Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 53
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Posts
    32,043

    LaMarr Woodley might get released

    Looks like LaMarr Woodley could be released:
    http://nfl.si.com/2013/12/17/lamarr-...y-cap-problem/

    And well because we got one for Red Bryant, it's only fair to have one for other possible cuts.


    Embiid with teammates at the line: "Don't worry, he won't make them. He can't bleep-ing shoot!!"

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    59,876

    Get Well Soon Romo

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Rhode Island
    Posts
    28,068
    He won't have a problem finding work. He's fell off from his peak though.


    NE Patriots Forum HOF (Class of 2011)

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    7,142

    LaMarr Woodley might get released

    Lol


    Home to the Greatest Fans in College Football

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    8,607
    Can we go ahead and get an official released players thread? If we have to make a thread every time the Seahawks sign a PS guy the site will tank. Sorry, but Bryant and Woodley (and Rice) really aren't big enough names to warrant their own thread.


    CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM!

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Amarillo, Tx
    Posts
    2,787
    Woodley is from the steelers

    titties

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    113,847
    We should really make an official "Cap Casualties" thread or something. Not that this isn't worthy of a thread, but it would be a fun topic to discuss more of, like team by team.

    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    I love Derek Carr

    #notacoolthrow #biased #stilltheraiders

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Duluth, GA
    Posts
    3,979
    LaMarr Woodley could have been a Steeler for life if he didn't get lazy after his contract extension. He was a rising star during his first four seasons in the league, but then he cashed in, and most of injuries he's suffered since have been "soft tissue" injuries, which happen to people who are out of shape. He earned every cent of his rookie contract, but not one cent of his extension. I've been watching the Steelers for 20 years, and I've never seen such a Jekyll-and-Hyde performance out of a player before.
    "[Roethlisberger is] the most underrated quarterback of the 21st century."
    -Bill Simmons, Editor, Grantland

    "Roethlisberger is perpetually underrated, to the point that even when he breaks records, it doesn’t really feel like it."
    -Joseph Milord, Editor, Elite Daily

    "I am ... a big Roethlisberger fan. I really like Ben. He will be in that Hall of Fame someday."
    -Joe Montana, Hall of Fame QB

    FACT: The Steelers NEVER scored 436 points in a season with Bruce Arians calling the plays.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    10,472
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSized View Post
    We should really make an official "Cap Casualties" thread or something. Not that this isn't worthy of a thread, but it would be a fun topic to discuss more of, like team by team.
    I like where this is going. I mean is it a surprise when you cut average (to slightly above average) players to save a **** ton of money? No.
    Quote Originally Posted by cmellofan15 View Post
    I get that youre a troll now....but why try to give actual input when its apparent that youre full of ****?
    Quote Originally Posted by tredigs View Post
    The newborn PSD Troll is just trolling. Good for him for spreading his wings to starting threads I guess. Our little guy is growing up.
    Quote Originally Posted by tredigs View Post
    No, I have no clue who you are other than a dumb troll who has poked his head out in the past couple months slobbing over Giannis in every thread, regardless of his relation to said topic.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Posts
    32,043
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewer94 View Post
    I like where this is going. I mean is it a surprise when you cut average (to slightly above average) players to save a **** ton of money? No.
    In case no one caught on I created this because Seahawk fans think it's ok to have threads for every cut guy.


    Embiid with teammates at the line: "Don't worry, he won't make them. He can't bleep-ing shoot!!"

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    10,472
    Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    In case no one caught on I created this because Seahawk fans think it's ok to have threads for every cut guy.
    Umm Packers signed a Full back a while ago. Thread coming in 3,2......
    Quote Originally Posted by cmellofan15 View Post
    I get that youre a troll now....but why try to give actual input when its apparent that youre full of ****?
    Quote Originally Posted by tredigs View Post
    The newborn PSD Troll is just trolling. Good for him for spreading his wings to starting threads I guess. Our little guy is growing up.
    Quote Originally Posted by tredigs View Post
    No, I have no clue who you are other than a dumb troll who has poked his head out in the past couple months slobbing over Giannis in every thread, regardless of his relation to said topic.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Richmond, VA
    Posts
    32,043
    who who who I wanna make that thread!!


    Embiid with teammates at the line: "Don't worry, he won't make them. He can't bleep-ing shoot!!"

  13. #13
    Ian. Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    In case no one caught on I created this because Seahawk fans think it's ok to have threads for every cut guy.
    Funny thing is...

    Out of the three Seahawk release threads, one was created by a Seahawks fan.

    Not sure where you're getting this "Seahawks fans think it's ok" deal from.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    113,847
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewer94 View Post
    I like where this is going. I mean is it a surprise when you cut average (to slightly above average) players to save a **** ton of money? No.
    I make it every year. Something like "Who from your team could be cut?"

    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    I love Derek Carr

    #notacoolthrow #biased #stilltheraiders

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    113,847
    Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    In case no one caught on I created this because Seahawk fans think it's ok to have threads for every cut guy.
    Seattle fan didn't make that thread and even they admitted it wasn't needed. shrug

    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    I love Derek Carr

    #notacoolthrow #biased #stilltheraiders

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •