Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Just for making things clear

I just want to explain myself about the thread that i started yesterday.I didn't have any intentions of making people mad but i want to be honest and say that i don't really care if that happened though.I don't want to lie,Cause i only said my opinion....

I don't live in New York.Definitely can't call myself real Knicks fan since i have only been in New York 1 time in my life and never attented in the Garden.You can't call yourself a real fan of a foreign country's team ..IMO..
    Just happens to be my favourite NBA team since late 90's..

What i don't understand is why after so many disappointing years the garden is still full every game..

I'm sorry guys but this is more stupidity than loyalty..

It's like giving props to a guy for turning your team into the joke of the league..

It happens to support a franchise of about 5 million fans only in my country and about 5 years ago we forced our owner sell the team to another guy.

We forced him even though he led us in 12 championships in 14 years!!!!!

You want to know why???Just because we had a bad team the last year of his ownership and we knew bad years were coming.........Can you call us ungreatful?probably..

How we forced him?Simply by booing him and talking trash,continuously,every time he stepped in the arena and by not attending in games at some point on..

Which is exactly what i said knicks fans should do..or AT LEAST TRY TO..

And yeah if our team was the joke of the league for more than a decade we would not protest.

Probably it would looked more like the french revolution..

Anyway,again,if i made people mad,i just want to say i had no intentions to..

Close this nonsense anytime you want

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by gate7 greek nyk View Post
    I just want to explain myself about the thread that i started yesterday.I didn't have any intentions of making people mad but i want to be honest and say that i don't really care if that happened though.I don't want to lie,Cause i only said my opinion....

I don't live in New York.Definitely can't call myself real Knicks fan since i have only been in New York 1 time in my life and never attented in the Garden.You can't call yourself a real fan of a foreign country's team ..IMO..

What i don't understand is why after so many disappointing years the garden is still full every game..

It's like giving props to a guy for turning your team into the joke of the league..

It happens to support a franchise of about 5 million fans only in my country and about 5 years ago we forced our owner sell the team to another guy.

You want to know why???Just because we had a bad team the last year of his ownership and we knew bad years were coming.........Can you call us ungreatful?probably..

How we forced him?Simply by booing him and talking trash,continuously,every time he stepped in the arena and by not attending in games at some point on..

And yeah if our team was the joke of the league for more than a decade we would not protest.

Learn where MSG is located dumb dumb and maybe you'll understand why so many people are there every night.

It's not about "fans", most can just be tourists or something.

Dolan is not selling the team because he gets booed? He doesnt talk to the media, his face is shown in the arena. People can chant Dolan sucks, sell the team, it's not going to happen.

You sound clueless and completely out of touch with reality.

vCash
    Is that you in your sig? If it's you then we forgive you and it's all good.

Lol, i'm just kidding
    I'm also a Knick fan from another country, I can't do anything about this than to just watch unfortunately.
    Nor do any of the Knicks fans here can do anything about it, even if they tried.

''Embrace The Challenge"

vCash
    I'm in!!!

vCash
    It doesn't matter where you're from as long as you love the knicks you are a true knick fan. Don't think just because you never been to the garden that you are not a real knick fan because I lie in NY and have never been to a knick game I've been to the garden just not for a knicks game it was a class trip but still real knicks fans love the knicks You my friend love the knicks.

vCash
    when you list a criteria for what makes a real knicks fan you look like an idiot

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by gate7 greek nyk View Post

Do not apologize you are right, if people will pay for a poor product why put out a good one. Chanting Dolan sucks will not do anything. Not attending the games or buying a Knicks merchandise will force hi m to put a good product on the floor, lose money or sell. You are right people just hate to hear the truth.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by randallk34 View Post
    Learn where MSG is located dumb dumb and maybe you'll understand why so many people are there every night.

It's not about "fans", most can just be tourists or something.

Dolan is not selling the team because he gets booed? He doesnt talk to the media, his face is shown in the arena. People can chant Dolan sucks, sell the team, it's not going to happen.

You sound clueless and completely out of touch with reality.
    You sir are the "dumb dumb" calling someone dumb because in his opinion for us knicks fans to just simply just not go to the games. It is not a dumb idea the less demand there is for tickets the prices will go down taking a lot of money out of Dolan's pocket. Maybe it cannot be done but we don't know for sure, but he was just simply explaining his point. What is the worse thing that comes out of this if we try and fail?
    nothing all that terrible so how does that make it dumb exactly?

vCash
    ^^^ you are a dumb *** if you think picketing the knicks is gonna do anything to dolans pockets or the state of the knicks franchise. nothing will come of it, just 2 less fans. you do realize the knicks have the largest fanbase in the nba and that 99.999 have never heard of this site nor understand the extent to which dolan is responsible for the knicks current state?

can the mods please close this ********? most of us are knicks fans regardless of what their record is or the current state. things can only get better for this franchise.

also there needs to be a 1,000 post minimum before people can create threads, most of these ******** threads come from people with less than 200 posts.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JEDean89 View Post
    ^^^ you are a dumb *** if you think picketing the knicks is gonna do anything to dolans pockets or the state of the knicks franchise. nothing will come of it, just 2 less fans. you do realize the knicks have the largest fanbase in the nba and that 99.999 have never heard of this site nor understand the extent to which dolan is responsible for the knicks current state?

can the mods please close this ********? most of us are knicks fans regardless of what their record is or the current state. things can only get better for this franchise.

also there needs to be a 1,000 post minimum before people can create threads, most of these ******** threads come from people with less than 200 posts.
    You have to be related to Dolan,or something else that i don't even want to know.... ""things can only get better for this franchise''..how many times have you said that the last 13-14 years...?
    Just remember what Kings fans did about a year ago against Maloof family..That's what i want to see knicks fans do..
    I'll allways support this franchise and I don't even have a problem posting again here or elsewhere and reading posts from a dumbass like you..