Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 68 of 68 FirstFirst ... 1858666768
Results 1,006 to 1,018 of 1018
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    I don't see AOP coming up yet. They are drastically improved from when they first came up though. The double powerbomb that they had been doing was too risky but the way they have adjusted it is so much safer where they just hit the opponents backs against one another. Have you heard something about them getting called up to the main roster though?
    nope, just my fantasy

destruction during summerslam every one is down and

AOPs music hits. They are making a be line to the ring with instructions from Ellering

The first person they grab to destroy is Roman and Roman just nods and points, AOP takes out Joe/Braun and Brock and your newwwwww Universal Champ with 2 monsters right next to him, in there police vest and chest protectors

While Paul does what Paul does

First Sim League Title!

"Gran metaik has good balance for a fat guy. He looks like he eats really good but drinks beer with everything".

This is how me and my girl watch wwe man that had me laughing

First Sim League Title!

Is Gran Metalik back? I love that dude lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by El Patito View Post
    Wow, you just won't let this go will you? I'd be more than happy to provide the numbers again if you'd like. The fact is that Marmol in his best season, put up one of the greatest performances by a reliever in the history of baseball. Better than Rivera? Youre damn right. You can't deny this.
    Marmolololololol

Quote Originally Posted by Wrigheyes4MVP View Post
    Is Gran Metalik back? I love that dude lol.
    Raul Mendoza is BACK!!!!

Remember the short kinda chubby Mexican who fought Kendrick in the CWC???

He's back and on the NXT roster. I marked and he's got the same dope theme song!

First Sim League Title!

Wait, I didn't see him on NXT. Or do you just mean he's on the roster?

Wait, I didn't see him on NXT. Or do you just mean he's on the roster?
    Mendoza ? He fought gargano 2 NXT episodes ago

First Sim League Title!

Quote Originally Posted by Rivera View Post
    Mendoza ? He fought gargano 2 NXT episodes ago
    Sorry I thought you meant specifically this week's episode. My bad.

Bobby Roode vs Drew McIntyre
    Asuka vs Ember Moon
    Authors of Pain vs Sanity
    Aleister Black vs Hideo Itami
    Johnny Gargano vs Andrade Almas

I think that last match will steal the show but the main title matches will still be good. Don't bet against Johnny Wrestling.

Bobby Roode vs Drew McIntyre
    Asuka vs Ember Moon
    Authors of Pain vs Sanity
    Aleister Black vs Hideo Itami
    Johnny Gargano vs Andrade Almas

I think that last match will steal the show but the main title matches will still be good. Don't bet against Johnny Wrestling.
    Whats crazy is.....the build to these matches have been...............BAD

and its still a pretty decent card, and I know it will be one hell of a show. NXT always goes all out.

Im honestly not looking forward to any match on the card. Im not like previous take overs where its like......oh I need to watch the triple threat tag match or Nakamura v Roode where I was hyped.

Im most hyped about, seeing the Alister Black entrance because thats me and my girls favorite wrestler on NXT (thats one we both agree on cause I love roode and she cant stand him)

First Sim League Title!

Quote Originally Posted by Rivera View Post
    Whats crazy is.....the build to these matches have been...............BAD

and its still a pretty decent card, and I know it will be one hell of a show. NXT always goes all out.

Im honestly not looking forward to any match on the card. Im not like previous take overs where its like......oh I need to watch the triple threat tag match or Nakamura v Roode where I was hyped.

Im most hyped about, seeing the Alister Black entrance because thats me and my girls favorite wrestler on NXT (thats one we both agree on cause I love roode and she cant stand him)
    The main event scene has been pretty good but absolutely nowhere near the past ones as you mentioned. I have also enjoyed Roderick Strong's involvement. He's going to be relegated to a lower midcarder when he ends up being called to the main roster, so I assume this will be his peak.

Black vs Itami has had almost no build but it is also a match that could potentially steal the show. Black is awesome and Itami has an amazing amount of skill who should be a main eventer but his injuries have been terrible and repeat themselves.

This was supposed to be Johnny Wrestling's match tonight...sad that it didn't get to happen.

The main event scene has been pretty good but absolutely nowhere near the past ones as you mentioned. I have also enjoyed Roderick Strong's involvement. He's going to be relegated to a lower midcarder when he ends up being called to the main roster, so I assume this will be his peak.

Black vs Itami has had almost no build but it is also a match that could potentially steal the show. Black is awesome and Itami has an amazing amount of skill who should be a main eventer but his injuries have been terrible and repeat themselves.
    I mean if you go down the card, nothing has a REAL build, except for the women

Roode v Drew - The story is really Roddy and I cant stand his story. This should be a triple threat or Roode v Rodrick because the entire build has been about Roode/Roderick

Ember v Auska - only thing with a real build because of their history

AOP v Sanity - They have just been brawling for 2 weeks

Aliester Black v Hideo - The Build has been Hideo v Kassius i dont understand it. Will be cool and hard hitting, but Alister interupted him once and then poof and people crap about WWE for doing this but will give NXT a pass because "its cool"

Johnny v Cien has the SAME BUILD as Rusev v Orton. Rusev aka Johnny Wrestling, Im going into a wwe network special and I need a match. Cien aka Orton okay you got one

Same crap on SDL but again, will get a pass because "NXT is cool"

First Sim League Title!

I agree that Cien and Gargano has zero build but I think the match will easily be a 4 star and possible 4.5 so I'll ignore that and just enjoy it.

I am in full agreement about the build being more than lackluster. But the quality of the matches is considerably better to me.

Page 68 of 68 FirstFirst ... 1858666768