Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Udrih and MWP get bought out on Monday

The buyouts of both Beno Udrih and Metta World Peace will become official on Monday.
    Udrih was brought on in the offseason to backup Raymond Felton, however Mike Woodson refused to give Udrih minutes. Both MWP and Udrih fell out of Woodson's rotation, and an exit from New York can only help their values. However, without knowing where they will land, it's impossible to say exactly how their values will be affected. Stay tuned for more updates.
    Related: Metta World Peace
    Source: Frank Isola on Twitter
    Feb 23 - 12:41 PM
    per Rotoworld

vCash
    they been out like 2 months ago

vCash
    Terrible job by Knicks FO and Woodson. Terrible.

vCash
    we go one a nice winning streak, felton comes back and we suck again
    beno was treated like dog sh** here by woodson
    because he wants to give his butt buddies minutes

vCash
    I'm sure they are both happy leaving this mess. Best luck to both of them and thanks. They dont deserve this either.

vCash
    **** the knicks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JETS KNICKS YANKEES

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Weezy:28024101
    I'm sure they are both happy leaving this mess. Best luck to both of them and thanks. They dont deserve this either.
    I dont see why we have to be gracious. If they kept their mouths shut they might still be in NY and in the rotation.

vCash
    Knicks FO is really bad.

Woodson is by far the worst however. Felton a turd. JR a turd.

And the worst is the guys who dogged Lin and D'Antoni are so silent yet this team sucks worse than any D'Antoni team.
    Last edited by nyknicks1969; 02-23-2014 at 01:28 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KnicksorBust View Post
    I dont see why we have to be gracious. If they kept their mouths shut they might still be in NY and in the rotation.
    What? are you kiddin?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lamzoka:28024305
    What? are you kiddin?
    You like when role playerd air their grievances in the media and make the Coach, GM, and Organization look bad?

vCash
    You like when role playerd air their grievances in the media and make the Coach, GM, and Organization look bad?
    they make themselves look bad... Woodson started the public BS by calling out Beno not the other way around!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bofakop:28024354
    they make themselves look bad... Woodson started the public BS by calling out Beno not the other way around!!!
    So if your coach is unprofessional, that makes it okay for you to do whatever you want. That eye for an eye mentality only makes things worse. Which is exactly what you have here as the Knicks let their best PG go for nothing.

vCash
    So if your coach is unprofessional, that makes it okay for you to do whatever you want. That eye for an eye mentality only makes things worse. Which is exactly what you have here as the Knicks let their best PG go for nothing.

Here is a novel Idea... how about getting rid of the guy who causes the problem... which would be the coach...A vet player should not have to worry about being called out in public.. for something that was obviously not his fault.. but one of the coaches pets? do you even remember what this started over concerning Beno???

vCash
    Just in case here is a reminder:

http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports.c...rom-j-r-smith/

"When Woodson was asked about it on Sunday he said: “Again, I’ve been around this a long time and you think you’ve seen it all and something creeps in throughout the course of a ballgame and you shake your head and say ‘wow.’ But it happens. It happens in all sports no matter what level it is. Unfortunately, he went blank. What are you going to do? You can’t go back and get it.” …

“The bottom line is you look at his shot but did Beno have to throw him the ball?” Woodson added. “You gotta look at that.”

The implication is that Udrih, as the point guard, should have known to hold the ball for one shot as opposed to passing to a wide open player in position to shoot. On the Knicks last possession, Udrih missed a potential game-tying shot at the buzzer.

This, quite honestly, is completely ridiculous. But in the dynamic the Knicks have created in the Woodson-Smith pairing, it was almost a predictable response."

...And by the way... what exactly has Metta said in public or anywhere tfor that matter about playing time or anything else to get himself out of the rotation.. until he posting something I believe yesterday which was a long long time after he was out of rotation.

vCash
    I cannot say that I am sorry to see Udrich go. His defense is much worse than Felton's, and his plus/minus is as well. http://www.82games.com/1314/1314NYK.HTM The question is who are they going to replace them with?

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast