Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Josh Freeman

vCash

Josh Freeman

Do you think he could still be a starter and if so where do you think he would be a good fit.

WELCOME 2 KC!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ty Fast View Post
    Do you think he could still be a starter and if so where do you think he would be a good fit.
    No. I don't think he could be a starter.

I am not blinded by his 1 year (2010) of competence. I expect his total 5 year performance is exactly who he is. 5 years is enough of a sample to make such determinations. Some, on the other hand, may believe 2010 and 2011 with their associated 61%+ completion % is something he could, or he could pass for around 250 yds a game as he did in 2011 and 2012, or he could sustain a 6 INT a year and a passer rating of 95.9 and 5 GWD like he did in 2010. I am not included in that group. I expect his lack of work ethic and immaturity will continue. I am not even sure he will be around for more than another couple years.

vCash
    Hope it doesn't happen, but he might be a raider since he had his best year under our offensive coordinator.

Yall let me slip?!?!

vCash

Josh Freeman

Tried telling my friend for about 4 years now. This kid absolutely sucks. He's Mark Sanchez-esque. And that's about as bad as you can get.

vCash
    He's been around five years already? Damn.

I had him in a madden league about four years ago and he was a beast for me.

So basically LOL madden.

vCash
    Can he be a starter? Maybe, but he doesn't deserve it. I think he fits well in a backup role for a team who's game plan is built around a mobile QB. Buffalo, Washington, Seattle?

vCash
    Vet minimum I'd be alright with him as a backup in SF, first sign of any trouble cut tho.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tragedy View Post
    Tried telling my friend for about 4 years now. This kid absolutely sucks. He's Mark Sanchez-esque. And that's about as bad as you can get.
    4years ago he had an awesome year going 10-6. So your just talking. And his '12 season wasn't bad at all.
    Last edited by MagicBucsSox; 02-23-2014 at 07:49 PM.
    and with the 12th pick, The New York Football Giants select ......Odell Beckham Jr, Wide Reciever from Louisana State University

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MagicBucsSox View Post
    4years ago he had an awesome year going 10-6. So your just talking. And his '12 season wasn't bad at all.
    One good year in 5.

I'll take the trend over the abberation.

vCash
    Mark Sanchez-esque? Come on Man. That's a low blow, the only guy who deserves to be called that is Mark Sanchez himself.

On Russel Westbrook's Chances at Defensive Player of the Year:

Quote Originally Posted by Money_23 View Post
    I think he has a good case. He's the only guy who can hold Durant to under 30 points a game.

Quote Originally Posted by P&GRealist View Post
    Sometimes, perception isn't reality.

But Tittays are forever.

vCash
    He does cocaine, and he's been pretty ******.
    Super Bowl XLVIII Champs

vCash
    One good year in 5.

I'll take the trend over the abberation.
    Actually rookie yr played like 6 games, then two up & down years to last year. You have no clue of the kid, your just pushing keys to no avail. He deserves a decent shot of grossman Jordan Palmer etc are still in the league and my god Tavares Jackson actually has played in a SB. Anyone deserves a shot
    and with the 12th pick, The New York Football Giants select ......Odell Beckham Jr, Wide Reciever from Louisana State University

vCash
    He has been with a pretty bad team and staff too. He wouldn't be the first QB to have a slow NFL start. Drew Brees was that way. Moon of course. Steve Young looked a lot worse in Tampa than Freeman. Alex Smith. Rich Gannon was in his mid 30's before he ever looked like a capable starter.

Is it impossible for him? No. Is it likely though? not very.

I think if I was a team in a bad QB situation or with a rookie I wasn't sure was ready, I would bring him in on a one year deal. He is still VERY young. Not even a year older than Russell Wilson. Worth a shot at least to compete for a spot.

vCash
    Yes, for cheap with the Raiders. Link him up with Sammy Watkins at #5.
    "We don't take what the defense gives us; we take whatever the hell we want." - Al Davis

ONE NATION, DOMINATION, RAIDER NATION!

vCash
    He had a chance to do something for a poor QB group in MN and yet he refused to show on time to team meetings, work hard & give up the drugs.

Adopt-A-Viking: Harrison Smith
    Tackles: 23, INTs: 2, Sacks: 0

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast