

Jimmer?

If Jimmer gets bought out I honestly think we should be at the front of the line....dude can shoot...any thoughts? Or am I dumb

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by cvburg View Post
    If Jimmer gets bought out I honestly think we should be at the front of the line....dude can shoot...any thoughts? Or am I dumb
    Your dumb!

LOL just playing. I would sign him in a minute!
    Can I get all the non Bandwagon true fans to stand up?

vCash
    I don't see why not.

We didn't make a play at Kendall Marshall, and some other young guys. I'm sure he'll have a choice of teams to choose from. I wound't, per the usual, get my hopes up.

vCash
    Wouldn't he go through waivers first like big baby? That would be our best bet to snag him

vCash
    Hahah thanks kk....no I just think he still has potential and would be a great fit behind jameer and maybe next year could start with vic and nic and our picks I can rhyme

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kkalu View Post
    Your dumb!

LOL just playing. I would sign him in a minute!
    *you're

vCash
    I'd would be cool to have taken a chance on Marshall when he was out there. Every thing should be treated as an asset at this point. Give a guy some mins, let him get his stock up and make a name for himself and see what the market offers. Or keep him if he fits our plan.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by *Superman* View Post
    I'd would be cool to have taken a chance on Marshall when he was out there. Every thing should be treated as an asset at this point. Give a guy some mins, let him get his stock up and make a name for himself and see what the market offers. Or keep him if he fits our plan.
    We should have signed him AND shannon brown...

vCash
    We can offer him more than NY, right?
    Kehinde Babatunde Victor Oladipo

vCash
    I've been a fan of his since college and respect his game. I'd be all for it if the price is right.

vCash
    Someone explain this to me ....

If he is cut he can sign wherever? I thought he could get claimed off waivers first

vCash
    Isnt that just for amnestied players?
    Kehinde Babatunde Victor Oladipo

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 5ass View Post
    Isnt that just for amnestied players?
    Fairly confident that he'd have to go through waivers first, just like Glen and co. did. However, I could be wrong. Was he still on his rookie deal? Lots of different things could come into play that make me wrong

However, I'd prefer to stay away personally. Like a lot of you, I wouldn't complain if we got him, but he's 25 and not really anymore than a shooter now days. Can't believe I'm saying this because I've bashed the guy so much in the past, but we already have a better version of what Jimmer is, albeit probably a slightly worse shooter, in E'twaun Moore.

Hype for him was there coming out of the draft. Not really there anymore. He's in his third year and still doing relatively the same thing. Has a big game occasionally, followed by either little playing time or non-factor status in games. Once again, wouldn't be disappointed if we signed him/picked him up off of waivers, but I'd rather not fill up the roster spot. If we're gonna sign a guy to ride the bench the rest of the season with limited playing time, just hold onto Adonis Thomas or Dewayne Dedmon for the minimum. Odds are if he clears waivers we won't be getting him for the minimum.