Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 63 of 67 FirstFirst ... 13536162636465 ... LastLast
    Dolph Ziggler needs a shake up and I think it would be a cool idea if he gets "cut" from SD and gets sent down to NXT (all as part of a storyline). Ziggler could go down to NXT for a while and help elevate that brand while adding some depth to his character. Then he can get sent back up to the main roster a little bit down the road. Ziggler is still a good talent who just got lost in the shuffle, but it would be interesting to see him go to NXT as part of a storyline.
    Quote Originally Posted by El Patito View Post
    Wow, you just won't let this go will you? I'd be more than happy to provide the numbers again if you'd like. The fact is that Marmol in his best season, put up one of the greatest performances by a reliever in the history of baseball. Better than Rivera? Youre damn right. You can't deny this.
    Marmolololololol

I definitely think they should send a few guys to NXT. It will help the roster, and it could help guys that aren't being used or needs a repackaging. Apollo Crews would be one for sure. I think he is going to get lost on Raw. He was better off on SD.

I think Ziggler needs to go away completely for a year or two. When he had that program with Miz where if he lost he would retire, he should have lost. Even if he just goes to New Japan for a year and come back, I think it would make a big difference. He has been around for around a decade, never taking any time off. His character is stale and a heel turn didn't even help him.

I think he has more to offer than how he is being used now, but I don't disagree with how he is being used either, if that makes sense. What I'm saying is he can be more than what he is now, but he is so stale and been seen as a mid carder to fans for so long that there is no way for him to rise above that or be taken seriously unless he is gone for an extended period of time.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087
    Yea I am going to be so disappointed if the Revival aren't used properly. The fact that they beat the New Day on Day 1 encourages me. I also love the shirt that they released. It has the New Day ice cream cart and says RIP 2017-2017. That's hilarious to me because it fits their character perfectly. I hope that since they are more of a WWE creation that they will get better treatment than Luke and Karl.

Decent episode last week but I am really concerned because they do not have much talent and I think it is beginning to show. The tag team division cannot afford for DIY to go to the main roster. There are two teams: them and AOP. The Heavy Machinery team seems like they are trying something new but they aren't going to be a good fit for AOP, so what else do they have? It's amazing how in such a short time, we went from that being the best thing going for NXT to it being their achilles heel.
    Sounds like a cool shirt! Perhaps I should pay a visit to Shopzone and check it out.

Quote Originally Posted by M.V.W. View Post
    Sounds like a cool shirt! Perhaps I should pay a visit to Shopzone and check it out.
    I don't see it in the shop. Shame that they aren't selling it but with New Day moving to Smackdown, it doesn't surprise me as the feud isn't long lasting.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087
    I don't see it in the shop. Shame that they aren't selling it but with New Day moving to Smackdown, it doesn't surprise me as the feud isn't long lasting.
    Probably pulled them as soon as the move occurred.

Drew McIntyre's first match back in NXT was really good. You guys should check it out. It was brutally violent in a good way.
    Wow, you just won't let this go will you? I'd be more than happy to provide the numbers again if you'd like. The fact is that Marmol in his best season, put up one of the greatest performances by a reliever in the history of baseball. Better than Rivera? Youre damn right. You can't deny this.
    Marmolololololol

Watching No Mercy 2001 right now and Stone Cold's STF looks soooooooo much better than Cena's.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by The Allen
    Watching No Mercy 2001 right now and Stone Cold's STF looks soooooooo much better than Cena's.

You know that was his finisher as Stunning Steve Austin in WCW.

Quote Originally Posted by M.V.W. View Post
    You know that was his finisher as Stunning Steve Austin in WCW.
    I did not know that! Honestly I never got into WCW even as a kid, I was always a WWF fanboy haha.

Just read on WhatCulture that apparently Bobby Roode's intro music was intended for Shinsuke Nakamura. That would have been so much wasted opportunity seeing how perfect arising Sun has been for Nakamura and Glorious Domination has been for Roode.

Quote Originally Posted by The Allen
    I did not know that! Honestly I never got into WCW even as a kid, I was always a WWF fanboy haha.

Learned that late myself. Didn't get to see Austin in WCW. I would flip between RAW and Nitro but always preferred WWF.

I'm a huge fan of what Drew McIntyre is doing right now. The guy is legit. He has the look, the in ring ability, and he just has that it factor. He just brings an awesome physicality and aggression to his matches and you can see the passion he has in each of his matches. He's different than the last time he was in WWE. I can definitely see him as a main even star.

Dude has had two matches in NXT since his return and I've been thoroughly entertained each time. He just looks like a man on a mission.
    Marmolololololol

Looking forward to Hideo Itami's match tonight. It is a real shame that he's had such injury problems because he's a really good performer.

I'm also interested to see what they do with the women's battle royale, but I assume that it's going to end with Ember Moon winning.

I know they were wrestling pretty small guys, but those guys, Heavy Machinery, are impressive with their strength.

The announcing on NXT is pretty bad right now, but the talent is great. Bobby Roode is a great heel champion. Drew McIntyre is killing it right now. Aleister Black is a total bad arse. Roderick Strong is excellent as well. Then you still have Sanity as well as Kassius Ohno, Hideo Itami, Andrade "Cien" Almas, etc. They have a ton of good singles talent in NXT right now.

The tag division is a bit thin right now and they are trying to re-establish the women's division with some new faces, but overall the talent is pretty good at NXT since all the recent call ups over the last year or so. Again, I just wish the announce team was better. They are missing Corey Graves badly and instead of a guy like Percy Watkins I'd like to see Austin Aries become a commentator in NXT. He'd be great there. I know he's still an active wrestler but he'd be perfect as the color commentator for NXT.
    Marmolololololol

Page 63 of 67 FirstFirst ... 13536162636465 ... LastLast