Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 69 of 69 FirstFirst ... 1959676869
Results 1,021 to 1,028 of 1028
    Two years ago today, Bayley vs Sasha Banks in an iron woman match. I'm not sure what a five star match is but I would be willing to say that deserved strong consideration.

Just rewatched Unforgiven 2002. I miss those guys. Lesnar and Taker in a really good match and exactly how you do a non-finish right. HHH vs RVD (please come back and cool it on the pot) and the beginning of Evolution. The Un-Americans vs Booker T/Goldust/Bubba Ray/Kane. Edge vs Eddie (happy belated birthday!). Jericho vs Flair. Molly Holly vs Trish Stratus. 3 Minute Warning vs Billy & Chuck with Rico (my brother's reaction when he saw Rico was ****ing priceless). Eric Bischoff and Stephanie feuding with HLA...cringeworthy absolutely but I miss it sometimes. And of course Angle vs Benoit, who I could probably watch wrestle forever and a day.

Any other recommendations? I'm probably going to make Royal Rumble 2003 my next watch but open to other suggestions after that.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Just rewatched Unforgiven 2002. I miss those guys. Lesnar and Taker in a really good match and exactly how you do a non-finish right. HHH vs RVD (please come back and cool it on the pot) and the beginning of Evolution. The Un-Americans vs Booker T/Goldust/Bubba Ray/Kane. Edge vs Eddie (happy belated birthday!). Jericho vs Flair. Molly Holly vs Trish Stratus. 3 Minute Warning vs Billy & Chuck with Rico (my brother's reaction when he saw Rico was ****ing priceless). Eric Bischoff and Stephanie feuding with HLA...cringeworthy absolutely but I miss it sometimes. And of course Angle vs Benoit, who I could probably watch wrestle forever and a day.

Any other recommendations? I'm probably going to make Royal Rumble 2003 my next watch but open to other suggestions after that.
    I enjoyed survivor series 2002 a ton.

Also i recently bought a new sony 4k smart tv. Let me say wwe network is so much better on there than any other device. It actually has chapters built in to the fast forward and skip feature. Its awesome and easy finding the best stuff from each event.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Two years ago today, Bayley vs Sasha Banks in an iron woman match. I'm not sure what a five star match is but I would be willing to say that deserved strong consideration.
    brooklyn >>>

Quote Originally Posted by yankeefan54 View Post
    Also i recently bought a new sony 4k smart tv. Let me say wwe network is so much better on there than any other device. It actually has chapters built in to the fast forward and skip feature. Its awesome and easy finding the best stuff from each event.
    It's amazing how different the experience is based on what device you use. When I'm back home, I have a Roku setup in my old room there and it's an outdated GUI but the Apple TV is much better.

7. 10-18-2017, 01:50 PM

I use my Xbox One for the network and find this the fastest for me.

Sounds like Rousey is headed to the Performance Center. This is probably a thread of its own, but I don't know exactly what it means. But I have to imagine her path would go through Full Sail to get her learnt up.
    Think long and hard about why you respond to nonsense. Please!

Page 69 of 69 FirstFirst ... 1959676869