Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 65 of 65 FirstFirst ... 1555636465
    You guys know Champa's status for Takeover? Going to be very disappointed if he has to miss it since I am a huge DIY mark. I'm sure there are guys that could serviceably fill in but I don't want serviceable. I want five star.

the last 2 nxt episodes are finally getting back to NXT basics. we are finally getting somewhere again with NXT even if the commentary team is the worse out of the 4 WWE brands.

First Sim League Title!

Quote Originally Posted by Rivera View Post
    the last 2 nxt episodes are finally getting back to NXT basics. we are finally getting somewhere again with NXT even if the commentary team is the worse out of the 4 WWE brands.
    Agree with the first part but not the second. I personally like the commentary team (ignoring Percy Watson). I really like Tom Phillips and Nigel McGuinness. I like Nigel's style of heel commentator who justifies the heel's actions but also gives props to the faces when they do something freaking awesome. Like when DIY and Revival did one another's finishers in the triple threat, he would have zero credibility if he sat there and rained on that parade.

Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Agree with the first part but not the second. I personally like the commentary team (ignoring Percy Watson). I really like Tom Phillips and Nigel McGuinness. I like Nigel's style of heel commentator who justifies the heel's actions but also gives props to the faces when they do something freaking awesome. Like when DIY and Revival did one another's finishers in the triple threat, he would have zero credibility if he sat there and rained on that parade.
    Which broadcast team out of the 4 wwe brands is NXT better than?

RAW - Cole, Graves, Bookah
    SDL - Phillips, JBL, Saxton
    205 Live - Graves and Phillips
    NXT - Phillips, McGuiness, Watson

NXT has the worst commentator (Watson), and Nigel still is way to quiet he hasnt turned up the volume. I barely hear him. I feel like when im watching I only here Phillips and when Watson tries to articulate a point because he struggles every time.

There just so blah.

First Sim League Title!

205 Live
    RAW (will be re-evaluated once David Otunga returns, but expect a drop)
    NXT
    SDL (we've disagreed pretty strongly on why -- JBL -- but I would prefer not to relitigate that)

If you take Percy off NXT and count Otunga and not Booker, then NXT jumps to two in my book.

So I watched Takeover this morning and saw the NXT title match and thought it was over and then realized that the tag title match was still to play...I stayed off Twitter to avoid the spoilers and holy **** did they swerve me on the ending. I wish they hadn't made that call but those two will delivered a fantastic feud and then hopefully get back together around time for Summerslam.

Rewatching Summerslam 2000 and I'm starting to think that Kurt Angle didn't stay away from Stephanie McMahon... HHH must be pissed. Haha!

Page 65 of 65 FirstFirst ... 1555636465