Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Congrats on your lottery pick!

Because of my beloved New York Knicks, your team, the denver nuggets will be picking in this years lottery.

Hopefully you guys end up with Parker or Wiggins!
    Future Ace

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ill21 View Post
    Because of my beloved New York Knicks, your team, the denver nuggets will be picking in this years lottery.

I don't think the Knicks will end that bad but we are getting into the Randle, Smart, Exum sweepstakes now will how bad the Knicks are playing....

vCash
    ^^^ I think ideally, we get Embiid if we snag the top pick, him and Faried would be a nice front court to move forward with. Then Exum would be an awesome fit as the starting SG. Noah, Vonleh or Gordon would all be great fits at PF, we could then move Faried for a defensive guard. I am a Knick fan and it's been brutal to watch but the Knicks need to have their eyes opened and this season has done it. There are many solid fits in the top 8 of this draft. My guess is the Knicks are gonna get to the point where they are no longer in the playoff race and then shut Melo down. He has been playing 40 mins a game and they will likely play him 32 if it gets to that point. Hopefully they are as bad as possible, the Kings and Jazz can make a push past the knicks, both are just 1/2 a game behind, and if one of the Celts or Lakers can win some games, they will blow bast us too.

vCash

At the rate we are going we might not need you guys to keep losing and just get into the lottery ourselves.

vCash
    what a desperate knicks fan you are

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrisclever View Post
    what a desperate knicks fan you are
    Why in the world am i desperate?

I do not see any logic behind this post
    Future Ace

vCash
    Why in the world am i desperate?

I do not see any logic behind this post
    My bad .I shouldn't have used that word .But it seems you are kind of unsure about the future of Knicks.You are glad that your team is a playoff team ,but it doesn't seem a feat.Being in the historically weak East ,Knicks maybe fortunate enough to squeeze into the playoffs,which is not that appearing to the fans because Melo may leave ,and even if he stays ,it is still a mired situation.If only they had a high pick this year.
    Last edited by Chrisclover; 02-25-2014 at 10:05 AM.

vCash
    ^^^ knicks aint making the playoffs, after their next 3 games, it will be almost impossible for them to get in over ATL, CHAR or BKLN, I expect CLE, DET, and even BOST to finsih with a better record. Once they can no longer make the playoffs, Melo won't play much anymore.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BirdIsTheWord View Post
    At the rate we are going we might not need you guys to keep losing and just get into the lottery ourselves.
    i guess we have to give up are pick to the magic apart of that AAA trade, just looked it up, SO bummed out now! pissed! we seriously could had Wiggins, and Parker!

That Deal looks more and more terrible now that Iggy left. shoot even if iggy was here I want are pick

ROCK NATION!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Denver-boy:28070845
    Quote Originally Posted by BirdIsTheWord View Post
    i guess we have to give up are pick to the magic apart of that AAA trade, just looked it up, SO bummed out now! pissed! we seriously could had Wiggins, and Parker!

That Deal looks more and more terrible now that Iggy left. shoot even if iggy was here I want are pick
    Yup. It's kind of funny because everyone was saying that Orlando got screwed in the trade initially, but now a year and a half later they are the clear winners of the trade....and it isn't even close.

vCash
    ^^^ only because of events that unfolded after. at the time of the trade all 4 teams, Philly, Denver, LAL and ORL were playoff teams, not one of them is a playoff team anymore. However, ORL traded the best C in the game for what will turn into Vucevic, Afflalo, Harkless and the pick they get this year, that's not an amazing haul for the best C in the game. However at the time Vucevic was an unkown, afflalo was a Sefelosha type and the pick they were expected to get was a late 1st round pick (who would have thought the knicks and nuggs would both be in the lottery?).

for LAL, they really won that trade, though they lost the events that transpired after. Same with Denver.

now Philly clearly lost that trade at the time and to this day. Bynum was never a player to build around, he proved that the year before when he took his jersey off after getting ejected. To give up Iggy, Vucevic and Harkless is tough for just Bynum.